La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with Sunscreen

If I’m going to wear primer I might as well wear one with SPF 50.

Hells to the yes on a little La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen.

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer contains a whooping SPF 50 sunscreen as well as a whole host of facial benefits. The primer Gods dropped this into our laps and dubbed it pure perfection.

Loaded with powerful antioxidants this sweet little primer corrects the signs of aging as well as protects skin from aging with an SPF 50.

The colorless, lightweight formula fills in and smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and pores creating younger-looking skin while mattifying it and prepping it for makeup.

Powerful Cell-Ox Shield Antioxidant Complex with Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract defends skin cells for protection against free-radicals caused by the sun.

It just sounds so perfect.

I have a tear in my eye.

The price?

A mere $39.50.

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

I need it.

• 4/30/12 22:28 Grace:

This looks amazing, I can’t wait to get it! Hopefully it will be avilable in Canada, but La Roche Posay products usually are :D It looks like a primer that my ultra-sensitive skin might be be able to tolerate! *totally hyped up*

• 5/1/12 1:31 cat:

I already use and love their moisturizer and sunscreen. I probably don’t need this primer for the “anti-aging” effects but I think it’s great that there’s a brand that’s not messing around with SPF 15 and making people feel like that’s sufficient sun protection.

• 5/1/12 2:40 Mer:

Just ordered from Ulta. Im a sunscreen FREAK, i always use at least spf 50, and anthelios is my fave sunscreen. I cant wait to try this!

• 5/1/12 3:56 Rainbow:

Muse, I’ve always wanted to know: is the SPF in products such as primer and moisturizer still effective after I’ve layered on the rest of my makeup? The last thing I want to do is skimp on the sun protection come summer time in the south! Thank you!

• 5/1/12 9:20 the Muse:

Not really in my experience rainbow. for example, powder foundation that contains an SPF 15…you’d need to apply A TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN of powder for it to be effective. Plus this is a sunscreen not a sunblock. so I do always suggest proper UVA and UVB sun protection prior to applying other products.

• 5/1/12 8:19 Christina:

Any idea if this is oil-free?

• 5/1/12 10:17 kimkats:

Ooooo… Muse, what is the sunscreen ingredient in it? Is it Mexoryl? I hope so cuz that stuff likes my skin… :) This sounds AWESOME.

• 5/1/12 10:25 the Muse:

dunno hun! no idea on ingreds and such haven’t actually seen in store yet just online :(

• 5/1/12 11:55 Chynna:

I’ve been using L’Oreal Sublime Sun for over a week now as both my sunscreen and primer. I’m loving it it and it’s around $11.

• 5/1/12 12:00 Cj:

Pick up their facial mist and cleansing water while your at it! Trust me their fab :)

• 5/1/12 12:09 the Muse:

add to the list ;-D

• 5/1/12 15:05 sarah:

I ordered this from their website and hope to get it this week; can’t wait!!

• 5/1/12 15:18 the Muse:

yay let me know the good word sarah!

• 5/1/12 17:22 Katrina:

Can you do a post about the differences between sunblock and sunscreen and which should be applied first?

• 5/2/12 9:04 the Muse:

i’ll try to do something about it in an upcoming post katrina, tend to do spf stuff deeper into Summer :)

• 5/1/12 20:17 Mandi:

Here is the Ingredients for anyone that wants to know: Avobenzene 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5% Oxybenzone 6%. Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica Silylate, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water, Diethylhexyl Sryingylidenemalonate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin

• 5/25/12 15:35 Grace:

Sweet! Thanks , the ingredients look fine for my hyper sensitive skin! :) Loove Vichy, none of their stuff has ever broken me out before *knock on wood*

• 6/22/12 15:21 Aaron:

I just found this at CVS, had a $5 coupon so I got this lol, it is amaaaazing! It feels like a thicker version of smashbox primer or that chaffing gel, you can’t even tell that it has a potent stable broad spectrum SPF!! ^.^