Etsy Discovery: French Macaron Soap

French Macaron Soap 4

I simply love a tasty little macaron, they are terribly sinful and delicious however the ones made at Naiad’s Etsy Shop are fat free and just as delicious!

This pretty soaps are a darling ode to a favorite sweet from France. The top and bottom “cookies” are whipped soap and the cream filling is a contrasting shade of soapy filling!

French Macaron Soap 3

French Macaron Soap 2

French Macaron Soap 1

Choose from Almond, Lemon Creme, Rose Bud, or Green Tea.

Remember these are macarons for your shower not your mouth!

Each soap is $7 and available at Naiad’s Etsy Shop.

A delightful little Etsy Discovery!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this shop. It was a random discovery I wanted to share.

• 3/1/11 18:51 crissy k:

These are too cute. I would love to try all the scents. Have you tried them? How long do they last?

• 3/2/11 10:36 the Muse:

I’m not sure crissy I ran into them yesterday so haven’t even ordered them or anything yet. Just wanted to share them with everyone thought as they looked so sweet!

• 3/1/11 21:20 Vijaya:

Isn’t etsy great? I think I’ll be skipping these nevertheless. I shower at five in the morning, and there’s no guarantee that in the grog of it all I won’t just try to take a big bite and then subsequently choke to death.

• 3/2/11 10:33 the Muse:

LOL vijaya ;-D yeah, that could happen to me too :D!

• 3/2/11 3:21 neutralgirl:

Those r so adorable!!! I think I would always have to remind myself “Do not eat!” lol.

• 3/2/11 10:31 the Muse:

hehe neutral :D!

• 3/2/11 7:42 Rose:

Ooh they look so cute! And Lemon Creme sounds delish. I wish they were available in Europe, the sight of them makes me smile :)

• 3/2/11 9:19 the Muse:

it’s etsy rose so I’m sure they’ll ship the europe if you ask :)

• 3/3/11 6:03 Rose:

Oh really? I have never heard of Etsy *blush* Do you have a website for me? Thank you so much for your response!!

• 3/3/11 7:15 the Muse:

hi rose http://www.etsy.com hope it helps!

• 3/4/11 4:19 Rose:

Thank you so much!! And keep up the good work, I love your website :)

• 3/7/11 16:21 the Muse:

aw thanks rose!

• 3/2/11 8:30 Nunuiviet:

Feel like eating them , seems like they also do cupcakes soap…

• 3/2/11 10:15 MMM:

I agree, I might have a moment of insanity and put one in my mouth.

• 3/2/11 10:21 Musebeliever:

*o*
    J’adore les macarons !
    hihihi !

• 3/2/11 10:30 the Muse:

mmm yes Muse!

• 3/3/11 7:48 Nunuiviet:

Moi aussi j’aimes les macarons , c’est trop Bon hahaha

• 3/2/11 15:42 Sarah:

This is the perfect, perfect gift for a friend of mine!

• 3/3/11 3:44 Kerstin:

They look lovely! Do you know where I can find them in NY?

• 3/3/11 7:12 the Muse:

Hi Kerstin it’s on Etsy, stated it in the post. Hope this helps!

• 3/9/11 13:10 Madison:

Wow these look so delicous!
    I will have to check them out!
    -xxoo