CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor Spring 2012

Covergirl is taking their “Blast” Collection to new levels for Spring. I guess all the hype that surrounds LashBlast should be extended to not only mascara but lip color too now?

Check out Blast Flipstick Lipcolor after the jump!

This dual sided lip color features two blendable shades in a cream and shimmer formula. Mix and match the shades with a flip of the stick or use each shade individually.

Shades:

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 6

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 5

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 4

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 3

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 2

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor 1

Although a Spring 2012 release you can snag them now on presale at Walmart.com, Target.com, and www.pgestore.com

• 11/30/11 12:54 Fey:

This is the first Blast item I’ve been interested in. It looks great. I really hope those tubes are twist-ups. It’d be hilariously bad if the color was up all the time or if they snap off like some of the ShadowBlast products.

• 11/30/11 13:05 Stephanie:

These are so pretty! I hope they aren’t all too frosty.

• 11/30/11 13:41 Peachy:

They remind me of those Etude House Aloha double-ended lip products you posted awhile back!

• 11/30/11 16:08 Sarah S.:

Pass. It’s so annoying when it doesn’t swivel down into the tube completely!

• 11/30/11 16:17 Mandy:

The only thing from the blast collection worthwhile is the Lashblast mascara…everything else is crap! I bought the smoky shadowblast double-ended eyeshadow stick and it creased within five minutes of putting on…OVER UDPP I MIGHT ADD! The second time I tried to use it, the pencil snapped off one end, so I called up covergirl and got a refund.

• 11/30/11 19:28 Ruth:

Really looking forward to these new lippies !

• 12/1/11 20:57 CK:

OOH~ these look really interesting, I wonder what the formula on these are going to be like..

• 12/1/11 21:12 CK:

must.suppress.collect-them-all-instinct

• 12/2/11 8:32 EsteeDarla:

I am ording these right now tried to order them yesterday from another site and it didn’t go threw so now I’m happy cuz there’s all the shades here.

• 12/2/11 11:35 Kate:

I bought this today in Vixen and it’s actually great! The colors blend really well and when you put the lighter shade on top of the darker one it adds a really nice highlight to your lips. It also lasts really long.

• 12/3/11 1:54 ShannoninBC:

Saw these earlier this week in Walmart…in BC, Canada!

• 12/3/11 16:13 Hoang:

These look REALLY cool. haha Hopefully, they will make their way to my CVS!

• 12/3/11 18:56 Melissa:

I just bought one of these today at Shoppers Drug Mart, I got it in 800-Whisper–gorgeous colors! I love how they are semi-sheer but still quite pigmented! They were on sale for 11.69 each, plus I had a $ off coupon for any CG product, and a SDM coupon printed online for an additional 2,000 optimum points…all in all, a great bargain. I’ll be putting pics and review up on my blog sometime tomorrow.

• 12/8/11 16:32 Stacey:

I was in a Target store today just perusing the make up section when I saw these on a end cap!! Got real excited bc I thought I wouldnt see them till 2012 at the earliest!! I hauled Whisper and Snap…tried them and so far so good!!! Didnt dry out my lips..lasted a while and had a nice color…looking forward to finding more! I paid $8 each..not too bad <3

• 11/10/12 12:19 Loli:

I love this I’m am gonna buy it in intense I will love it