Prepare yourself for playing a little mad scientist with the new Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation, my geeky good nature Muse Approves the helix design . Stila takes it’s popular helix design that you may remember from its One Step Bronze and One Step Correct Primer and uses it for it’s new Perfect & Correct Foundation.
An advanced emollient system hydrates and moisturizes skin while a unique mineral complex and an array of skin soothing ingredients perfect your skin.
Perfect & Correct Foundation offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin and is insured with Stila’s exclusive Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex aka the Umbrella Company’s T-Virus.
Here’s the low down on what to expect from this foundation:
- Swirled with an advanced emolient system
- Uniqye multi-mineral complex
- Contains potent antioxidants & skin soothing chamomile
- Helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps hydrate & balance
- Helps minimize pores & control oil
- High definition, high performance
- Weightless, medium coverage
- Possible Zombie Side Effects
$44, eight shades, available now from www.stilacosmetics.com
I really like Stila One Step Foundation so perhaps I’ll dig Perfect and Correct but I do worry that it might prove a little too hydrating for Summer with the infusion of color versus skin treatment products.