MAC Quite Cute Collection Spring 2011

MAC Quite Cute Collection 2

Yay! The official word on MAC Quite Cute has passed across my desk today!

Let’s take a look, I’m already squealing over the blushes!

“CUTE!” The most fanciful, fun and flattering compliment a young, modern trendsetter could ever want! Our version is the girliest kind of international glam possible, a style ride that combines postage-stamp-sized puppies with pixie swizzle-stick fashion and butterfly kisses for cute boys and even cuter shoes! Cupcake icing colours, vintage romance, an ATM card with Hello Kitty on it –and a way of life that says “yes!” to everything adorable! Come on, get happy with the multi-culti cutie, from Tokyo to Toronto to Paris with love! Pastel shades for Eye Quads, Lipstick, Plushglass and NailLacquer…And, due to popular demand, we’re completely cute-ifying three favourite Lip Pencil shades from last season that will join the fun and frolic. Flash! You’ll ♥ the Mineralize Blush with the sweet heart baked right into it. If it shines, shimmers and pops it’s completely, contagiously, cute!

MAC Quite Cute Mineralize Blush $23

MAC Quite Cute Collection 19

MAC Quite Cute Collection 18

MAC Quite Cute Lashes $14

• #7 Lash

MAC Quite Cute Collection 1

MAC Quite Cute Lipstick $14.50

• Playing Koi Creamy white peach pink (satin)
  • Quite Cute Creamy bright whitened lavender (cremesheen)
  • Saint Germain Clean pastel pink (amplified)
  • Candy Yum-Yum Matte neon pink (matte)
  • Play Time Creamy intense violet (cremesheen)

MAC Quite Cute Collection 12

MAC Quite Cute Collection 21

MAC Quite Cute Loud Lash Mascara $17.50
MAC Quite Cute Zoom lash Mascara $14

MAC Quite Cute Collection 14

MAC Quite Cute Collection 13

MAC Quite Cute Cutie Eye Shadow Quad $36

• Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (satin)
  • Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl (lustre)
  • Moshi Moshi! Pale white green gold (frost)
  • Azuki Bean Mid-tone dirty violet (frost)

MAC Quite Cute Collection 3

The MAC Quite Cute Collection will be available April 7th and worldwide starting in April (various dates).

Well, MAC Quite Cute is just that, quite cute but is it quite wearable? Probably not but I’m going to have a damn fine time trying. The pastels and creamy finishes plus the brighter pastel lippies and glosses are going to prove terribly difficult to pull off….

But damn it’s kawaii isn’t it?

• 3/24/11 16:51 Cindy:

I’m so lucky that it will be available in the Netherlands on April 2nd :-) (mostly is USA earlier)
    Only want Candy Yum-Yum lipstick, NEED it !
    Don’t like pastels, so i won’t buy other things.

• 3/24/11 17:00 Phyrra:

That matte hot pink lippy, Candy Yum Yum, is coming home to me! Must have!

• 3/24/11 17:15 Kawaii Nail Art:

Totally Kawaii!! I love Sakura blush and the bottom two plushglass.
    Stacie xoxox

• 3/24/11 17:59 Eve:

Aw I really like the things from this collection, too bad the people in the store freak me out! :X I know I can order online though…..

• 3/24/11 18:08 Liz!:

I want to get the blushes so bad! Especially the one with the green heart, sooooooo cute! But like you, I’m not entirely sure it’ll be very wearable. Can’t wait to try though! :D

• 3/29/11 16:43 the Muse:

liz really LOVES the blushes :-D Let me know if you get them ;D!

• 3/24/11 18:23 mar:

okay, there goes my money

• 3/24/11 18:51 Misato-san:

it’s damn kawaii, beloved Muse!
    I want at least a blush.
    MAC opened a store in my city (Turin) last week and I’m sooooo happy for this (my wallet isn’t, I brought 3 awesome things and my wishlist is growing on me :D)

• 3/29/11 16:43 the Muse:

yay misato ;-D mac close by w00t! :-D! Tell your haul when it launches :D!

• 4/1/11 17:15 Misato-san:

I brought Sakura today… but I’m wondering if I need to get also Giggly because it’s gorgeous!
        And Playing Koi looks like really cute too… tomorrow I’m going to MAC pro in Milan, we will see if I’ll buy other stuff!

• 3/25/11 0:43 Jessica:

OMG! That lavendar nail polish speaks to my 1995 newly obsessed with Hard Candy’s Violet heart! It reminds me so much of my beloved Violet! Must have (Don’t feel sorry for me, I still have two bottles of Violet hoarded in the vault)
    The blushes are incredible.

• 3/25/11 1:52 Soo:

this is the first collection by MAC that I am actually willing to spend money on. terrible timing imo :P

• 3/25/11 10:49 Cj:

Yay new Mac stuff!! I’ma get the Bubble tea and Fashion fanatic plushglasses ;D

• 3/25/11 19:47 racheljeehye:

*HM* is the blush with the green heart supposed to be a redness corrector? just trying to figure out what complexion that one is most suitable for

• 3/27/11 3:35 Viki:

Oh my! I totally want that peachy lip stick! These colors are so cute and hopefully I can pull it off haha. Thanks for the intro, muse!

• 3/28/11 9:27 the Muse:

my pleasure viki! glad you enjoyed the post!