Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection

Dara Miss Tangerine Etude House

Etude House Miss Tangerine takes the orange trend into a entirely new and exciting realm! I’ve been awaiting this release since the end of January and today I’m happy to bring you news of this Korean launch. It’s available exclusively from Etude House in Korean at the moment and should be launching shortly in and around Asia.

Sadly, US residents won’t be able to get their hands on it outside of E-bay unless you have friends and family living in Korea however, in my opinion, it’s well worth tracking down!

Allow me to take you abroad for this beauty launch!

I haven’t been this excited since Etude House released its Peach Collection a few seasons ago. Miss Tangerine embodies playful makeup and just gives off such a sweet, flirty vibe. Granted if your taste in makeup runs towards being more mature and elegant, well, Etude House Miss Tangerine isn’t for you!

However, if you embrace your playfulness and love the kawaii look, well, it goes without saying, Miss Tangerine will suit you just fine!

Pricing on Etude House have gone up a fair bit in recent years however it still remains insanely cheap by US standards but you’ll notice a fair bit of price jumping when purchasing online!

Dara from 2NE1 is the face of the new collection. She’s nearing 27 years old but looks all of 16 in the promo images and video, quite darlin’ to say the least! With all the teasers and promotion that Etude House has been doing for this launch I admit I was a little let down to see merely one promo video on their website. Where’s the rest? icon sad

I’ve embedded the video in this post but it may take a while to load!

Etude House Miss Tangerine Brightening Cotton Primer
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 7

Etude House Miss Tangerine Lipsticks
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 6

Etude House Miss Tangerine Cream Chou Blusher
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 5

Etude House Miss Tangerine Nail Polish
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 4

Etude House Miss Tangerine Eye Palettes
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 3

Etude House Miss Tangerine Lipsticks
Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 2

Etude House Miss Tangerine Collection 1

I honestly need just about everything from this collection! The colors are so fresh and juicy and I adore the orange on Sandara’s eyes!

Love!

What do you think?

Embracing orange for Spring?

Visit www.etudehouse.com (Click the Korean portal) and enjoy all the goodies from the Miss Tangerine launch!

A review on the collection will be posted soon!

• 2/2/11 11:28 sugar sugar:

i hope we get this soon here so i can try these products out! :)

• 2/2/11 11:30 the Muse:

sugar where are you located? m’asia seems to get EH releases fast lately so if you’re there, you might see these super soon!

• 2/2/11 13:31 sugar sugar:

i’m from the philippines. :) i wish they’ll release these soon here too! i super love orange stuff. it’s the new pink hahaha! xD

• 2/2/11 14:15 the Muse:

oh sugar hope you get it soon!!!!!!!!! ;-D ha so true :D!

• 2/2/11 11:34 marron:

looks like it’s time for me to employ a korean shopping service :DD

I want just about everything in this collection♥ Or I can wait until it’s released in Philippines and ask a friend a really big favor XD

• 2/2/11 11:40 the Muse:

marron looks amazing doesn’t it? I’m ready to hop a flight!

• 2/2/11 11:44 marron:

It’s really amazing~
        Etude House officially needs a US store.

• 2/2/11 11:45 the Muse:

truly marron ;(

• 2/2/11 11:35 M:

I love Dara’s short hair. :) I don’t normally like orange shades (just looks off on my skin, I m much more of a peach and coral kinda gal), but she makes them look good enough to eat!

Am sooo getting my friend to haul it back from Seoul when she goes there! Much cheaper there, too. :D If only Korean men came along with the purchase. :s

• 2/2/11 11:39 the Muse:

me too M! It cuts her age in half, she looks darling! I do peaches well but not so much orange,I mean orange lipstick would be scary on me ;-D but she looks adorable and I’m HOPEFUL I can pull off orange ;-D hehe!

HA AGREED! that should totally happen, GWP ;-D I’m having a friend of mine get it from Seoul too! She promised to head over this weekend to see if shops have it!

• 2/2/11 12:37 Coco:

Ooohhh, everything looks so sugary sweet! Definitely gonna stock this in my shop! haha

• 2/2/11 13:48 Alexa:

OMG I want those nail polishes!

• 2/2/11 14:06 anna:

Whaaa I am all over it. I’ve been waiting for this release since I spotted the teaser with Dara’s amazing orange lips. Unfortunately I have no friends in Korea so ebay here I come. Thanks for the info!

• 2/2/11 14:09 the Muse:

anna same here, her lips had me! darlin’!

