Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
Thirty two million women in the U.S. reportedly experience underarm red and dark marks. The reason? We tend to neglect moisturizing this part of our body, which is an important step that reduces the dryness and irritation caused by shaving. I know I’m not sitting around moisturizing under my arms, are you?
The new Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, which contain added moisture, to help repair irritated skin and even skin tone over time with regular use.
Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce red and dark marks and even skin tone thanks to Calendula, Sunflower Seed Extracts and unique Dove moisturizers that help accelerate the natural skin renewal process. Not only does Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant restore skin to its natural tone, it also provides the same benefits women expect from all Dove® Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant products, including:
- 24-hour odor & wetness protection
- Care for delicate underarm skin with Dove® ¼ moisturizers™
- Alleviate the formation of white marks on clothing
The new Dove Clear Tone is available on shelves this month in the following formulas:
- Skin Renew Invisible Solid – Light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musk
- Sheer Touch Invisible Solid – Light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk
- Clinical Protection Renew – Offers prescription strength wetness protection with the maximum level of active ingredients (20%) available without a prescription.
I know products like these are readily available on the Asia market so I do find it interesting that the US is just now tapping this market.
I actually do have uneven skin tone under my arms but I never suspected it was from dry skin, interesting.
Do you suffer similar issues?
Learn more at dove.com