Lush Cosmetics Easter Spring Collection 2011

Lush Cosmetics Easter 2011

It isn’t quite Easter yet but I’m dreaming of an basket full of Cadbury Mini Eggs and a buncha new makeup sans those evil marshmallow peeps! Death to peeps!

I’m also dreaming of the Lush Easter Collection which has launched in Switzerland.

Let’s peek!

• Lush Donkey Oats Bath Bomb

It’s a Pinata for your bath! Donkey Oats contains multicolored rice paper that explodes in your bath! Fans of Charity Pot will enjoy this little donkey as he smells the same!

Lush Cosmetics Easter Spring Collection 2011 2

• Lush Happy Chick Bath Bomb

A refreshing grapefruit chick…err..bath bomb!

Lush Cosmetics Easter Spring Collection 2011 1

• Lush Candy Fluff Egg Bath Bombs

The sweet smell of candy fluff for your bath!

Lush Cosmetics Easter Spring Collection 2011 4

• Lush Happy Easter Gift

Lush Cosmetics Easter Spring Collection 2011 3

The Easter Collection isn’t yet available within the UK or the US but should be launching very soon.

Excited?

• 3/16/11 11:44 Cj:

Yuck I hate those marshmallow bird thingys! Lol idk how people like them :$. Will deff order about a dozen of the candy fluff eggs ;D and maybe one of the pinate ones to try :)

• 3/16/11 12:23 Courtney:

Okay, I’m so loving the donkey! It must be my love of all things weird but I so want one. The easter gift is super cute too.

• 3/16/11 12:23 the Muse:

I was trying to figure out what a donkey had to do with easter but I love him too Courtney :D

• 3/16/11 12:48 Courtney:

I think it’s the whole Jesus riding on a donkey, palm Sunday thing? I’m not religious so it took me a minute. If that isn’t it then I have no idea.

• 3/16/11 12:51 the Muse:

LMAO omg courtney LOL that was a fabulous mental image. I’ll buy some for my mum and da, devote catholics if I ever seen ‘em ;D!

• 3/16/11 12:58 Courtney:

Still doesn’t quite explain why the donkey is a pinata though….lol

• 3/16/11 13:01 the Muse:

LMAO Courtney! Cinco de mayo?

• 3/16/11 13:49 Hannah:

Love it all! So cute! I don’t think I’m definitely going to get one of the donkey bath bombs, I’m very intrigued by the rice paper effect. :)

• 3/16/11 14:04 the Muse:

• 3/16/11 19:06 Lauren S.:

Haha:
    “hannah I just wanna have a donkey bath bomb for the sake of having one, ya know? “look I haz donkey bath bomb! WINNING!”

Another reason you’re awesome!! Lush, Cheezburger Cat talk, donkeys, and Sheen all wrapped in one!

• 3/17/11 16:03 the Muse:

LOL Lauren! at least someone enjoys my incredibly bad wit ;D

• 3/16/11 22:22 Cara:

oh my these would make wonderful easter gifts! SO CUTE but I must say they do remind me of peeps. LOL :P I love Lush stuff though… so fresh, natural and smells so good!

• 3/17/11 2:02 Ida:

ohhh I’m totally getting Donkey Oats & Happy Chick!! I love the scent of grapefruit! If it smells really good, then I’m goin to stock up!!

• 3/20/11 9:42 Gemma:

aw i was hoping the honey bunny bath bomb from last year would be back i loved them.

• 3/22/11 18:55 Kristin:

They had them in at my local Lush today (SoHo, NYC). Meh. : / Not in love with any of them, sadly.