Yay! The official word on MAC Quite Cute has passed across my desk today!
Let’s take a look, I’m already squealing over the blushes!
MAC Quite Cute Mineralize Blush $23
- Miss Behave Light beige with pearly mint green heart
- Giggly Light pink with pearly plum heart
- Sakura Lavender with pearly magenta heart
MAC Quite Cute Nail Lacquer $14
- Little Girl Type Creamy pale lavender
- Ice Cream Cake Creamy blue pink
- Mischievous Mint Creamy pale blue mint
MAC Quite Cute Lashes $14
- #7 Lash
MAC Quite Cute Lipstick $14.50
- Playing Koi Creamy white peach pink (satin)
- Quite Cute Creamy bright whitened lavender (cremesheen)
- Saint Germain Clean pastel pink (amplified)
- Candy Yum-Yum Matte neon pink (matte)
- Play Time Creamy intense violet (cremesheen)
MAC Quite Cute PlushGlass $18.50
- Bubble Tea Creamy pale nude
- Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink
- Girl ♥ Boy Bright light blue pink
- I ♥ U Creamy mid-tone purple
MAC Quite Cute Lip Pencil $13
- Naked Liner Light neutral
- In Synch Bright yellow pink
- Boldly Bare Dirty red brown
MAC Quite Cute Penultimate Eye Liner $17.50
- Rapidblack True black
MAC Quite Cute Loud Lash Mascara $17.50
MAC Quite Cute Zoom lash Mascara $14
MAC Quite Cute Cutie Eye Shadow Quad $36
- Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (satin)
- Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl (lustre)
- Moshi Moshi! Pale white green gold (frost)
- Azuki Bean Mid-tone dirty violet (frost)
The MAC Quite Cute Collection will be available April 7th and worldwide starting in April (various dates).
Well, MAC Quite Cute is just that, quite cute but is it quite wearable? Probably not but I’m going to have a damn fine time trying. The pastels and creamy finishes plus the brighter pastel lippies and glosses are going to prove terribly difficult to pull off….
But damn it’s kawaii isn’t it?