NARS Illuminators Copacabana, Super Orgasm, and Laguna

NARS Illuminators

NARS Illuminators are on your Spring horizon!

Check ‘em!

NARS Illuminators is a collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence. The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.

Shades include:

Copacabana
Like its namesake Multiple, Copacabana Illuminator will impart a pearlescent sheen and can be applied all over the face, mixed with foundation, and used to highlight the neck, shoulders and décolleté.

NARS Illuminators Copacabana Super Orgasm and Laguna 1

Super Orgasm
Infused, like the blush, with golden shimmer and a peachy-gold hue that can be applied all over the face, mixed with foundation, and used to highlight the neck, shoulders and décolleté.

NARS Illuminators Copacabana Super Orgasm and Laguna 3

Laguna
A golden-bronze hue, just as in Laguna Bronzer, that will give a sun-kissed glow and can be applied to the face or mixed with foundation.

NARS Illuminators Copacabana Super Orgasm and Laguna 2

The formula contains polar berries know for their antioxidant properties as well as Vitamin B5 to condition skin.

Each shade is $29 and available at www.narscosmetics.com

I wanna check out Super O! Curious if it’ll work as a cream blush rather than just a highlighter.

Your thoughts?

Share ‘em here!

• 2/23/11 10:54 Jen:

Interesting… Wouldn’t mind checking these out!

• 2/23/11 11:08 Dollymix8:

Sounds good! But first I want to see swatches, before I decide to order one, unfortunatly they don’t sell NARS in stores in The Netherlands

• 2/23/11 11:19 the Muse:

aw sorry Dolly ;-/ I thought you guys had NARS!

• 2/23/11 16:35 Marie:

Narscosmetics.eu does ship to various countries in Europe (and it’s not cheap!). But Nars is actually very difficult to find in stores across Europe, if not impossible depending on your country. So yeah, just like Dollymix8, I rely on swatches (I found a few already).

I really like the Copacabana illuminator!

• 2/23/11 11:21 Jenny:

oh poo! I thought this was going to be a mini 3 piece set =( I wanted to try them all, but not spend $29 a pop!

• 2/23/11 11:24 the Muse:

that would be nice jenny but ya never know nars might do one in the future!

• 2/23/11 12:06 breyerchic04:

Several of my friends subscribed to Birch Box and got minis of the super orgasm illuminator in the february shipment. One person said it felt nice and was a good color, she feel the color worked like most highlighters though.

• 2/23/11 12:18 the Muse:

I tried the regular O and didn’t like it breyer sadly :( I reviewed it last year so kinda hopeful Super O might prove more pigmented?!

• 2/23/11 12:11 Carrie:

These look interesting! I agree that hopefully Nars will make a set out of these and include the original orgasm illuminator!!

• 2/23/11 13:06 Nunuiviet:

I don’t know why but I don’t like cream blush , bronzer or illuminator stuff types, I’m the powdery type, I always associate this kind of texture with acne , comedones stuffs plus I feel it doesn’t stays or might get too shiny on oily skin!

• 2/23/11 14:56 Nia:

I am looking forward to Copacabana! :) I was very close to getting the multiple, but they never 100% appealed to me and I much prefer something liquid over a stick.

Let me know what you think about S-O if you get it :)

• 2/23/11 15:21 the Muse:

absolute Nia! ;)

• 2/23/11 15:12 Susan:

I am drooling….If SuperO works as a cream blush, fugetaboutit… Im all over it!!!

• 2/23/11 15:21 the Muse:

I HOPE susan!!!!!

• 2/23/11 16:21 stacie:

I want the super O and Laguna!

• 2/23/11 17:26 Harleygirl:

How are these different from NARS Orgasm Illumintor? I bought that and I’m still kind of muddled about it – it seems like it would work well as a blush, but when you put it on it’s really subtle…. like subtle enough to make me think I just spent $29 for some kind of product that has disappearing qualities. I really like NARS, so I really wanted to love the illuminator. Smashbox puts out a trio of illuminators as well in Flash, Diffuse, and Glow. I have the one that is more yellowy (which I think works really well on Asian skin).

• 2/23/11 17:56 the Muse:

harley the shades are different that’s it. formula is same, idea, concept all the same. I was just hopeful that super o might prove more pigmented than O since I reviewed and disliked O :( I was disappointed as well since it barely showed up on my skin not even to illuminate never mind work as an actual blush le sigh!

• 2/24/11 16:52 brici:

i got the super o in my birchbox and it was ok. im glad i didnt buy it when i wanted to. i think the elf $1 liquid luminizers are better

• 2/24/11 16:52 brici:

by the way the staying power on this is awful.