Sleek Makeup Blush By 3

Sleek Blush By 3 6

Today’s beauty abroad lemmings are brought to you by Sleek.

Fans of Sleek’s incredible blushes no longer need to be faced with the dilemma of choosing a single shade, well, at least for a limited time they won’t because now you can indulge in Sleek Blush By 3.

Not one Sleek Blush shade, not even two, but three of ‘em in a single compact for your greedy beauty ways.

Happy Days!

The beauty junkie disease almost always includes symptoms of the compulsive, obsessive need to own every single shade of a product in our favorite formulas be it blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, or gloss. It’s a common symptom that eats away at our very souls if we head into Sephora and indulge in a new eyeshadow, proceed to love it, and force ourselves to return for the other 120 shades less we expire from agony of not owning them all. I call it beauty world domination disorder, “I must own everything! I must have it all! Mine, Mine, Mine!” (all said in a Gollum-like creepy ass whisper).

Don’t be lying, you know you feel that way.

That’s why I adore palettes. It’s so much more for so much less plus I get a variety of shades and products to sooth the dominating beauty beast in my soul.

Sleek Blush By 3 also goes a long way at soothing that terrifying beast by bringing me three different shades of Sleek’s cult favorite blush in a single palette for £9.99.

Each palette features three complementary shades of blush in one compact with various finishes. You can layer the shades together to create various finishes and shades on your face. Each palette is available in five shades with three shades in each compact.

Four out of the five palettes have at least one shimmer, and shade selection Pink Sprint is made up of three true mattes. Layer the varying finishes and shades for greater intensity, or apply alone for a burst of full-on pigments. The shimmer shades can be used to highlight areas of the face that naturally catch the light for a luminous finish.

Some of the shades look like they have some most excellent NARS Orgasm dupes in them right?

Sleek Blush By 3 5

Sleek Blush By 3 4

Sleek Blush By 3 3

Sleek Blush By 3 2

Sleek Blush By 3 1

As one of the first product releases from Sleek this Spring, I’d say they are already up to a great start.

The problem now?

Soothing my beauty beast enough to pick one or two of the five palettes because I don’t need all five right?

Wrong.

Available now at Superdrug exclusively but launching later this year at sleekmakeup.com

• 2/22/12 9:59 Lisa:

I think I’d want Pumpkin, Lace and Flame! I’ve been deciding on Sleek blushes, but now that there’s palettes coming out, I MUST GET IT!! lol :) I’m a sucker for palettes.

• 2/22/12 10:09 the Muse:

me too! totally a mush for anything in palette form!

• 2/22/12 10:07 electronicfly:

Like! I already want Sugar (they look too dark for me, but look sweet as ES!) and Flame (hello Red!) I hope Sleek will launch it before mid this year so I can have them mail it straight to my friend in UK to hitch a ride in her luggage, or I’ll have to think of ways to persuade/bribe her to go hunting for me xD

• 2/22/12 10:19 crotchfairy:

I am all over Pink Sprint. I need a good fuschia. I absolutely love Sleek. They had a Facebook giveaway a few weeks ago for one week straight, ten winners a day. I won and received my package yesterday. I thought it would just be some samples goodie bag. NO!

I got a divine palette, dip it eyeliner, brow kit, two pout paints and an awesome red lippie. :D I’m in heaven.

I have to pick these up. I must.

• 2/22/12 10:23 the Muse:

fantastic! lucky win! ;-D that’s brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/22/12 10:25 crotchfairy:

Oh yeahhh, I’m super nervous about which shades these are. Part of me hopes they are all new ones as I am “caught up” with all the current shades, but my wallet wishes otherwise.

• 2/22/12 10:30 the Muse:

same here same here ;-D!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/22/12 11:00 Angelic Mariposa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

I want them all!! They’re already on Ebay…where’s a Superdrug when you need one?!?!

• 2/22/12 11:27 Julesdarling:

I’m so relieved to hear that they’ll be available on Sleek’s website later this year!! I really want to get my hands on Sugar and Pink Sprint!

• 2/22/12 13:52 Josie:

Geez can Sleek come to Canada and the US already?? I.WANT!

I read a rumour a few months ago on a blog saying that Sleek was suppose to come to Sephora but maybe that was wishful thinking!

• 2/22/12 18:09 The Peach:

I’m going to have to see if one of my swapping buddie can find some of these for me! They all look so great!

• 2/22/12 18:18 Jo:

Finally being in the UK has some benefits! (Still patiently waiting for Revlon Lip Butters though!) Saw these earlier in the week. Love these but too bright for me :( I might get lace. I’m already too in love with my Rose Gold. These are just so good and for the price too!

• 2/23/12 2:14 Justine:

I saw these on their website the other day and was so disappointed they weren’t sold online ! I would’ve purchased them in a heartbeat ! >.< Since they'll be available later this year on the website, does that mean they will be permanent??

• 3/22/12 10:08 Lisa:

These are out, NOW!! :D

• 3/22/12 10:29 the Muse:

WAHOOO! thanks Lisa!

• 3/25/12 0:43 Jnnlopez:

Oh my! I’m drooling over these! I want Sugar, Pumpkin and Lace!

• 9/27/12 19:32 dana:

Can I use your photos, and of course I will mention your site..?