That is one BIG ass spider!

spider

Have I ever told you how stupid crazy scared I am of spiders? Like OMG heart attack call 911 if I see one 6 miles away!?

Even tiny little ickle baby ones really terrify me in a major way!

AH!!!!!!

• 7/25/11 22:16 Tigress:

Funny you should post this, I literally just saw a black widow out on the patio. I can’t bring myself to kill it though. :( I actually like spiders! My mom will have to do it for me, especially since it’s in the cat condo. They never go in it, but we still can’t risk it.

• 7/26/11 9:10 the Muse:

tigress I’d have to move out LOL!

• 7/25/11 22:31 Jillybean:

lol take it that’s not you holding it then, huh?

• 7/26/11 9:10 the Muse:

awwwwwwwww hell no jilly!

• 7/25/11 22:34 Eve:

Ack! Get it away from me!!!

• 7/25/11 23:01 thiamere:

creepy!
    >_<

but i hate roaches the most!
    i get goosebumps if i see one!

• 7/26/11 9:07 the Muse:

eww thiamere I don’t dig roaches either girl!

• 7/26/11 2:37 Biba:

This picture scared the crap out of me! I don’t like spider either, mildly said…

• 7/26/11 9:06 the Muse:

i seriously am terrified biba…! like crying terrified ;-D

• 7/26/11 3:43 Ana:

If it makes you feel better, tarantulas are /technically/ pseudo-spiders! ;)

• 7/26/11 9:06 the Muse:

ana if it has eight legs..I’m scared girl :)

• 7/26/11 7:38 Courtney:

I used to have tarantulas as a kid (i was a bit of a tomboy) and i’d play with them all the time. Now, as an adult, I’m scared to death of spiders! I make my husband kill them and anytime my cat or dog gets one I give them a treat lol I’m training my dog to be a spider hunter.

• 7/26/11 12:27 the Muse:

your my hero court! haha I can’t believe you’re scared of them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 7/26/11 9:44 Telle:

Good thing it is just a photo! :) spiders aren’t my favorite but I don’t share the phobia; I had a little house spider in my bed when I was really young and I will say that was traumatizing enough to go and sleep with my mom! …super worms on the other hand *totally* creep me out!

• 7/26/11 10:32 jenn s.:

Why would anyone think a spider makes a good pet?! It’s not like you can cuddle with them. Yick, I’d be smashing that bad boy with a broom. No love for spiders here!

• 7/26/11 10:36 the Muse:

jenn I’ve no idea ;-D some people love ‘em…but me, they terrify me!!!!!!!

• 7/26/11 11:11 aranza:

Aaaagh, I am like you, I see a tiny one 10 miles away and I panic! I hate spiders!

• 7/26/11 12:04 Courtney:

You dont have to feed them that often and they are neat to watch. I was a weird kid. I also had a one-eyed dog, a three legged cat, a paraplegic cat, and a goat, among other things (though not all at the same time). My mom’s only rule was no rodents so I picked the spider instead.

• 7/26/11 12:28 the Muse:

ha court ;-D regular zoo at your house!!!!!! how many spiders did you have?! names? and what happened to it or them?

• 7/26/11 13:22 Courtney:

The first one I had was inherited by someone giving it away. It was named Bandi but it died shortly after I got it. Naturally, I was devastated so my mom bought me a new one which I promptly named Lucy. I had it for a few years and then my mom made me give it away to a local bait and tackle shop (to keep as the store’s pet, not for bait) because our cats were terrorizing it. You are suppose to only have one at a time b/c they’ll kill each other usually.

• 7/26/11 13:47 the Muse:

aw I’m almost feeling the love Courtney ;-D haha I’m still SCARED as hell. I love your “cats terrorizing it” story…you’d think the cats would run from it haha!

• 7/26/11 14:11 Courtney:

The spiders dont move too much when they are in their little aquarium things. The cats would bat at the side of the tank and try to get in it and climb on top of it so my mom decided it was time to go. There is no way I’d ever have one now though. They scare the crap out of me! It’s amazing how much differently we perceive things when we’re young.

• 7/26/11 19:32 Ruth:

Oh boy Muse !!!!!!!! Actually if you get too hold a tarantula they are quite placid and their little feet stick to your hands like a suction cup. They are huge and fluffy, more like a tiny dog really ! It’s funnel webs, brown recluse, black widow and other venomous buggers that freak me out ! I prefer to take spiders out doors and not kill them, they deserve to live too !

• 7/28/11 10:54 the Muse:

a tiny dog with eight legs ruth haha ;-D or chicken eating spiders OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZ *runs and hides* I don’t any creature deserves to die even an eight legged spider but I’m still dead ass scared of ‘em girl!

• 7/27/11 15:22 LĂ­ria:

hah! love that story with the tarantula called “lucy”, it’s like calling Lord Voldemort “Voldie” haha ;D

• 7/27/11 16:01 the Muse:

LOL liria! I laughed out loud at that one ;D!