Again, I know we already discussed the MAC Tres Cheek details but I thought you’d like the official details and images from MAC.
Check ’em out.
Everyone loves when you blush. Fashioning your choices: A new sextet of MAC blush powders. Go hip in bright red-orange, or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender – each shade staying as bright and un-beige on the skin as it is in the palette. With a formula that’s seamlessly sheer and unabashedly buildable, what do you get? a look that says Tres Cheek!
MAC Tres Cheek Powder Blush $20
- Pink Tea Neutral beige pink (satin)
- Lovecloud Bright mid-tone pink (satin)
- Peony Petal Bright blue pink (satin)
- Modern Mandarin Red-orange (satin)
- Immortal Flower Bright peach (satin)
- Full of Joy Lavender (frost)
The MAC Tres Cheek Collection will be available April 5th, 2012.