• 2/2/11 14:25 Inês:

I’ve been also on the watch for any products to surface eBay, but right now they’re a little on the expensive side… want specially the polishes, at least two of the lipsticks (after finding out the differences between the formulas on the three “kinds”) and the darker eye palette. That and I need to find out what that “cotton primer” does!
    Thanks for sharing Muse, I’ll be waiting for the review, so you can help me figure out where I can splurge my life savings LOL :D

• 2/2/11 14:27 the Muse:

ha ines no worries reviews upcoming shortly my dear ;-D and I’ll give you the low down on what each does!

• 2/2/11 14:28 Eva:

omg, I need everything and possibly the Brightening Cotton Primer as well, once I find out what it means

• 2/2/11 14:29 the Muse:

ha eva ;-D it sounds intriguing ;D!

• 2/2/11 14:57 Barbara E.:

It looks awesome! Etude house is great about letting you special order items. All you have to do is email them through their US site and let them know what you want. You don’t have to pay crazy international shipping that way too.

• 2/2/11 15:08 the Muse:

Hi Barbara do you mean the us site? That isn’t affiliated with Etude House at all, it’s a private seller that that merely registered a domain name using the Etude House name.

• 2/2/11 15:17 Barbara E.:

I didnt know that but back when they had the etude house hello kitty in Korea and not here I placed a special order for it. Weird.

• 2/2/11 15:22 the Muse:

Hi Barbara yup, they are NOT associated with Etude House :) just be aware when shopping online as I see alot of those sites pop up, Skin79 had one as well that was NOT associated with Etude House ;-D With identity theft you can never be too careful!

• 2/2/11 15:25 Barbara E.:

Good to know thanx!

• 2/2/11 15:26 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 2/2/11 18:21 Soo:

Dara is so cute! I’m personally afraid of wearing of orange, but I’ve been lemming Korean cosmetics for a while now. maybe I can ask my aunt to send me stuff.. O;)

• 2/2/11 18:24 the Muse:

oh soo def get it ;-D it’s such a sweet little collection!

• 2/3/11 3:03 Viki:

This collection is so lovely! I am usually not a orange fan but seeing these different shades of orange on Dara makes me want to get the whole collection! They all look so fresh and pretty. :) Gotta get ahold on this one eBay seller that I get my Etude stuff from :)

• 2/10/11 14:02 the Muse:

viki totally ;-D dara makes me want it ALL she looks darlin!!!!

• 2/3/11 9:24 lucia:

sooo darn cute i love these shades of orange. muse do you recommend an alternative orange collection that is available in the US?

• 2/3/11 9:42 Nunuiviet:

This collection is not for me, I’ll pass I hate orange stuff, coral colours are bearable but not orange plizzzzzzz i’ m more on the pastels colours side as baby pink, lavender and baby blue…

• 2/3/11 10:28 Chichi:

I can’t wait for your review Muse.

• 2/8/11 15:14 the Muse:

I’m gagging to get this chi ;-D stalk the mail man daily ;D!

• 2/3/11 22:02 Kari:

The lipsticks look amazing! The cotton primer looks interesting too :D

• 2/4/11 15:22 the Muse:

AGREEEEEEED kari :D!

• 2/10/11 23:11 Tiffany:

I want all of these! Including the new follow me tint not shown in your post,

Oh and my friend says Etude’s releasing another tint called soda tint! Just thought i’d let you know!

Have you ordered the collection yet?

• 2/13/11 9:35 Angie Twe:

Hwaiting for your review dear Muse..!
    I’mma gonna get the lipstick and nail polishes I guess,
    Sad, orange doesnt really suits me either. But I’ll still buy because od Dara..! :D

• 2/17/11 14:57 the Muse:

angie same here, Dara has me convinced I’ll look amazing in orange hahaha!

• 2/14/11 0:25 stefhanie:

i wonder when this will be released here in the philippines
    im dying to get the orange lipstick! im sure my mom will love this
    collection as well, she loves orange shades for lipsticks!

• 2/17/11 14:51 the Muse:

stefhanie can’t wait for it too arrive ;-D I stalk my mailman everyday lol! Hope you guys get it soon!

• 2/15/11 3:43 Kat:

aww i think their gold ratio from last year is better

• 5/21/11 10:17 rhoda:

Is this limited edition? I don’t know. Lol. Bought one of the lipsticks and loving it, though.

• 5/23/11 9:46 the Muse:

it’s LE but will be around for a few months before retiring rhoda

• 5/24/11 10:55 rhoda:

Ohhh I see! Thanks :D Now I know I should buy the things I want before they run out…