MAC Office Hours Collection

MAC Office Hours Collection

Get ready for the MAC Office Hours Collection launching next week, this collection feels like a winner to me!

Take a look!

MAC Office Hours 29

MAC Office Hours Collection
She’s a glamorous go-getter with a real head for business and beauty who loves MAC Pro Longwear — advanced products that set the standard for enduring colour. With a base of SPF 10 Foundation and Concealer, Pro Longwear Blush lasts for eight hours with a weightless, bright natural finish. Creamy-smooth Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in new soft and dramatic colours brings superior depth and dimension, and Pro Longwear Lipglass shines from Persistent Peach to Everlasting Nude.

MAC Office Hours

MAC Office Hours Pro Longwear Lipglass $19.50

• Everlasting Nude Mid-tone warm nude (cream)
  • Patience Please Light pink-blue (cream)
  • Long Love Love Light cool pink (cream)
  • Next Fad Mid-tone cool pink (frost)
  • Persistent Peach Light warm peach (cream)
  • Boundlessly Beige Light warm beige with pearl (frost)
  • Driven By Love Red-blue with slight pearl (cream)
  • Forever Rose Mid-tone neutral rose (cream)

MAC Office Hours Pro Long Wear Lipglass

MAC Office Hours 7

MAC Office Hours 6

MAC Office Hours 5

MAC Office Hours 4

MAC Office Hours 3

MAC Office Hours 2

MAC Office Hours will launch September 13 at MAC counters or online at maccosmetics.com

• 9/4/12 11:21 Cindy:

Yes yes! The promo images alone get me so excited, this looks like a great collection! I can never have too many pinks!

• 9/4/12 11:33 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Omg, I’m doomed. I want it ALL! The promo images are amazing and I wish my desk drawer looked like that!!! This Lipglasses look incredible! I <3 pink!

• 9/4/12 11:41 the Muse:

ha me too!

• 9/4/12 11:33 Nikki:

OMG! This is amazing~ it reminds me of the movie 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton!! I’m glad this collection looks nice!

• 9/4/12 11:41 the Muse:

LOL ME TOO! I was thinking the same nikki!

• 9/4/12 11:35 Lisa:

The blushes!!! :D

• 9/4/12 11:40 Sophia:

Omg so excited!!! Have to buy all!!

• 9/4/12 11:50 Cj:

Eh nothing’s jumping out @ me :( Mac has been in a funk lately I think, I haven’t seen anything really interesting in a while now.

Ps: AMMAGAWD did you see Clarisonic came out with a new clarisonic brush???

• 9/4/12 15:08 the Muse:

yes! lol! OH NOES another clarisonic ;D!

• 9/4/12 12:34 Rebekah:

Definitely lusting after that top blush color!! It’s gorgeous!!

• 9/4/12 12:49 Laurie:

MAC may get a big chunk of my makeup budget $ this month. I’m a sucker for pinks. Do those longwear e/s and blushes last any longer than the regular formulas though?

• 9/4/12 12:50 the Muse:

I actually reviewed them before and didn’t actually notice a difference laurie!

• 9/4/12 12:54 Laurie:

Thanks Muse, I’ll go do a search for your review. They are a bit pricey but the colors looks so lovely I’m sure I’ll give in to temptation.

• 9/4/12 12:55 the Muse:

my pleasure, I can’t recall them wearing any longer and don’t understand the point of the entire pro long wear formula, seems the same to me ;D

• 9/14/12 5:21 reina:

reviewed the collection…..the only lipglass i walked out with is “NEXT FAD”…A SOFT shimmery pink…and Driven by love lipglass is a repromote AND I had that from last yr …the rest is very streaky and settles into the liplines…the shadows are dry and chauky…the rest thumbs down! too bad…i cant wait for holiday stuff…so thats where u put your money at! :)

• 9/4/12 12:55 Janelle:

Beautiful collection!!

• 9/4/12 14:03 Kiss & Make-up:

This collection does look good. Great-looking blushes! I don’t work in an office though, so I guess I’ll have to pass on this one. Bummer!

;-)

• 9/4/12 15:43 Joan Andruszkewicz:

I knew it was a matter of time before Mac came out with Pro Longwear blush. I want 4 of them just from the descriptions. Think I definitely need a couple of the eyeshadows too. It never ends!

• 9/4/12 15:59 the Muse:

lol joan! I know you were eager for this one, I hope it’s all you wanted :)

• 9/4/12 16:30 gracie:

no lipsticks in this collection? strange

• 9/4/12 16:33 the Muse:

mm wouldn’t call it strange, plenty of mac collections launch without gloss or lipstick, blush etc ;-D perhaps the pro longwear gloss is opaque enough that we can forgive the lack of lipsticks ;D!

• 9/4/12 20:13 Heather:

I love it all! I think it’s because the shades look wearable in this collection. The pic of the desk drawer reminds me of Mad Men. My wallet is already crying and it doesn’t come out until next week! uh-oh ;)

• 9/5/12 9:43 JenJ:

Ok I wasn’t feeling this when I first saw the picks. Now I see Muse’s post and of course now I’m curious *head palm*

• 9/5/12 10:00 the Muse:

dude, totally want some of this lol! It just looks cute, I’m a sucker for stationary, pens, pencils so the promo makes it even more tempting with office supplies thrown in lol!

• 9/5/12 14:15 kd:

the filing cabinet would could be me my new makeup storage unit!

• 9/8/12 8:45 Joan:

I was able to purchase five of the Pro Longwear blush shades at my favorite Mac counter before the 13th. I am, however, returning two, maybe three, of the shades. Stay by Me is described as a light peach coral. There is absolutely no coral in this shade. It is such a pale shade, I wouldn’t even call it a peach. Whole Lotta Love is described as a light blue pink. It’s far from light. It should be called bright blue pink. The two shades I do love are Stay Pretty and Rosy Outlook (which is more of a peachy pink shade). The jury is still out on Blush All Day. I’m going to wear it today and decide. Still waiting to purchase two eyeshadows, Bloom On and Mauveless. My Mac counter is going to hold them for me, but I do notice that on Mac’s website, Mauveless is still not available to purchase online. I’m not really too disappointed about returning two or three of the new blushes since I do have more than enough blush. I am happy with the semi-matte finish. They apply nicely and do last most of the day. All in all, I do recommend them, although I was looking forward to Stay by Me which was described as a light peach coral. I still bought it thinking it would show up prettier on the skin. It doesn’t.

• 9/10/12 16:21 the Muse:

I’m a little worried about these, still testing joan, but get very powdery, dry results :( thanks for your review, SO helpful!

• 9/11/12 8:27 Joan:

That’s kind of disappointing. I waited for a while for Mac to come out with Pro Longwear blush. Hopefully, they’ll improve the formula. I haven’t noticed that they’re powdery. Have only worn two of them so far. Maybe I really wanted to like them and didn’t notice. LOL!

• 9/11/12 9:14 the Muse:

I hope so too :( I’m a blush girl too so I can understand overlooking the formula, I get terribly excited about blush hehe ;D