MAC Tres Cheek

MAC Tres Cheek 2

Again, I know we already discussed the MAC Tres Cheek details but I thought you’d like the official details and images from MAC.

Check ‘em out.

MAC Tres Cheek 1

Everyone loves when you blush. Fashioning your choices: A new sextet of MAC blush powders. Go hip in bright red-orange, or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender – each shade staying as bright and un-beige on the skin as it is in the palette. With a formula that’s seamlessly sheer and unabashedly buildable, what do you get? a look that says Tres Cheek!

MAC Tres Cheek Powder Blush $20

• Pink Tea Neutral beige pink (satin)
  • Lovecloud Bright mid-tone pink (satin)
  • Peony Petal Bright blue pink (satin)
  • Modern Mandarin Red-orange (satin)
  • Immortal Flower Bright peach (satin)
  • Full of Joy Lavender (frost)

MAC Tres Cheek 8

MAC Tres Cheek 7

MAC Tres Cheek 6

MAC Tres Cheek 5

MAC Tres Cheek 4

MAC Tres Cheek 3

The MAC Tres Cheek Collection will be available April 5th, 2012.

• 3/26/12 14:41 Nikki:

I love the first two!! So pretty! I’m kind of obsessed with blush right now :)

• 3/26/12 14:50 Naomi:

I am too! I only want one so far MM; the orange one.

• 3/26/12 14:51 Cj:

I wonder how similar pink tea is to pink cult (which is funnily enough being repromoted this month too). I wanna get immortal flower too I just hope it isn’t like completely orange and really is more of a peach color. Also whoever gets the purple blush, I love you lol. Which ones you lemming?

• 3/26/12 15:42 the Muse:

I def want immortal flower too, even if it is too orange-y I’m just so obssessed with orange at the moment even though I can’t wear it ;-D ha on the purple, that lilac is hard to pull off, they did it with Lillyland I think, and surprisingly it worked somehow!

• 3/26/12 15:36 Nikki:

I like the third one from the bottom too! I love pink blushers!

• 3/26/12 18:50 Amandale:

Mac heard my prayers. More blushes with my favorite colors…AND on top of that its out on my birthday, how wicked.

• 3/27/12 2:09 plue:

i want em all! seeing how a blush whore i am :P

• 3/27/12 8:18 Joan:

I really really need four out of the six!!! Can’t wait!