Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 1

Gather round ladies, slap your neon pink tutus on, and jump into my pink Cadillac, let’s take a trip to Betseyville today so we can get a look at the new Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection.

You know this is going to be funky, vibrant, and fun right?

Buckle up.

The Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection consists of seven full sized chip resistant nail polish shades, a six piece mini nail polish set, long lasting trend tips and flashy nail designs.

Betsy says, “I am Too Too excited for my first nail collection with Sephora by OPI! The collection is just how I like it – loud, outrageous, pretty, pinky, and kickass rock and roll,“ says Betsey.

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Polish $9.50
Shades:

• It’s My Pink! (hot pink and scented with Betsey’s Too Too Fragrance)
  • XOX Betsey (sandy nude)
  • Pushing Your Luck (red)
  • Sparkling Personality (multi color silver glitter)
  • Cartwheels on the Catwalk (sea green)
  • Alley Cat (fuchsia)
  • Forever Wild (black grape)

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 8

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 7

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 5

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 6

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 4

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 3

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Collection 2

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Mini Polish Set $24.50
Includes:

• Son of a Gun (metallic charcoal) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Yellow My Name is Betsey (yellow) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Too Too Turq (turquoise) (mini kit exclusive)
  • Pushing Your Luck (red)
  • XOX Betsey (sandy nude)
  • Alley Cat (fuschia)

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Designs $12
Includes:

• Skull
  • Cheetah
  • Lips

Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Designs $5
Includes:

• Cherries
  • Lightning Bolts
  • Bow Patterns

The Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection will be available in March 2012 exclusively at Sephora stores and Sephora.com

Indulging?

Love the fact that one of the shades in the collection is scented like Betsey’s new fragrance!

• 2/23/12 12:13 Marina:

Oooooh I am going to be ALL over these. I am such a Betsey girl XD

• 2/23/12 12:47 breyerchic04:

I have a minor Betsy obsession, I own like 10 pairs of her socks and some other things, so I’ll probably grab the nail art. The polishes are very similar to shades I already own.

• 2/23/12 14:07 Sarah:

I was at Sephora yesterday and they had a tester of the fragrance polish! It’s awesome, and the scent really lasts! I am definitely buying it!

• 2/23/12 16:00 molly:

i will be picking up at least one polish and some nail decals! gotta love betsey :)

• 2/23/12 16:55 Phyrra:

Looks cute!

• 2/23/12 20:15 Lemony Licks:

I wasn’t too impressed by the fragrance but I think I will pick up the scented polish! The decals look cute too!

• 2/24/12 12:53 Katherine:

I want the nail minis and I’ll pick up the nail art for my daughters. I would rock a skull on my toes (I might be old but I’m still a rebel at heart :))

• 2/25/12 18:04 Jessica:

None of these colors look very unique but I want all of them just because of the Betsey Johnson association @___@ Also I hated the Too Too perfume but my friend still had to drag me away from the tester at Sephora yesterday >___> The polish smells better than the perfume, actually. More like roses.

• 2/26/12 6:58 Dinar Banfield:

I LOVE these colours! Especially ‘Pushing Your Luck’, it’s beautiful. I don’t know why we don’t have Sephora in the UK, it’s such a shame. I would LOVE IT!

• 2/26/12 9:54 ManicuredSlayer:

SO on this!!! Thanks for the new lemming :)