Ricky & Nicki for MAC Viva Glam

Ricky Nicki for MAC Viva Glam 1

Fierce, fearless Ricky Martin & Nicki Minaj team up for this year’s MAC Viva Glam Collection.

Will you be indulging?

The fearless Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj introduce Nicki’s Lipstick in Scene Stealing Pink and Ricky’s colorless lip conditioner in a tube that goes from day to dance floor. With every cent of the selling price supporting the MAC Aids Fund, it doesn’t get any hotter. They’ve teamed up to raise HIV/AIDS Awareness among young people around the globe. Nicki and Ricky dare you to be bold, be beautiful, and be safe!

Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick $14.50 (Bright Yellow Pink) (Satin)

Ricky Nicki for MAC Viva Glam 3

Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner $15 (Clear)

Ricky Nicki for MAC Viva Glam 4

The Ricky & Nicki for MAC Viva Glam Collection is available now at all MAC counters and online at maccosmetics.com.

Aw is anyone disappointed Ricky didn’t get his own shade of lipstick? I am! Clear lip conditioner? Meh!

• 2/2/12 9:28 Smirking Valet:

Yellow Pink? :P No thank you; my teeth are pretty blah to begin with!

• 2/2/12 9:33 the Muse:

too mod for me!

• 2/2/12 9:28 Cj:

I am definitely dissapointed! They could at least gave him a lipgloss or something, but a lip conditioner? Seriously?? Lame!

• 2/2/12 9:33 the Muse:

and a clear one at that….jeepers.

• 2/2/12 9:36 Cj:

Exactly! Most boring product ever to be in a viva glam collection.

• 2/2/12 9:48 the Muse:

maybe he choose it? but why?

• 2/2/12 10:17 Naomi:

Maybe so males who don’t wear makeup could use it too lol

• 2/2/12 10:19 the Muse:

could be Naomi! :)

• 2/2/12 9:42 Nikki:

Yeah, I think ricki should have gotten a color for sure! Ricki is far from boring and clear? That does not match at all!! He should have gotten a rich red or something!

• 2/2/12 9:48 the Muse:

agreed…!

• 2/2/12 10:18 LaurieS:

Meh

• 2/2/12 11:48 Noelle:

Bright Yellow PInk? Hmm that’s a very strange description. Anything near my lips with the term “yellow” is a no-no for me.

• 2/2/12 12:23 Nana:

Yes Yes and most definitely YES!!!! Nicki is my jam but I just wish Ricky had something fiery and hot like a Bright orange lipstick and/or gloss :O

• 2/2/12 13:09 susan:

How is it yellow pink? I must be colour blind.

• 2/2/12 13:16 the Muse:

susan sometimes promo images are off, yellow base pink I believe they mean so promo image doesn’t look yellow based as in a mod pink but they are always so off!

• 2/2/12 14:11 Nikki:

The lipstick reminds me of pink lemonade.

• 2/2/12 14:28 Jen:

I like how Nicki went with a more wearable color for those of us with pale warm skintones who couldn’t possible wear Pink Friday as anything blue toned makes us look sick.

MAC probably went with a colorless lip conditioner for Ricky because that’s what they make that’s guy-friendly. It’s more of what will realistically be used, rather than what is reflective of his personality, of which Caqui or Sonoran Rain would suit just perfectly.

• 2/2/12 16:03 Lisa S.:

Ooo love this, Nicki’s pink looks really wearable.

• 2/3/12 6:48 tee:

Oooohhhh I was sooo looking forward for Ricky’s colors! Totally disappointed!

• 2/4/12 18:57 Xero:

I totally want that lipstick, but I don’t have $15 to spend on a single lipstick…even if it’s going to charity. :( I hear Wet n Wild’s Pinkerbell is really similar, so I’ll get it when it comes out and I’ll be happy with that, I guess…

• 2/7/12 2:44 Iram:

Will defo be getting viva nicki, after viva cindi, something decent enough has come out by mac! viva gaga2 was yucky!

• 2/16/12 21:44 Meghan:

I just got the Viva Glam Nicki! It is SO beautiful. Girls, seriously. So pigmented. I had to exchange a color I bought called A Perfect Day which made me look dead, it’s meant more for someone with milky white skin, and I have a lot of pinky/yellow tones going on, so nonetheless, the color washed me out. I traded it for the Viva Glam Nicki and I am so happy! I was offered the Ricky Lip Conditioner but I passed on it, I don’t think it’d be my thing.