MAC Heavenly Creature Online Launch

in MAC

MAC Heavenly Creature

It’s available, like now, grab up the MAC Heavenly Creature Collection before it disappears.

Get it at www.maccosmetics.com

I snatched up five tubes of Volcanic Ash but don’t tell anyone, just between you and me k?

P.S. Aaron Johnson is officially off the market, he didn’t get my memo regarding my marriage proposal le sigh! Why does this stuff never work out for me?! I even mentioned in the memo that I would be willing to put up with the stupid handlebar mustache.

• 6/26/12 12:33 Cj:

Well you just put my order to shame… I only ordered 3 :) I can’t wait to try it for the first time! I’ll probably end up ordering a couple more when thy pop up on Nordies :P I wish Mac would just make it permanent I mean everyone and their mother raves about it lol

• 6/26/12 12:34 the Muse:

amen! preach it to mac! they should make it perm :( I imagine it’ll sell out uber fast! I needed to stock up before it was gone ;-D what else did you grab?

• 6/26/12 12:46 Cj:

I actually didn’t get any makeup, I always wait for temptalia’s swatches to pick what I want but it seems she didn’t post any yet, other than the volcanic ashs the only other thing I go was the charged water cleanser. I’m on a big water cleanser kick lately, I don’t even use cleansing oil anymore :X

• 6/26/12 13:23 the Muse:

she prob ordered today so I imagine she’ll have swatches tomorrow or thursday as she overnights the order! ;-D I’m waiting on her swatches too! haha! I wish I can rely on just cleanser water but I only use it during lazy days ;D

• 6/26/12 13:32 Cj:

I love it, it’s way better than oil imo, it works just as good but its way quicker and it feels really nice and soothing. I think my skin likes it better too :) Btw did you get anything other than the scrubs???

• 6/26/12 13:37 the Muse:

nada! Was tempted to just order blindfolded but really wanna see swatchies first. I wish I could do that but between bb cream/concealer and other makeup products I don’t feel like my face is clean just using cleansing water :( I typically do it when I am incredibly lazy ;-D

• 6/26/12 13:07 kimkats:

If the exfoliator wasn’t $28 a pop, I’d have gotten it, but that’s waaaaayyy too pricy for my liking, especially when it was less than $20 when it was first introduced. MAC is just hosing us on the cost of that, and I just can’t bring myself to pay that much… Besides, I’m just ducky with my old fashioned Queen Helene Oatmeal and Honey scrub for $3.99… :)

• 6/26/12 14:00 K.B.:

I talked myself out of the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, only because my current exfoliator (the ExfoliKate Acne) has saved my skin, and skin care people are always saying that if you find something that works, you should stick with it. I am intrigued by it, so maybe by the time this collection hits stores I’ll have talked myself into buying it. After 15+ years of struggling with breakouts, I’m hesitant to try new products now that I’ve found a routine that seems to work.

I did, however, haul the Water, Earthly, and Magnetic Attraction eye shadows and Meteoric and Strictly Plutonic cremesheen glasses. I also bought a 1 oz Fix+ to use with the shadows. I talked myself out of the Ring of Saturn blush because I wasn’t sure about shimmer, and I don’t really use the one mineralize blush I own because it’s not very pigmented.

I hate that MAC released this collection so early online. Usually bloggers I rely on start posting swatches before it’s available online, and then I start stalking MAC’s website.

• 6/26/12 14:07 the Muse:

i love exfolikate too kb! great stuff. def don’t muck with what works! I wouldn’t change anything! keep going! I’m a ltitle worried the blushes will be utter frost…! :( exactly! same here, I typically rely on Temptalia for swatches but it launched so damn early.

• 6/26/12 15:24 Icequeen81:

I saw a pink violet one I just want it even am not a gloss girl but that color seems sooo nice on the MAC collection

• 6/26/12 16:54 The Peach:

I didn’t get the exfoliator, but I did place an order this morning! I’m excited for Cut a Caper, Venus, and Supernova!

• 6/30/12 10:12 AmandaM:

And I was feeling a bit guilty for ordering 4 tubes of Volcanic Ash Exfoliator! I have to say that I’m not too happy with the $28 price tag, but I love the stuff!

• 7/5/12 16:16 the Muse:

same here Amanda no guilt at all, got five, proud of myself too lol!