Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection Shades and Colors for June & October Installments/Shipments

Ok, finally, the deets on the Tarte Today’s Special Value are here!

Here’s the info you’ve been dying for, the Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection colors and shade selections for both the June and October kits.

June

• Liner: Rich Green
  • Gloss: Pink Grapefruit
  • Blush: Tickled
  • Eyeshadow Quad: Shimmering Olive, Matte Espresso, Shimmering Gold, and Matte Softest Peach

Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection June October Installments Shipments 1

October

• Liner: Deep Bronze
  • Gloss: Shimmering Raspberry
  • Blush: Passion
  • Eyeshadow Quad: Shimmering Buff, Shimmering Sable, Shimmering Cocoa, and Matte Coffee Bean

Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection June October Installments Shipments 2

Quick note, as with the blush in the first set, I’m noticing none of these are shades offered in the Amazonian Clay Blush Collection at Sephora so they seem to be new, exclusive shades to the set. Another words those who have been wanting to head into a purchase and were worried about the sets having the same shades you’re seeing at Sephora can rest assured that you’re looking at brand new colors!

That’s all dears!

Hope it helps!

• 3/10/11 19:51 S:

Those are gorgeous kits! Is it too late to get in on Auto Delivery? Any details on the upcoming AD Laura Geller Vanilla kits? I love the first one!!

• 3/11/11 11:34 the Muse:

S it premieres monday but you can already. Not too late. No word yet sadly :(

• 3/11/11 15:21 S:

Thanks, Muse!

• 3/11/11 15:26 the Muse:

my pleasure hun!

• 3/10/11 21:00 MC:

I’m loving the October set……so much…..*_*

• 3/10/11 21:23 elizabeth:

I wish QVC would have a Tarte blush of the month club!

• 3/11/11 11:34 the Muse:

ME too Elizabeth!

• 3/14/11 22:01 veronica:

ditto.

• 3/10/11 23:16 Susan:

This is great info! I cant wait to get the first shipment.

• 3/11/11 3:23 neutralgirl:

Hey Muse, I was not so fond of the colors that recently came out but am loving the June set. Do we have to be on the delivery shipment already or can I just buy the one I want in June?

• 3/11/11 11:28 the Muse:

no hun sadly gotta go with AD ship or you can’t get the other shades. Only other option is order the AD, get the first set, return it, and you’ll get the June shades and can opt in for October or cancel before it ships!

• 3/11/11 8:56 Makedonka:

Thank YOU, Muse! :)
    Love it that different brushes are included in each shipment so by the end of the AD we’ll have a set (I love tarte brushes).

• 3/11/11 11:20 the Muse:

I feel the same makedonka so awesome!

• 3/11/11 9:18 Lisa:

Thanks for the shade clarifications Muse! Now off to Sephora to order me some more blushes!!!! I’m completely addicted!!! This TSV is my best purchase by far for 2011! I loved everything! Even the mascara. And I’m super picky about mascaras.

• 3/11/11 9:51 the Muse:

yay Lisa ;-D I’m so happy to hear it hun!

• 3/11/11 11:13 Cara:

Oh my! :D I just LOVE Tarte products…especially that they have natural ingredients! Thanks for this review… been waiting to hear about it!

• 3/11/11 11:15 the Muse:

hi cara this isn’t my review hun just word on the new shades :)

• 3/11/11 13:53 Cara:

ack thats what I meant! I’ve been reading a lot on the Amazonian clay too… exciiiiiting!

• 3/11/11 14:06 the Muse:

lol cara

• 3/11/11 12:20 gwen:

i ordered this set a few days ago and they said the bag will be offered in the first installment only. but i’m seeing different bags with each installment. can you clarify this for us, pls? thanks

• 3/11/11 12:21 the Muse:

gwen as far as I know each installment will include a bag. I’ve never purchased an auto delivery from QVC that didn’t include a bag or some sort of box or tin with each set that I got.

• 3/11/11 12:24 resham:

Both the sets are very pretty…How much do these cost?

