Benefit World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kits will be launching for Spring 2013 in three variations. These cute little retro looking boxes include two Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows and four Longwear Powder Shadows for $30 Each.
The little book shaped palettes remind me of an old 70’s Harlequin Novel or something. Right?
Take a look!
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Easiest Nudes Ever $30
- Creaseless Cream Shadows in RSVP and No Pressure
- Longwear Powder Shadows in Call My Bluff, Thanks a Latte, Pinky Swear, Quick, Look Busy
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Sexiest Nudes Ever $30
- Creaseless Cream Shadows in Bikini-Tint and Holy Smokes!
- Longwear Powder Shadows in Milk It!, Raincheck?, Pause for Appaluse, Blingo!
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Most Glamorous Nudes Ever $30
- Creaeless Cream Shadows in Birthday Suit and My Two Cents
- Longwear Powder Shadows in Call My Buff, Kiss Me, I’m Tipsy, It’s Complicated, Gilt-y Pleasure
The sets aren’t all nude and neutral…Sexiest Nudes Ever is more of a cooler palette where as Most Glamorous and Easiest are the two warmer, neutrals. I love It’s Complicated in the Most Glamorous Palette! The shade looks like an excellent peach…! You know me and peach.
These will launch in January exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com
Will you be hauling them?