Bath and Body Works Into the Wild

Bath and Body Works Into the Wild Summer 2011

RawwWrrr! Head into the Wild with Bath and Body Works newest scent!

I think wild and I think of Simon Le Bon on Safari in Rio de Janeiro singin’ about “juices like wine…” Oh yeah? What juices are those? *bats lashes*

Here’s his sultry, smoldering “I’m like Indiana Jones but sexier” Zoolander look.

Into the Wild

Anyway, ’bout Bath and Body Works Into the Wild.

This new scent blends exotic mandarin, lush petals, white woods, and possibly Simon Le Bon’s sweat (kinda like the tears of Robert Smith only saltier with hints of hot wild monkey love).

The top notes contain juicy fruits such as Mandarin, Red Apple, Pearl Blossom, Pimento Berry, and Pink Currant while the middle notes are floral layers of Magnolia, Night Blooming Jasmine, and Wild Honeysuckle! But look out for deeper dry down notes that include Gold Patchouli (aka stinky hippie notes), Tonka Crystals, White Moss, and Musk.

Bath and Body Works Into the Wild

It sounds super complicated to my nose. First fruit, than florals, and than some hippie…! W00t!

Well, curious minds what it smells like so I’ll be sniffing and letting you know soon!

What do you think?

Have you smelled it?

Love it?

Do share!

Into the Wild is available now at your local Bath and Body Works store.

• 5/12/11 16:01 Kayla:

Ugh I absolutely HATE Into the Wild. I work at B&BW so I sniffed it quite some time ago, and now that it’s actually debuted, I still hate it. To me, it smells like grass and dirt and then there’s some weird floral tones thrown in there somewhere. I wouldn’t be this passionate about it if I didn’t have to sniff it all day… Just saying! Haha.

• 5/12/11 16:02 the Muse:

oh noes kayla…I suspected..after they threw in those hippie notes towards the end I thought it would be gross!

• 5/12/11 18:27 Kayla:

A lot of customers really like it but oh my goodness I can’t stand it! It’s a shame too cause the packaging so cute, especially the EDP! It seems like our packing is getting cuter and cuter, I just wish they would change the body splash bottles back to the old style.

• 5/12/11 16:02 Lindsay:

I have the EDT of this scent, and I love it! I wear it nearly every day and cannot get enough of it. :)

• 5/12/11 16:09 Wendy:

I was just in there and totally didn’t see this! I -love- the packaging though!

• 5/12/11 16:12 the Muse:

wendy I saw it at one BBW but not another ;-D so I think it’s a slow trickle into stores ;D

• 5/12/11 16:26 Andrea:

I looooove this scent! Quite possibly my new fav from BBW!!

• 5/12/11 16:55 Regina:

Have the travel size lotion and LOVES it

• 5/12/11 17:59 Tammie:

Haven’t smelled it but the Liplicious stuff for it looks good :D

• 5/12/11 18:13 JoElla:

I have the lotion travel size, and 2 full size bottles of the lotion.. (thanks fragrance event! LOL) It kinda reminds me of Mago mandarin in a way.

But for me, this will stay as a lotion scent only.

• 5/12/11 19:21 Lauren:

I think I was in B&BW the day before this came out, I would love to smell it though I really like the packaging, very spring/summer-y.

• 5/13/11 1:07 Elena:

Not a big fan of BBW but definitely a big Duran Duran fan!!!

• 5/13/11 1:44 peri:

i hate it. i did an order and they had the dollar lotions so i bought one for me and one for my friend. she loves it. i wore it one day and all day long i felt like i smelled like man soap. i want to smell like a fruit, or a flower…not a man. the packaging is adorable though.

• 5/13/11 15:54 lexi:

am officially LOVING this. it is MY scent. the perfect blend of citrus/fruit/light floral. amazing.