Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011

Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 3

I dunno what has me more excited this morning.

My hundredth round of watching the corny Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer, yeah, I’m having my Twi-Hard fix or the fact that images from the new Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection have popped onto my screen.

Imma gonna say BB is way more exciting!

Jump!

The girl’s at Beaut.ie have posted up official images from Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection and I swear I wee’ed myself a little in excitement.

Bobbi takes a classic look and beefs it up with bronze and gold expression shades housed in tortoiseshell compacts with gold detailing. But there isn’t just one palette, there are two! Gasp! One is for lighter skin and the other for darker complexions! I need both, just sayin’!

Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 4

The image above is the dark version, the Bronze Palette which contains eight shades of shadow in Banana Eye Shadow, Gold Nugget Sparkle Eye Shadow (new), Amber Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (new), Copper Cocoa Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow, Tiger Eye Metallic Eye Shadow, (new), Bronze Metallic Eye Shadow (new), Olive Sparkle Eye Shadow (new) and Espresso Eye Shadow.

Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 2

The lighter one (pictured above) is the Sand Palette which includes Ivory Eye Shadow, Gold Bar Sparkle Eye Shadow (new), Desert Sand Metallic Eye Shadow (new), Terracotta Eye Shadow (new), Antique Rose Eye Shadow (new), Hot Stone Eye Shadow, Sandy Rose Metallic Eye Shadow (new) and Black Chocolate Eye Shadow.

There will also be two limited edition Rich Lip Color SPF12 lipsticks in Soft Nude and Twig plus three High Shimmer Lip Glosses in Bare Sparkle, Beach and Citrus.

Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 5

Plus a Tortoiseshell Mini Brush Set that contains a Mini Angle eye Shadow, a Mini eye Sweep, a Mini Blush and a Mini ultra Fine eye Liner.

Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Collection Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 1

I feel like I NEED everything in this collection. It’s one of the best I’ve seen from Bobbi to date.

O
M
G
!

What do you think?

Love it?

Need it?

Details are subject to change since Beaut.ie is a blog located in Ireland however I’m pretty sure we’ll see the same release once this launches stateside. The collection is set for a July launch in Europe and hopefully we’ll see it around that time too because, well, I can’t wait much longer than that!

I need it!

• 6/7/11 10:58 Jess:

OMG girl. you have got me on a bobbi brown kick! I can’t wait til this come out!! or my qvc order. and i just picked up the BB tinted moisturizer!!! those shadows look absolutely PHENOMENALLllll!!!

• 6/7/11 11:34 the Muse:

w000t Jess ;-D another BB fan girl in the making!

• 6/7/11 11:01 Colleen:

Love the palettes & those brushes! BB recently had a TSV on QVC & I thought no way, BB was so boring. I stand corrected!

• 6/8/11 13:01 LaurieS:

I agree that TSV was boring and didn’t tempt me in any way. The high price tag didn’t help either but these look beautiful.

• 6/7/11 11:08 JenJ:

O_o oh my damn!!!!
    Of course I need it…gah!! Bobbi Brown is going to be the death of my wallet!

• 6/7/11 11:23 2sillybugs:

I don’t own anything BB, GASP! I will defintely be picking up the lighter shades if they make an appearance here in the US of A. Thanks for sharing as always.

• 6/7/11 11:32 the Muse:

my pleasure silly ;D!

• 6/7/11 11:31 Irene:

I need swatches!! I love Bobbi’s fall items!

• 6/7/11 11:36 Nunuiviet:

I love Bobbi brown products because of their quality, even if I’m a Mac fan I think Bobbi brown is much better. I would like to love this new collection but don’t know why fall collection of every brands have this range of colours, red , brown, dark brown…. I don’t really like this because it doesn’t suit my fair skin. So fall collections are a good time for my wallet :-)

• 6/7/11 11:38 the Muse:

I agree nunu, BB for my aging eyes is way kinder than MAC ;-D there’s actually a light palette for lighter/fair skin and one for darker/bronzed skin.

• 6/7/11 11:59 Michelle:

Um, Muse…my wallet called she politely asked for you to please release your stranglehold! :) I got the BB TSV from last week and now I’m lemming this collection too. *le sigh*

• 6/7/11 12:01 the Muse:

lol michelle ;-D sorries but damn girl this looks like a MUST have ;D

• 6/7/11 12:01 Dovey:

Wow, I thought we were just on the Marrakesh collection. I love the idea of tortoiseshell— the case is to die for!!!! I might be able to pass on the palette because of its moving parts. My Bobbi Brown bronzer button broke after really light use and I’m peeved cause it doesn’t close and I have to use a rubber band. Not to mention, their customer service hasn’t gotten back to me….

The rich lip colors, though, I will definitely check out.

• 6/7/11 12:02 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it dovey…you might want to call them? I’m assuming your emailed?

• 6/7/11 15:37 Lillie:

Are you anywhere near a BB counter? They are so good at taking things back, whatever the reason. I’ve had to do it several times trying to find just the right moisturizers. I hate doing it, but it’s never a problem. You don’t even need a receipt.

