NYX Blush Stick Swatches

NYX Blush Stick Swatches 002

Amanda, a reader of mine, was very kind to e-mail today to say “hey, want some swatches of the new NYX Blush Sticks?” I haven’t indulged myself so I was ever so grateful for the swatches, thanks Amanda.

Here’s a look!

NYX Blush Stick Swatches 003

NYX Blush Stick Swatches 001

Swatched Left to Right: Orchid, Hibiscus, Pink Poppy, Tea Rose and Pink Lotus

Thanks Amanda!

Very helpful!

They look lovely, she may have convinced me I need a few.

Available now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 2/2/12 17:58 Candee:

I love those. Hate the cheap looking packaging though.

• 2/2/12 18:00 Amanda:

You’re quite welcome! I was pleasantly surprised when I bought 3 yesterday and enjoyed them enough to go buy two more today :D At the moment i’m at 6.5 hours of wear and it still looks as if i just applied it. Using Pink Poppy today.

• 2/3/12 9:19 the Muse:

NICE wear time Amanda! I think I might pick up a few for Spring ;-D thanks again for the swatches so helpful!

• 2/3/12 10:49 Amanda:

Not a problem at all! The total wear time for me was 11 hours before I removed it. In hours 10 and 11 there was a little fading but not a whole lot. I’m very impressed :D

• 2/3/12 12:21 the Muse:

ugh lemmings are created ;-D did you try the new cream shadows yet?

• 2/3/12 12:48 Amanda:

Not yet, I didn’t see them when I was at ulta.

• 2/3/12 13:06 the Muse:

formula is difficult to work with but they are GORGEOUS when you get them on correctly ;D!

• 2/5/12 2:34 Christina:

whoa! They wear THIS well? Thanks for the tip – NYX for me typically is hit or miss! love their eyeshadows, their lipsticks are great color and creamy, but don’t last long on me, same for their lipglosses… dont like their pigments, don’t like their matte cream lipsticks.. :) may have to try these! Any issues with breaking out?

• 2/2/12 18:20 molly:

yay!! these look so pretty! i should be getting mine tomorrow!

• 2/2/12 21:58 Cosmetics Aficionado:

Those look gorgeous! I have a few cream blushes in pan form that I love, so I may try these too.

• 2/3/12 9:55 Majick:

THe colors are really great – doesn’t look like theres a bad one in the bunch. Wear time sounds FAB. Thanks Amanda!

• 2/3/12 13:53 Chels:

Amanda– can we use these on lips or do they have a nasty taste? Also, really great swatches.

Muse, get Amanda to guest post more often!

• 2/4/12 12:17 Amanda:

I just tested this out, I didn’t notice any taste at all. They’re small enough to apply like a regular lipstick if you want, or you can use your fingers/brush. I would recommend a lip liner or balm under them however.

• 2/7/12 3:52 Christina:

thanks for the swatches, Amanda. Have you seen what Tulip looks like? I am drawn toward this one from what the package looks like, but I have not found a swatch..

• 2/3/12 14:52 Harshleen:

The swatches look pretty good! I want these especially Orchid!

• 2/4/12 7:00 maymay:

wow its amaizing

• 2/11/12 18:00 Char:

I just bought Orchid yesterday and i love it!! i have darker skin. ;)

• 4/6/12 6:06 Jane:

Love these! Excellent staying power, pigmentation and easily blended. Snatch these up at 40% off at Ulta. :)

• 5/6/12 3:02 purpleladyfa:

orchid is soooo gorgeous!!! love it <3

• 6/21/12 12:14 kittygomah:

they have peachy-pink colours I look for.gorgeous for summer -orchid&pink poppy.