Softsoap Wintermint Wonderland & Enchanting Sugar Plum Body Washes for Holiday 2012

Softsoap Wintermint Wonderland Enchanting Sugar Plum Body Washes

Softsoap Wintermint Wonderland & Enchanting Sugar Plum Body Washes are on my stocking stuffer list.

I’m over stuff my sister’s stocking every year with tons of beauty goodies, accessories, and small makeup products. I’m always looking for really cheap yet fun stuff that she’ll love and I KNOW she’ll make incredible use out of these washes.

Softsoap does seasonal body washes releases that are available exclusively at Walmart ever year. The best thing about them? The $3.49 price tag!

The new limited edition, winter scents include Wintermint Wonderland and Enchanting Sugar Plum.

But winter brings new and wonderful scents like Wintermint Wonderland and Enchanting Sugar Plum. Both of these smell delicious and are LE just like the summer ones were.

Shop them at Walmart or learn more at softsoap.com

I haven’t tried either of these but will review if I’m lucky enough to get my hands on ‘em at my local Walmart.

• 10/30/12 13:32 Kiss & Make-up:

Hmmm, I wonder what sugar plum smells like :-)

• 10/30/12 19:54 Icequeen81:

sugar plum I want to smell that :D

• 10/30/12 23:28 Tori:

I work at Walmart, and our store has them on an endcap by the registers… I keep eyeing them!

• 10/31/12 9:45 the Muse:

go get them tori! ;-D tell us how they smell! wahhaaaa!

• 11/3/12 14:07 Tori:

They moved all the soaps on me! So I went over to the body wash section and looked. All we had left in the body wash was the Wintermint Wonderland. So I checked that out. The smell was pretty subtle, but I imagine that if you lathered it up nicely (which I’ve never really had a problem with getting a pretty rich lather using Softsoap brand), the smell would be stronger. It’s definitely something I would buy. I’m going to keep an eye out to see where the hand soap dispensers were moved to, so I can let y’all know how the Sugar Plum smells. I’m very curious myself…

• 10/31/12 20:09 Molly:

I picked up the handsoap version of the sugar plum and I’m loving it. Very yummy and sweet. I didn’t see the body washes tho when I was at the Walmart. I’ll have to lookout for it next month.

• 11/1/12 9:50 the Muse:

omg they have hand soaps in these scents? awesome!

• 11/2/12 23:19 Tori:

I actually didn’t realize you had the pic of the body washes up… I was talking about the hand soaps! They’ve been pretty popular with our customers, I think I’m gonna pick up the peppermint one! I could be wrong, but I thought I saw another scent too. I’ll double check in the morning :)

• 11/13/12 16:34 the Muse:

tori I didn’t see the hand soaps! was looking! :-/

• 11/14/12 0:04 Tori:

Darn… I wish I could buy one of each and send them to you! There’s 3 total: the peppermint, the sugar plum, and a berry one. In our store, we have them at the end of a register. They’ve been selling pretty well

• 11/14/12 11:01 the Muse:

aw thanks tori! no worries I’m sure we’ll get it sooner or later ;-D!