Beauty News: Eyeko is Coming Back to Sephora

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Long Tall 002

We can go ahead and date my makeup life when I say that I remember when Eyeko was sold at Sephora.

Come on, there are people out there that remember that right?

Well, Eyeko grew up or maybe I should say grew little….

New mature packaging, a smaller collection line up, and appearances in shops like Hendri Bendel is where Eyeko is right now in their makeup life.

Eyeko’s Collection was never very vast but it contained a good deal of fun, kawaii products we all knew and loved. This new mature look takes some getting used too.

Funny enough, Eyeko makes its way back to its Sephora roots this week with a launch of their mascara on February 23rd at Sephora.

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Long & Tall promises dramatic lash looks with a conditioning formula that has a jet-black colour with incredible staying power and creates a gravity defying hold–leaving lashes flawless and perfectly curled.

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Long Tall 001

You’ll be able to indulge this at Sephora locations this week and at Sephora.com on the 28th of the month for $19.

Excited?

I miss the old Eyeko but I hope that this mascara launch means we’ll see more of the brand at Sephora soon? Perhaps new products?

Love Eyeko?

Do share!

• 2/21/12 17:32 Joyce:

I hope they bring the graffiti liners and cream highlighter!

I wish Bourjois was available in the states also! Like, the whole range!

• 2/21/12 17:41 the Muse:

me too damn shame bourjois is gone from the us market :(

• 2/22/12 20:31 Blue:

is bourjois completely gone? It’s here in canada, so why isn’t it in the states? Hmm..

• 3/13/12 16:35 the Muse:

gone blue :)

• 2/21/12 17:34 Sheepy:

Darn it also means that the prices will be going up too :/

• 2/21/12 17:41 the Muse:

mm yeah, I forgot to mention that sheepy, true, eyeko was pretty nicely priced!

• 2/21/12 19:05 Laci:

This makes me happy. I’ve been dying to try the mascaras, but can’t bring myself to pay for shipping. :D

• 2/21/12 19:20 Jessica:

Totally bummed with the “new” Eyeko.
    Muse you’re not dating yourself at all lol, Heck I still have items from their first collection. Sad isn’t it?
    I’ve long used their highlighting cream and hope to see it return.

• 2/21/12 22:41 Rose:

I’m excited about this! I was in high school when I first bought Eyeko at Sephora. They also used to be sold at Ulta. I got the fat balm in strawberry. They were decent lippies. Loved the cute packaging, but I could understand why they updated it since it used to look a bit juvenile. Now, the Teal is really nice and the logo really stands out. It’s not nauseatingly girly. I’ll definitely be purchasing and hopefully they’ll decide to add more products aside from their Eye ones since they’ve discontinued practically Everything they used to sell. I’m particularly interested in their nail polishes that they stopped selling years ago! I’ll buy anything if it’s from a British brand =)