Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011 0041

Physicians Formula appears to have done it again and released another interesting and winning collection for Holiday 2011. The Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks for Holiday 2011 features four new palettes for eyes in Casual, Nude, Fashionista, and Smoky.

The packaging as well as the actual shadows inside look rather stunning particularly the Nude variation.

Take a look!

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Nude

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011 003

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Smoky

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Fashionista

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011 001

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Casual

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011 002111

These are appearing in drugstores for $10.95 each!

Will you haul them?

• 11/3/11 12:13 Ester:

I loooove the nude one but JUST picked up Urban Decay’s Naked from the UD 20% off F&F, so…. probably won’t be picking it up, haha.

• 11/3/11 12:15 the Muse:

it’s so cheap I can’t resist ;D

• 11/3/11 13:02 Tammie:

These are completely different than the Naked palette, definitely need them both. Phys. Formula shimmer strips eyeshadow has such a unique shimmer/sheen to it and is incredibly smooth.

• 11/3/11 12:17 Sarah S.:

I like that they added this packaging variation! Haven’t seen these yet but I’ll definitely haul if on sale :) Thanks, Muse!

• 11/3/11 12:20 the Muse:

my pleasure ;-D I likey too!

• 11/3/11 12:26 Crissylex:

Super. I’m glad that they stepped-up their packaging. I will get all of them. I’m hoping there’s a BOGO sale coming soon.

• 11/3/11 12:57 Fey:

I LOVE the Fashionista palette! (Purples and violets, oh my.) Also I love the smoky palette. It looks great. I adore how compact are versatile these are.

• 11/3/11 13:00 Laura:

Too shimery for me….I like some matte with my shimmer

• 11/3/11 13:02 Jolene:

Yes, a NUDE pallet I can afford! But they all look wonderful

• 11/3/11 13:05 Tammie:

I’m getting the “Nude” one as soon as I see it, and maybe the “Fashionista” one because violets/purple/etc. really look nice with my eyes! I love these palettes, and the cute packaging on this holiday collection makes me love them even more (the normal packaging is very…bori–..er…functional) :)

• 11/3/11 14:07 kiwikiwidragon:

OMG, I love these!

• 11/3/11 15:24 JoElla:

OHMYGAWD I must have that nude one!!

• 11/3/11 15:48 Susan K:

I will be hauling all of these. I love everything I’ve tried from PF lately. The gel liners are amazing, shimmer strip auto liners great, the blush with the hearts….

• 11/3/11 16:00 Tiffany:

I will be hauling the NUDE as soon as i see it! Hopefully soon! But Muse , can you please review it? Thanks!

• 11/3/11 16:06 the Muse:

def will tiffany. I haven’t seen these in my area yet but I asked PF’s PR reps if they had any and maybe…maybe they do so I hope they’ll send over! If not I’ll keep hunting through my drugstores until I find for you guys :)

• 11/3/11 16:20 Coral:

Those may be worth getting, especially the nude palette. Even though I have a couple of those, I still feel like there are colors that I don’t have exactly. The smokey palette is gorgeous. Now I only need to go out to be able to use those appropriately.

• 11/3/11 17:14 Maple:

ooh! so pretty! any idea when these will be coming out? i want to pounce on them :)

• 11/4/11 9:03 the Muse:

they are supposed to be in drugstores now hun

• 11/4/11 13:37 Tammie:

None in my area yet, I checked a bunch yesterday! I really hope they show up soon, I’m pretty hyped about them and any fancier makeup is waiting until the 10th so I can use my VIB discount.

• 11/21/11 20:29 Maple:

I’ve checked Target, Harmon, CVS, Walgreens, and Riteaid, and STILL haven’t seen them around! :(

• 11/22/11 4:26 FadBurger:

I still haven’t seen any around either :/

• 11/3/11 18:09 Joyce:

How bad is it to pick them all up just for the packaging?! Physician’s Formula isn’t exactly known for pigmented eyeshadows!

• 11/3/11 19:45 Blue:

So, um, yeah, I am IN LOVE with that Nude Palette! MUST HAVE!! And the packaging is adorable! Thanks for these photos, Muse!

• 11/4/11 9:03 the Muse:

you’re most welcome blue I like that one too!

• 11/3/11 23:34 Shaleen:

On which websites can I purchase this online?

• 11/4/11 16:41 Telly9009:

All of these neutral palettes (physican’s formula, mark, nyx) you are posting are getting me all giddy! Hehe. I’m loving the packaging on the new palettes. I just hope one of these days they come out with a matte selection, but then again they don’t call it shimmer strips for nothing right?!

• 11/14/11 16:41 the Muse:

same here telly ;-D I love me some nudes! awwww I hear ya ;-D maybe one day!?

• 11/5/11 15:07 LollySue:

Muse, you are such an enabler! I am definitely going to have to get the nude, though I think I might need an intervention, as I have both the Too Faced Natural Eye palette and the Naked palette already. I will also need to get the Fashionista, as the purple shades are gorgeous looking. I’ll pass on the smoky and casual, as it is difficult for me to wear blue and grey shades, as I am fair, and they make my eyes look bruised, etc.

• 11/14/11 16:40 the Muse:

I want that one badly sue ;-D same here, lately my eyes are the same :-/

• 11/6/11 8:41 telle:

wow! I MUST HAVE THEM ALL! i wonder when they will hit canada???
    *pout*

• 11/18/11 16:36 Rhiana:

So when do these hit the store?

• 11/25/11 19:20 Telly9009:

Just a heads up there’s also new eyeliner trios in Nude and Smokey! I wish I would have taken a picture. I didn’t buy it but I found a display at my CVS. =)