• 3/14/11 1:05 Nina:

You’re the BEST. Passion! WOW. I wonder if there will be a coordinating cheek tint or lip tint to go with that one! I so love the TSV. I got the Glisten Lip Tint to go with the TSV blush. But I love the gloss in the TSV more than I thought I would and I’m wearing that more. Looking forward to more shades coming out. Everything is great in this kit….can’t wait for the next shipments. Thanks again!

• 3/15/11 10:09 the Muse:

my pleasure nina enjoy hun :)

• 4/13/11 19:54 Sandra:

Thanks for the wonderful info on the next installment on the QVC Tarte kit. The first kit was my intro to Tarte & I am in love! :) The new foundation is the best foundation I have used in a long, long time & works so well on my even drier than usual skin from this winter. The application brush is awesome. I even ordered another foundation & brush set that was just presented again this last weekend to make sure I don’t run out & always have an extra brush. I have never used such a blush face brush in my life! The blush is to die for as well! I wear it almost everyday I love it that much.

I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the new eyeliner though. My friend & I both have had burning, stinging, watering eyes from it. I can almost feel as though there is some sort of “fragrance” or vapor being emitted causing this. It is so upsetting as I love the EL otherwise, just like everything else. I can wear Tarte’s other eyeliners without a problem, just not these retractable ones. :(

• 5/13/11 15:17 the Muse:

my pleasure sandra ;-D I’m glad you got your kit and like it! ;-D I really enjoyed the set myself ;-D! Fabulous you liked it so much!

I had that problem with the liners they originally introduced in the fall? But this one I didn’t have the problem. They burned horribly…….!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this I didn’t have the same issue!

• 5/13/11 16:44 Sandra:

Thanks Muse. I have purchased two more of the 12 hour blushes & just love them as well.

It must be just an individual thing (like with any MU) with the reaction I had (as well as my friend) with the Amazonian Clay EL. I just loved the shade of it too so all the more disappointing that I cannot wear it. :( Just think – only about a month away & the next kit shipment will be out! :D

• 5/20/11 15:00 the Muse:

sandra they are such a fab blush ;-D! HA can’t wait! I just got the newest LG tropics kit and got so excited ;D! so can’t wait for the Tarte!

• 5/20/11 15:05 Sandra:

Muse, I think that is the LG kit I tried but the foundation was not a good match. I think going up/down in her shades still wouldn’t work for me, unfortunately. (I don’t like messing with “mixing” either-too much in a hurry-LOL) It is a lovely kit, indeed! I may order some of her other products down the road. My friend loves the eye rimz. I need to try those. :) Let us know how you like your kit, k? :)

• 5/20/11 15:25 the Muse:

hey sandra! aw sorry to hear it chica! :( Me either, I want something that matches not having to mix it, kinda defeats the purpose of a good product ;D! I def will! It was worth it for the shadow/blush/and other goodies…as I really don’t need more of her balance and brighten powder lmao!

• 6/25/11 0:29 meme:

Thrilled to see the June and Oct sets. I adored the blush in the first set – best blush I ever have used. I held off getting any other blush from T until I found out what was coming in my TSV’s…so now I know what I need to fill in with color wise – ditto for my wait on ordering the now released new Amazonian clay waterproof liner that I love…am surprised that Oct did not come with a black liner – though for sure one of the kits would have a black liner. No more big brush in this kit for the foundation…ooooh those are worth the $ value of the kits! However i don’t use them for the foundation. Thanks for posting this info.

• 6/29/11 12:12 Steffi:

Just bought Tickled of Ebay and hope they will also have Passion there in October, that shade looks amazing! Actually I also love both liners and eyeshadow palettes but you can’t have everything right?

• 9/14/11 20:01 Joan:

Steffi: I also bought Tickled from Ebay and also hope to be able to purchase Passion from Ebay. I am so sorry that I missed the TSV and auto delivery for that collection. I did get the Glow to be Gorgeous TSV in July and auto deliveries coming in October and February. Tarte is on QVC for two one hour shows tomorrow (Sept. 15th) and one hour show on 9/28. I am hoping for another collection with a blush.

• 3/29/12 14:41 Kathy:

Where can I order for the June kit?

• 3/29/12 15:36 the Muse:

you can’t kathy. it was only available for one day only.