NARS Spring Collection 2012

NARS Spring Collection 2012 9

Good Morning friends!

I hope you’re all having a short week and are ready to spend time with your friends and family for the Holiday and of course, head into a turkey induced coma.

I’ll let you in on a little secret, don’t tell anyone, I’m not a fan of turkey. That shiz is dry as hell. I love me some chicken and honestly, grilled chicken makes up most of my diet, I can’t get enough of it…but turkey? No thanks!

Lucky enough my dear old mum makes other delicious goodies to appease me and keeps the bird for the rest of family. This is also the time of the year where it’s completely ok to watch A Christmas Story Marathons on Turkey Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and in all the days in between because let’s face it, that never gets old. I do a mean impression of Randy for my sister’s ears only, “I can’t get up! I can’t get up!”

Ralpie Bunny Suit
Spring is far away but it’s never too early to discuss the joys of the NARS Spring 2012 Collection.

Take a look!

NARS Spring Collection 2012 1

Beaut.ie shares NARS Spring 2012 with us today and I must say it’s one of the strangest mismatched selections I ever did see. Greens, purples, pinks, burgundy…! NARS just took the rainbow and injected it into their Spring Collection. But funny thing I see at least three or four pieces I really want. The most exciting part of all is a new blush shade but…don’t let me kill the excitement for you here but the shade is a bit of a rehash of shades already in the general catalog!

NARS Douce France Trio Eyeshadow (shimmery icy pink, shimmery rose-petal pink, and matte deep rose)

NARS Spring Collection 2012 3

NARS Paramaribo Duo Eyeshadow (brass and bronze)

NARS Spring Collection 2012 2

NARS Lhasa Single Eyeshadow (lavender-gray)

NARS Spring Collection 2012 4

NARS Dark Rite Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

NARS Spring Collection 2012 6

NARS Gaiety Blush (A bright candy-pink)

NARS Spring Collection 2012 5

NARS Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick

NARS Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil

NARS Bilbao Lipstick

NARS Spring Collection 2012 8

NARS Diamond Life Nail Polish

NARS Spring Collection 2012 7

What’s catching your eye from this collection?

Are you a turkey lover?

Making any fun dishes for T-Day?

I burn boiling water so I leave the cooking to my mum!

• 11/22/11 11:35 Jane:

I think you really have to have a brined bird, for they are delicious!

Now why do I want all of this stuff? Especially Lhasa and Douce France!

• 11/22/11 11:37 the Muse:

I don’t think I ever had one brined before…..! ;-D

• 11/22/11 11:38 Courtney:

Half of it looks spring and the other half fall. Individually there seem to be some good pieces though

• 11/22/11 11:51 Carolyn:

The eye trio catches my eye, but that’s about it. Nice to see what we’ll have to look forward to when the holidays are over!

• 11/22/11 11:59 Pau:

lhasa looks like a complete winner here. but I refuse to read any more about spring collections when it’s not even december yet!

• 11/22/11 12:09 Debra:

I’m liking the Paramaribo (bronze&brass e/s) but that Lhasa lavender single e/s looks like the darker twin lavender of Nouveau Monde.

Do you like ground turkey? Or is the whole carcass just a turn-off for you? We have a photo of my daughter when she was about 2, looking at the thing like it was evil! Anyway, enjoy all the other eats. It’s about giving thanks, anyway, so have a good holiday.

• 11/22/11 12:41 the Muse:

just not a turkey eater in general, even ground kinda turns me off ;) you and yours too!

• 11/22/11 12:31 katrosado:

The pink trio eye shadow looks interesting :)

• 11/22/11 12:56 Lisa T:

I’m a sucker for bright pink blushes!

• 11/22/11 12:58 Candee:

Excited for that polish!

• 11/22/11 13:57 Ruth:

I have the same secret, I too hate turkey! This year my mom is having chicken catered by Popeye’s! lolz! My other big secet is I hate A Christmas Story! *duck flying objects*

the blush looks a bit like angelica and i’m loving that lip pencil in the worst way!

• 11/22/11 14:28 the Muse:

lol high five! ;-D no way seriously? haha hey crispy chicken is better than turkey ANY day!!!!!!

OMG you hate Christmas Story? what is wrong with you? haha ;-D

Agreed on the blush, sans shimmer!

• 11/22/11 16:49 Ruth:

yah, I broke the big Christmas dinner by suggesting one year that we have tacos and since then we’ve had a family dinner but not the BIG DINNER. I’ve now since moved on to Thanksgiving, crispy chicken=yum! I’m making red beans and rice to go with it, having a mini food coma just thinking about it.

the movie, I KNOW! I have no idea what is wrong with me, but i really, really hate it and when that cable channel is doing their marathon, it makes me wanna scream!!

• 11/22/11 15:28 Candee:

I’ve never gotten the hype behind that move either.

• 11/22/11 16:50 Ruth:

i’m so glad that it isn’t just me!

• 11/22/11 14:59 Prairie Peg:

Love the Mexican Rose Velvet Lip pencil and the bright Gaiety blush! I like the Laura Mercier collection better though.

I love me some turkey & stuffing!

• 11/23/11 23:34 Phyrra:

The nail polish has my eye. :)

• 11/26/11 9:27 Nia:

Oh, I am with you, strange and still very beautiful :)

Hope you had a great long Thanksgiving weekend :)

• 11/28/11 17:06 lara / the glossarie.:

any standout predictions, muse? i think i could love that blush!

• 12/2/11 3:01 Melissa:

I’m lusting after the Douce France Trio, the Gaiety Blush, and the Mexican Rose Lip Pencil. These will be put on my “watch” list!

• 12/31/11 7:10 Dominique:

I love ” Douce France “, well I French after all, seriously this new trio is really beautiful, the blush is nice too and on the whole I like the spring collection from NARS !

• 1/11/12 15:59 sarah:

Why isn’t the Pure Radiant TM listed in the collection? I’m dying to peep this.

• 1/13/12 12:34 sarah:

was my post erased?? any word about the pure radiant tinted moisturizer? was this an offensive question? i’m confused.

• 1/13/12 13:07 the Muse:

I didn’t get a comment about from you sarah? I’m checking your ip address and don’t see a comment from you. I answer and approve comments as fast as I can but I do run the site myself and currently have 1,060 comments pending and awaiting approval or a reply. So if I didn’t reply yet I’ll get to as soon as I can. But right now I don’t see a comment under from you under this email address/user name/ip address.