Benefit Hervana

Benefit Hervana 0021

Go ahead and squeal with me now!

The girls at Beaut.ie share with us today the new Benefit Hervana Face Powder.

SQUEAL!

Benefit Hervana 002

Benefit Hervana is a multi-colored cheek powder with shades of shell, peach, rose, and berry combined together to create a lovely glow on face and cheeks!

Beaut.ie reports we might see it as soon as February 2012.

Benefit Hervana 001

Spring can’t come fast enough!

• 11/8/11 13:31 Rach:

omg that is soooo pretty

• 11/8/11 13:31 Martha A. Sta. Barbara:

Hello Muse!

Been a lurker in your blog ever since I started blogging. :)

I’m so excited with the opening of Benefit Cosmetics here in the Philippines. They’ll carry Hervana too! Can’t wait for your review!

Love,
    Martha

• 11/8/11 13:33 the Muse:

hi martha! aw thanks so much for reading Musings :) Happy to hear Benefit will be in the Philippines yeah ;-D the boutiques are so whimsical and pretty ;-D xoxox!

• 11/8/11 13:44 Musebeliever:

Pretty ! And the brush looks more efficient than the Coralista one !

• 11/8/11 13:50 Sarah S.:

This is the first spring offering I know I’m going to buy with ZERO hesitation <3

• 11/8/11 13:57 Lucy:

I wonder what colour the blended colour will be. I don’t like mauvey shades, I like light coral pinkey shades!

• 11/8/11 14:02 Courtney:

This has made my entire day. Seriously, is it sad that I want to cry from the sheer beauty of this blush? Gorgeous!!! I so need this! I love Benefit boxed powders.

• 11/8/11 14:21 the Muse:

lol court ;-D I hear ya I heart ya ;D!

• 11/8/11 14:27 kiwikiwidragon:

I feel ya on that!!! This is a must have and it kinda made my day! All thing considered.

• 11/8/11 14:34 Littlecreek:

Don’t feel weird Courtney, it made my day too.

• 11/8/11 14:47 Katherine:

Wow, this looks awesome! And your typo cracked me up (i.e. mulch-colored). I’m definitely not trying to nitpick since I know you post a million awesome things everyday, but I was so confused at first. “Mulch-colored, like brown? Strange way to advertise.” Then I realized: multi-colored, duh! And I had a good giggle.

• 11/8/11 14:54 the Muse:

sorry will fix that Katherine eep….!

• 11/8/11 14:52 Eva Sofia:

O-M-G……I need this! I probably have similar stuff in my stash but…but…it’s sooooo pretty!! Why Benefit??!!! oh why do you do keep on bringing charming boxed powders!!!… lol

• 11/8/11 14:56 Zoelarue:

I have to wait until summer 2012 for this! Muse, say it ain’t so!

• 11/8/11 15:08 the Muse:

spring hun

• 11/8/11 20:04 Zoelarue:

Spring is too far away too! I need it now! Coralista is a must have, I agree.

• 11/8/11 15:08 nicolle:

I have never bought any Benefit products although I have been wanting to try their blushes for awhile. This one is gorgeous!! I can’t resist! thanks Muse!:)

• 11/8/11 15:10 the Muse:

my pleasure nicolle! Benefit has 20% off today you should do a little hauling! Bella Bamba and Coralista are must haves!

• 11/9/11 0:28 jamie:

1000% agreed!

i got both as a mini which is awesome since i feel less guilty ;) but the shades are def. what i can go for everyday!! but i feel this hervana and sugarbomb will never be minis cuz of the multicoloredness :(

• 11/8/11 16:13 Carrie:

Pretty! It kinda reminds me of Sugarbomb.

• 11/8/11 16:30 Lucy Hollander:

I actually got a sneak peek at this products and its as amazing as it looks!

• 11/8/11 17:56 Andrea:

Cute! This is the first thing on my list of Spring 2012 lemmings.

• 11/8/11 18:20 Aretsuya:

*ditto fingers* It does look like a groovy version of sugarbomb, but hervana looks like it has a matte finish… I prefer a little shimmer over matte for my blushes. Any more deets, people? ^_^

• 11/8/11 22:39 Marina:

YESSSS! This looks adorable! I hope it’s a pinky-purple color when it’s blended. That’s my favorite cheek color to use. Once I see swatches, I’ll probably buy!

• 11/9/11 21:20 dina:

ohhhhh beautiful, can’t wait to see how the shades blend out