Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

What’s better than Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm? How about Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm? Yes, intense!

I know you all love Chubby Sticks and I know how much I love them so I’m thinking an intense version with more pigment has the potential to change my beauty life…! Dramatic I know but I’m damn excited about this launch!

Clinique’s #1 selling lip product Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($16) gets an intense face lip with a newly formulated shades that offer fuller lip coverage and more intense color pay off.

I heard different things about this release so I’m happy to report they’ll be available as soon as December at Clinique counters or online at Clinique.com

Infused with shea butter, mango seed butter, and jojoba seed oil these pencils now pop not only a hydrating treat for lips but a more pigmented one with intensive color pay off.

New “Intense” Shades include:

• Curviest Caramel
  • Chunkiest Chili
  • Heftiest Hibiscus
  • Mightiest Maraschino
  • Plushest Punch
  • Roomiest Rose
  • Broadest Berry
  • Grandest Grape

I hope to have swatches and a review for you shortly.

Until than shall we all gather around and squeal together over these?

I know I’m excited.

How about you?

• 11/13/12 12:23 Tammie:

Must get the one that is 3rd from the top!! I liked chubby sticks but I couldn’t LOVE them since it just wasn’t enough pigment for me…they were nice but hardly showed up!

• 11/13/12 12:33 Karen M:

Yeah! I’m so excited. I am a big fan of the regular ones but only the darker shades. The lighter colors don’t show up on my lips.

• 11/13/12 13:26 K.A:

Can’t wait XD

• 11/13/12 13:27 bluz:

Oooh! Can’t wait!! I love these balms but I’m in the same boat that they don’t show up on my pigmented lips. Maybe I should hint to Santa that I’d like one in my Christmas stocking.

• 11/13/12 13:29 Kim:

I loved the original ones and am excited about these too. When are they available for purchase? I heard they’d be in stores in January.

• 11/13/12 13:30 the Muse:

i hear feb, I hear spring 2013, I hear jan but they are saying december in my release, sure hope it’s true. mentioned it in the post ;-D

• 11/14/12 3:18 Caroline:

I’m ~99% sure that the announcement of these I read on Clinique’s facebook page said they’d be available most places by Black Friday. Which is good, because I NEED THEM. <3

• 11/13/12 13:40 breyerchic04:

I just got Voluptous Violet from the last release and yeah I need more pigment. Not something that is opaque just less sheer than this.

• 11/13/12 14:04 Kiss & Make-up:

I like Clinique’s chubby sticks! I especially like how the second one looks.

• 11/13/12 19:21 Lindz:

I am really curious to check these out. I was finally able to see and swatch the original chubby sticks a few months ago since my local Müller started carrying them. After the long wait and much anticipation, I was seriously let down. They are super pricey, especially here, and they just didn’t pack enough color in my opinion. I know they’re not supposed to be as opaque as a lipstick but they seemed incredibly sheer, bordering on virtually colorless. I mean if I’m going to pay that much for a lip product it better do amazing things for my lips and or provide a bit more color pay off.

• 11/13/12 20:01 Robin:

Squeals!!!!! Happy Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11/13/12 22:59 KimberlyAnne:

Oh! I thought these were going to be UK only for this year so I do hope they are out in the US in December. The regular Chubby Sticks don’t pack enough punch for me, so Intense ones sound right up my alley :)

• 11/14/12 9:25 the Muse:

i originally heard spring 2013 for the us and now in the UK kimberly but looks like they are getting an earlier release in the US ;D

• 11/13/12 23:07 midori:

Looking forward to your review and glad that they’ll be hitting counters in December! I’ve been a good girl and haven’t bought the Kate Spade trio yet ; )

• 11/14/12 11:01 the Muse:

I have too and after hearing about this midori I might not need kate’s version ;D!

• 11/14/12 4:09 m:

excited to see your swatches/review!

• 11/14/12 4:28 CharlieW:

OH YES!!!

• 11/16/12 14:39 RedHeadedRogue:

I have to admit… I’m a MATTE kind of gal…. the colored lip balm was a short trend. I wasn’t impressed… there is too much moisture..and it migrated outside my lip line. A lip liner didn’t help either. I wish they would make these in MATTE. When I had bought one, I was putting it on every 15 minutes. Just the fact that it’s sheer… it went outside my lip line and way too much moisture.. I’m not sold.

• 11/16/12 14:52 the Muse:

red try out tarte’s lipsurgence, they have a full matte range :)