Stila Not So Nude Palette Photos

Stila Not So Nude Palette Photos 1

There’s something terribly pretty about the new Stila Not So Nude Palette!

Stila Not So Nude Palette Photos 2

I haven’t tried it yet so my feelings may change but I’m absolutely delighted with this. I’m sure Stila won’t disappoint and will release twenty more of the same over the next few seasons until we’re all bone weary tired of ‘em but right now….right now I’m living in the moment and loving it.

Stila Not So Nude Palette Photos 3

Stila Not So Nude Palette Photos 4

Available now at Ulta.com

Review and Swatches upcoming, stay tuned.

• 4/6/12 11:42 Sarah S.:

the color choices in this palette look so purty, i hope you’ll do an eotd with them, muse :)

• 4/6/12 11:52 the Muse:

but of course ;-D!

• 4/6/12 11:57 Odbery:

Did you get this Muse because it doesn’t have Kitten in it? :P

• 4/6/12 12:02 the Muse:

I hope that was sarcasm LOL b/c it does INDEED have freaking kitten in it lmao!

• 4/6/12 12:09 Ruth:

and it’s GIGANTIC!!

• 4/8/12 3:27 Rachel D.:

At least it is the Kitten “All Over Shimmer” and not the eye shadow, because they are totally different…lol

• 4/7/12 1:48 Odbery:

Yeah, was a joke. When will Stila ever get the message that, while Kitten is a lovely colour, they’re turning off a lot of return customers by including it in EVERYTHING?

• 4/6/12 12:13 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

This looks wonderful! I may have to pick this up

• 4/6/12 15:47 Judi:

I have never tried Stila eyeshadow, but after bad experiences with Tarte, I am a bit leery… do these shadows get muddy?? thx!

• 4/9/12 9:06 the Muse:

I haven’t tried it yet judi so not sure. will be testing shortly.

• 4/6/12 15:52 Lisa S.:

I got this Monday and used it Tuesday, I used the combo suggested in the inside of the palette and was really pleased. I put a bit of the color Barefoot in the outer v for a bit of oomphf.
    I did have some fallout, but a swipe with a damp q-tip took care of that.

By the way, the color Barefoot is my new obsession, and I’ve never been a fan of the convertible colors, but I believe Lily has changed that for me!

• 4/9/12 9:06 the Muse:

yay sounds promising lisa!

• 4/6/12 19:11 Saara:

Omg, this looks so pretty! there’s not a bad shade on it! Any idea if it will be released in the UK??

• 4/9/12 9:04 the Muse:

not sure saara, if I hear anything will give you the word :)

• 4/6/12 21:44 Melissa:

if i get this it would make 9999348930849308594385943085043 kitten…i haven’t been loving stila for a long time. I think i’ll swatch before i cave.

• 4/6/12 21:47 Fatima:

I returned mine. The pigmentation was terrible!! :(

• 4/6/12 22:54 Kathleen:

:) Want!

• 4/9/12 10:07 kikai:

this is a pretty palette! must visit in person stat!

• 4/9/12 12:30 Lulubelle:

I looked at this at Ulta this weekend. They didn’t have a test palette I could swatch, and when I talked with the sales associate about the quality, she admitted another Stila palette she got faded a few hours after wear. So, I didn’t get it. It was sold out online as of last week so I was surprised to see it in store.

However, if Muse has a good experience I may see if I can still snag one.

• 4/9/12 12:40 the Muse:

review on the way lulu! they are prob right, these stila palettes for a value are always kinda crumbs !

• 4/11/12 11:38 khairulnisaR:

William Blake? Red John’s accomplice!

• 5/16/12 20:45 christmas:

I just went to ULTA for the first time today and got this!! I’ve never been to one before but I’m on vacation and there is one nearby. Kinda cool!
    I liked the colors and I like kitten (mostly why I got it LOL) it was pretty…. hope it’s good.