• 6/7/11 19:30 Dovey:

Thanks Muse and Lillie! I should try both those things… hopefully that will work and I can go on lemming the tortoiseshell palette in peace!

• 6/8/11 10:56 the Muse:

my pleasure dovey :D!

• 6/7/11 12:12 Lisa:

gorgeous!!

This will hit the Nieman Marcus counters by the end of June. I’ve heard that this collection is even better in person. Can’t wait!

I think the Marrakesh Colelction may be later in the fall – between fall and holiday.

• 6/7/11 12:13 the Muse:

end of June? I’m so there Lisa ;D!

• 6/7/11 12:23 PauFM:

I really really hope there’s not an ounce of real tortoiseshell in those brush handles or compacts… BB would disappoint me if she’d used the real thing. other than that, GORGEOUS colors, i’m such a sucker for golds even tho i look awful with them,

• 6/7/11 16:37 the Muse:

I doubt that pauFM it’s a reference to the style not actual material used. even glass frames are not from actually turtle shells, it’s simply a style reference :)

• 6/7/11 17:08 Lorraine ER:

I’m really wary of wearing and using animal-products, like leather or animal-hair cosmetic brushes, etc. Wikipedia says that in 1973 the trade of real tortoiseshell was banned worldwide. They also mentioned that there’s a lot of faux tortoiseshell materials that have been developed and used since then. So, it seems unlikely that Bobbi Brown is using the real thing. I totally understand where your concern comes from though!

• 6/7/11 12:33 KimmyDarling:

suh-suh-suh-SWOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

• 6/7/11 13:29 Kelley:

I’m obsessed with Gold Bar eyeshadow. It was in the Chocolate and Navy palette and everytime I wear it people ask me where to get it! So glad it’s back! I wish it would stay!

• 6/7/11 13:41 the Muse:

Gold Bar is a n incredible shade kelley was quite happy to see it back with this ;D!

• 6/7/11 13:30 JoElla:

The green tortie collection WILL BE MINE!

I passed on the BB QVC TSV because I already have those colors in various kits.. kinda borning, but great for someone just starting out with her line.

ALso there are some other pictures floating around out there of other colors for her fall line, beautiful plums and greys. Nothing like her chrome collection.

• 6/7/11 13:41 the Muse:

Jo ditto! ALL MINE ;-D Yup I posted about the plums and such a few days ago ;-D and linked to pics…but I like this WAY more ;D!

• 6/7/11 13:39 Sarah S.:

OMG I DIED when you said you wee’d a li’l in excitement! Understandable, though. Those compacts are sooo pretty and I am rarely drawn to BB packaging… might have to pick these up!!!

• 6/7/11 13:40 the Muse:

lol sarah no worries not literally but you get the point I’m sure hahah ;-D

• 6/7/11 14:16 Sarah S.:

Oh, sorry, I know you didn’t mean literally… just thought the turn of phrase was hilarious :)

• 6/7/11 14:20 the Muse:

LOL phew sarah can’t have internet land believing I wee myself at the look of Bobbi brown LOL!

• 6/7/11 13:56 Polly:

Oooohh this looks amazing!!! I feel like I prefer the palette for darker skin even though I’m really fair haha.. cannot wait!

• 6/7/11 14:37 Larie:

Everything looks gorgeous! I’m with you – I want both palettes!

• 6/7/11 14:38 the Muse:

def larie ;D!

• 6/7/11 15:05 colette:

MUST. HAVE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want both palettes bad

• 6/7/11 16:27 ribbonroses:

WANT. SAND. PALLETTE!!!! And I don’t even own any Bobbi Brown apart from a mascara (first one I’ve found that doesn’t flake off my silly lashes!)

• 6/7/11 21:36 shusheshe:

I’m SO digging the Fall collections. Summer collections kinda make me go ‘meh’ but the fall ones are absolute love.

• 6/7/11 22:03 Comrade Garlic:

I want all of it!

• 6/7/11 23:48 Melissa:

I’m not a huge bb fan but holy moly i want it all. Please quit spending my fall budget before fall. Tyvm,. :))

• 6/8/11 10:53 the Muse:

lol melissa ;D

• 6/9/11 17:27 Kimk:

Wow – those are pretty, but I wish they wouldn’t include so many metallic shadows! Those are killer bad on, (ahem) *mature* eyes… the colors look gorg, tho! And the case is to die for…..

• 6/9/11 18:44 VP:

Oh. Em. Gee. I can’t wait to grab those eyeshadows up!

• 6/11/11 12:40 Maisie Lau:

Babe, when I saw this collection, I nearly died and went to Bobbi Brown heaven. Magnificent! Well, hurry up, Fall! Cant wait for this collection to be launched in Malaysia and I am definitely gonna get them. Not to mention, I shall be on my look out for tortoise shell frame. Hehehehe.

• 6/11/11 23:10 Nazih:

Oh my goodness.

• 6/20/11 16:48 Cathy:

Those palettes are To. Die. For. I can’t wait for fall, either!!

• 6/21/11 11:58 Ceecee: