The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection

The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection 21

The Sparkler, it’s back!

Anyone remember the Sparkler Fiasco from last year? It sold out, gone, finished in a matter of seconds. It proved very difficult to locate for some reason.

Either way the Body Shop Sparkler is back this year and now available in two shades.

Take a peek!

The Body Shop The Sparkler Pink or Golden $24
A limited edition atomizer filled with a shimmery powder to highlight the face, body and hair. Lightly scented with Japanese cherry blossom.

The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection 3

The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection 2

The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette Golden Brown or Silver Black $28
Create the perfect smoky eye with this easy to use kit that includes four eyeshadows in warm shades of brown and gold or traditional smoky eye shades.

The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection 4

The Body Shop Holiday 2011 Collection 1

You can get these now at 30% Off thanks to the Body Shop’s Friends and Family Event however I must say $28 for a quad of eyeshadows is a bit high…I was a little shocked at the price tag.

It’s nice to have the Sparkler back and I think it’s worth a haul if you want a cheaper version of Guerlain’s Vol de Nuit Perfumed Shimmer Powder however I’ll probably skip since I have some left over from last year.

The Body Shop’s Holiday 2011 Collection is available now in store or online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com

• 11/10/11 12:48 Sara:

I was *this close* to grabbing the sparkler last time I was on there….should have too since it was 50% off thanks to their spinny wheel.

$12 wasn’t so bad for a bottle of sparkle. Damnit, Muse, why weren’t you there to talk me over the edge?! :p

• 11/10/11 14:37 the Muse:

that would have been worth it ;-D hehehe!

• 11/10/11 14:24 Guida:

Don’t go for the sparklers but try the eyeshadows ;) They turned out so much better when compared to other quads TBS used to have! Hey, there are also some new mini lip glosses which are pretty good, they really moisturise our lips. I also wouldn’t ignore the ginger line they launched for christmas, and the Spiced Pumpkin shower gel :)

Hugs

• 11/11/11 10:34 telle:

The sparklers went up in price from last year, at 18$ to 24$ which is a little disappointing. I also agree that the cost of the quads are rather high…I did get the brown one because I was able to redeem for my $25 gift. Definitely not as exciting or colorful as collections they have done from the past, imho.

• 11/11/11 11:48 Mary the Muse Militant:

Wow, those quads look good. Not your usual Body Shop product. Something with a bit of bite as they normally don’t do much in the line of darks or mattes.
    The sparkler is back – great !! I’ll go for the pink one.

• 11/11/11 12:27 katrosado:

I got lucky enough to walk into a bath and body the day they put out their display of pink sparkler. I think I got the last one. It’s nice and smells great. I’m picking up the gold one this year! (still have a half bottle of the pink even though we have three females in this house that use it).

• 11/24/11 3:03 jeansco:

i got the last pink one at 50% off! love it! defnitely a steal compared to Tarina’s sparklicity!