NYX Collection Noir

NYX Collection Noir

NYX Collection Noir is a small collection made of eye liners in a variety of formulas. Since the eyes are the window of the soul why not concentrate an entire collection on defining and playing up one of the most important features on our faces.

Take a look!

NYX Satin Finish Black Liner $6
Amplify your sleek look with the Satin Finish Black Liner. Who said only clothes can have a satin touch? Make your eyes stand out with the velvety soft liner that stays put.

NYX Collection Noir 4

NYX Matte Black Liner $6
Polish your look with a touch of Matte Black Liner. Get that desired intense black for your eyes with this auto eye pencil. Velvety matte finish to complete any look!

NYX Collection Noir 5

NYX Glossy Black Liner $6
Add a hint of elegance to your eyes using the Glossy Black Liner. Avoid the pencil shavings with this mechanical eyeliner and gleam through the day.

NYX Collection Noir 6

NYX Kohl Kajal Black Liner $6
Take your look a step forward and deepen your eyes with the Kohl Kajal Black Liner. This pencil offers an intense black pigment that can deliver a fierce cat-eye and application is effortless!

NYX Collection Noir 1

NYX Skinny Black Liner $6
Seize the hard to reach corners and points of your eyes with the Skinny Black Liner. The thin mechanical pencil offers the perfect assistance to complete a flawless look!

NYX Collection Noir 2

NYX Liquid Black Liner $6
The Liquid Black Liner is enclosed with a distinctive applicator that makes precise lining and defining of the eyes smooth and easy. Use it to subtly enhance or create bold lines for your desired look!

NYX Collection Noir 3

The NYX Collection Noir is available now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 11/21/11 13:57 Tammie:

Very interested in the skinny liner, but only if I can find it at Ulta (again haha). I just don’t want enough things to justify ordering it online!

• 11/21/11 14:44 Ruth:

I’ve never shopped at Ulta, are they never stocked with the items that you’re looking for?

I love liquid eyeliners but I’ve found that some of them burn upon application. Has that happended to anyone else? or am I the resident weirdo?

• 11/21/11 14:53 Tammie:

I went to a brand new Ulta and they had almost no blushes lol. This was before they even had their grand opening. I just

• 11/21/11 15:33 Ruth:

that’s bananas! I would think that they would have shelves full of stuff that somehow, someway just jumps into your shopping basket and goes home with you (it happens to me all the time!) it sounds like they didn’t get their shipment yet.

• 11/21/11 15:15 Eve:

I hope to see some swatches! I wanna see if they really do what they say.

• 11/21/11 17:30 Silke:

The skinny black liner looks interesting! I usually use a gel liner and brush for precise liners, but this seems like a good alternative to carry with me in my purse.

• 11/22/11 0:13 Molly:

Online it says a collection of 8 eyeliners but I’ve only seen these 6 released. And I thought I saw something that mentioned a powder eyeliner? I would really love to see what the other 2 liners are! I have all 6 of these ordered and en route to my place now!

• 11/22/11 10:56 Nicky:

omg! i need this, i can’t live without good black eyeliner
    liquid black and kohl kajal do catch my eye
    i live in london so not sure this collection will b available