Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection

Spring is sprung at Milani Cosmetics. They have updated their general catalog with new, exciting shades and have introduced some brand new products as well.

Being a huge fan of Milani I’m quite excited to get my hands on the new goodies.

Take a look!

Milani Baked Eyeshadow Marble (New Shades)
Shades (swatched below from left to right):

• Fusion
  • Must Have Fuchsia
  • Copper Excess
  • Green Fortune

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 5

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 1

Milani Brow Tint Pen (Brand New Product)
Shades:

• Natural Taupe
  • Dark Brown

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 10

Milani Crystal Gloss for Lips (New Shades)
Shades:

• Fruit Punch
  • Raspberry Icing
  • Sheer Dark Honey

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 2

Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation (New Shade)
Shades:

• Natural Tan

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 4

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner (Brand New Product)
Shades:

• Blackest Black

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 7

Milani Haute Flash (Now Part of the General Catalog with New Shades but available prior for Summer 2011)
Shades:

• Hot Flash
  • Flashy
  • In A Flash
  • Star Flash
  • Golden Flash

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 8

Milani Illuminating Face Powder (Brand New Product)
Shades:

• Amber Nectar
  • Hermosa Rose
  • Beauty’s Touch

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 6

Milani Runway Eyeshadows (New Shades)
Shades (swatched below from left to right):

• Aubergine
  • Antigua
  • Golden Touch
  • Peaches & Cream

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 3

Milani Cosmetics Spring 2012 Collection 9

Many of Milani’s nail polishes also have updated shade selections for Spring 2012.

Weee!

I’m quite excited particularly about the Runway Eyes as I’m a big fan of them!

For more details check out www.milanicosmetics.com

• 1/19/12 17:48 Lemony Licks:

I got all four Haute Flash lipglosses during Cyber Monday because of how pretty they looked and how they were a dupe for MAC’s lipglasses…I think I NEED the new shades!

• 1/19/12 19:48 Suzie:

Those illuminating face powders look so pretty! I might need one or two.

• 1/20/12 10:21 LaurieS:

I want those too even though I have too many already. I’m such a sucker for a pretty product!

• 1/19/12 21:00 Daniela:

Crap. I did a huge haul on Cyber Monday and now the addict in me has reared its needy head. Thanks a bunch Muse;) I can’t wait!

• 1/19/12 21:22 Littlecreek:

Holy crap, I need that face powder. Too pretty. Way to pretty.

• 1/20/12 0:07 Melissa:

Hmmm…I’ve never tried anything from Milani, but I am in the market for a good black liquid liner. I may have to try this one out! It looks promising. What’s your favorite Milani product that I need to try, dear Muse?

• 1/20/12 1:13 Themakeupism:

Really like the illuminating face powder rose print. And Fortune Cookie made me swoon. But I will wait for swatches on it cuz I’m kinda worried it will turn out either super pale green or kinda beige-y. Wish more companies would have a sale when they released new stuff. Would def buy them without swatches then lol.

• 1/20/12 2:43 Jenn:

I have all the haute flashes, definitely want the new color!! And those face powders look beautiful! WANT!!

• 1/20/12 9:06 Courtney:

Really excited about the liquid liner pen, and the green fortune eyeshadow. I’m not sure how wearable it will be but the picture looks so pretty!

• 1/20/12 13:22 Michelle:

I agree about the green fortune. It looks like it would almost pull iridescent on the skin instead of an intense green. Sounds great for a highlighting color…would love to see swatches of this!

• 1/20/12 9:51 kiwikiwidragon:

Loving the face powders too!!

• 1/20/12 13:18 Swimsalot:

Lemming got the neutral shades of runway eyes. The brush is wee n clever too

• 1/21/12 22:10 Kathleen:

I want the brow pen!! And probably everything else!! :) Exciting!

• 1/22/12 13:01 Lyndsay:

The illuminating face powder looks great, and the new glosses too.