Les Aquarelles de Chanel

Les Aquarelles de Chanel 007

Chanel is on a roll lately with collections!

Fall has given us not one but three collections this year! The newest being Les Aquarelles de Chanel which includes a new eye palette that’s to die for.

Take a look!

Les Aquarelles de Chanel 002

The star of this collection is the new Chanel Ombres Tissees Iridescent Effects Eyes Palette ($75). This is a limited edition eye quad that features soft, iridescent shades of pale pinks and beiges for both eyes and cheeks.

Chanel Jouse Contraste Powder Blush $43

• Royallieu (LE)

Les Aquarelles de Chanel 005

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner $29
Shades:

• Ebene

Les Aquarelles de Chanel 006

Les Aquarelles de Chanel is available at select counters and online at www.chanel.com

I’m currently deciding if I need the eye palette! Eep!

• 8/9/11 14:15 Tammie:

Whew I’m safe! lol

• 8/9/11 14:24 Janet Shepherd:

I’m really liking the look of the Rouge Coco Shine. I have one tube of it, and I want more! If only they were a little more affordable.

• 8/9/11 16:14 Musebeliever:

I agree ! The Coco shine looks amazing ! *o*

• 8/9/11 14:26 kristina:

I love Chanel and I was all over that eye palette until I saw the price. $75 is nuts!

• 8/9/11 14:31 Courtney:

That eye palette is stunning but a wee bit out of my price range. I dont know if I could even use it. I’d just stare at it and tell it how pretty it is lol

• 8/9/11 14:39 the Muse:

ha me too court! me too!

• 8/9/11 14:34 Susan Lewis:

That seems to be a lot of money for a bunch of pale shades. I’m fair but that’s even too light for me.

• 8/9/11 16:15 Musebeliever:

Too expensive overall…
    Although I have to admit that their products are often wonderful, I think other brands with lower price range achieve as much innovation and quality in their products.

Eye pallette really too light. No constrast. Don’t like !

• 8/10/11 0:45 Melissa:

I need to see it in person. Awe heck who am I kidding? I will get it even if i dont “love” it. Its Chanel, its pretty, its for me. $75 is the new $65 it seems for the LE pallets :( I can’t justify it I just want it. I need the new blush and the lippy too. Oy I want the lash curler too which I don’t need since I’m playing with the new ud one. I’ll send ya a mini review on that soon too.

• 8/10/11 1:47 deb:

Well, I’m nuts! I purchased the palette last night on the website. Chanel is very hard for me to resist, especially LE products. I also bought the Gris Exquis. Did you see the look they created on the website using the palette and the Gris? Come on Muse, you know you need it!

• 8/10/11 3:29 Chihuahua Beauty:

That eyeshadow quad looks soooo pretty… I wonder if it will be available in Hong Kong?

I really love Chanel’s blush colors but for some reason they always seem to form a hard layer on top after a few days, then I would have to wipe it off with tissue…

Does anyone else have this problem?? Mac blushes does the same thing to me!

• 8/10/11 3:56 Jorid:

Pretty! I want it all!
    But for that price the eyeshadow should have come with a tiny brush or something, not a sponge 0o.

• 8/10/11 16:30 Majick:

for that price it should come with a cute makeup artist. LOL
      All Chanel is really pretty but a little out of my price range. I used to get Chanel at a discount but those days are long gone… boo.

• 8/10/11 13:38 April:

I caved and bought the e/s palette. It is gorgeous and I use it as a highlighter. Gorgeous on uber fair skin like mine.

• 8/10/11 16:31 Majick:

Wear it well! May you love it enough to reach pan. :-)

• 8/11/11 18:54 Janet Shepherd:

Lately I’ve developed a dangerous fondness for Chanel makeup… dangerous cause my local Boots now has a Chanel counter, and dangerous cause Chanel’s prices hurt the wallet!

And yet…..