MAC Heavenly Creature Collection is set to launch shortly and I must say it is one of THEE most exciting collections I’ve seen from MAC in a while.
Typically MAC releases a HUGE Mineral Collection in the Summer and the Heavenly Creature Collection is it. Now the rehash and repetitive products in these collection sometimes has me yawning. As much as I love MSF I have to ask myself, do I really NEED another one?
But this time MAC has outdone themselves and I see a few shades that are bound to catch your eye and I’m betting they sell out super fast as well. This is as exciting as the return of Stereo Rose! And of course, the MAC Heavanly Creature Collection features the return of Volcanic Ash! Amen! Praise Jebus! My skincare messiah has arrived!
I’m looking forward to this collection in a MAJOR way.
Take a look, tell me what you think!
MAC Heavenly Creature Collection will launch July 5th, 2012
MAC Heavenly Creature Lipstick $14.50
- Pleasureseeker – Creamy peach (Glaze) (Repromote)
- Cut a Caper – Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre) (Repromote)
- Venus – Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
- Fire Sign – Red-pink (Lustre)
- Cusp of Dawn – Beige pink (Lustre)
MAC Heavenly Creature Cremesheen Glass $19
- Celestial Kiss – Pale cool peach
- Strictly Plutonic – Mid-tone pink brown
- Meteoric – Mid-tone vibrant coral
- Astral – Bright yellow pink
- Galaxy Rose – Mid-tone violet pink
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skinfinish $29
- Earthshine – Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
- Light Year – Peachy pink with gold shimmer
- Star Wonder – Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Center of the Universe – Coral with gold shimmer
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Blush $23
- Solar Ray – Peach and gold melange
- Ring of Saturn – Terracotta and gold melange
- Stratus – Amethyst and golden brown melange
- Supernova – Magenta and burnt gold melange
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Eyeshadow $20
- Aurora – Peach, green, and brown melange (Frost)
- Magnetic Attraction – Orange, pink and gold melange (Frost)
- Neo Nebula – Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange (Frost)
- Universal Appeal – Gold, bronze and violet melange (Frost)
- Invincible Light – Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange (Frost)
- Earthly – Beige, peach and cool brown melange (Frost)
- Water – Yellow, lime green and blue melange (Frost)
- Bright Moon – Grey, silver and icy green melange (Frost)
- Sky – Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange (Frost)
- MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator $28
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser $23
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel $37
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream $35
So what do you think?
Some of the shades are a bit repetitive but others are just “OMG I need you in my life!”
images/info via chicprofile