Clarisonic Body Brush Extension Handle

Clarisonic Body Brush Extension Handle
They may have already taken the Clarisonic as far as it could go (or not).

New colors, an acne dedicated machine, dry skin brushes, deep cleansing ones

How far can we go with a product that’s already perfect?

Oh yeah, invent extensions for it!

Yup, the Clarisonic Body Brush Extension Handle is a new extension to beef up your favorite cleansing brush and create something new and exciting.

Why do I feel like saying, brush extension handle? There’s an app for that.

For $25 bucks the Clarisonic Body Brush Extention Handle allows you to extend the length of your current brush to reach and cleanse areas like your back, legs, knees, and feet. The extention Handle is compatible with the Clarisonic Plus and Pro Face & Body Sonic Cleansing Systems.

I’m a little………………grossed out by using my unit on my body and face even though it’s two entirely different brush heads. Dunno, I might be a tad anal.

But hey, props for keeping things interestin’ guys!

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

Do you need an extension “app” for your Clarisonic?

• 4/9/12 17:02 jenn:

LOVE the concept but i think i would now need to buy a 2nd clarisonic as i aint putting that on my face after i put it on my feet! gross! haha!

• 4/9/12 17:07 Cj:

I don’t have my plus anymore :(! Btw what brush head are you using on yours ATM? I’m using the deep pore one but I’m thinking of gettin the acne one, Even tho I dont have acne, I heard it foams up more with cleansers than the other heads :O

• 4/10/12 9:38 the Muse:

oh jesus now I need the acne one damn you! I’m using the deep pore one but it really feels the same as all the rest. what if they are all the same brush and they are tricking us into believing they are different? GASP! ;-D

• 4/10/12 9:41 Cj:

:O!!! *innocent eyes* They wouldn’t do that would they?! It’s almost been 3 months so I need a new brush head soon anyway. The promise of moar foam is too tempting :P

• 4/10/12 9:45 the Muse:

LOL you NEVER know ;-D I’m almost ready for a new brush too! I started this one if feb…! ugh you are such a bad influence.

• 4/9/12 19:03 Angelica:

I think they are trying to hard, the Clarsonic don’t need more accessories in my opinion. I have Clarsonic Mia, and I’m happy with it. x

• 4/9/12 19:22 Tiffany:

I actually think that’s pretty awesome, particularly for people who struggle with bacne

• 4/10/12 1:55 Southern Gorgeous:

I’ll bite, but my question is this: My Plus is quite heavy. That looks like my Plus just pops in. What keeps it from popping out on its own?

• 4/10/12 9:08 the Muse:

i dunno hun, I haven’t tried this yet.

• 4/10/12 5:16 Jane:

Looks gimmicky. I’ll just have hubby scrub my back. ;))

I use my Clarisonic Pro for face and body (i.e. knees and KP laden arms) without qualms.

• 4/10/12 9:09 kikai:

Yep, I dont think I can use the same Clarisonic that I use for my face to clean sayyyy, my back too. Kinda icky. :-d

Smart idea but… iono. Ill just continue to use my el cheapo back brush, I think. :-D

• 4/10/12 15:34 Majick:

Ok, I’m really not seeing a problem with using my plus in the shower with the body brush for my body and the face brush for my face. I use soap and it runs all over the little machine while I’m washing so it’s clean right? lol I guess you guys all wash the soap before you use it the next time too? ROFLMAO ok, sorry but I couldn’t stop that one…

I may have to check this extension bar out because I have a real problem with my shoulders and this could eliminate some of the pain of trying to reach my back. Although hubby helping on occasion would be nice. ;-)