MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30 delivers SPF protection in a solid cream, packaged in a mirrored compact. Comes in three semi-translucent shades. Evens skin tone, blurs imperfections, enhances
natural luminosity and retexturizes skin for a flawless look while hydrating and shielding from harsh UV rays and pollutants. Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 in three semi-translucent shades covering extra-light
to medium skin tones. Blending SPF protection, creamy emollients and optical pearl pigments, this face-priming, colour-perfecting formula protects and evens the complexion for flawless results.

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30 $30
Shades:

• Extra Light Pale alabaster
  • Light Pale ivory
  • Light Plus Light beige

Available at US MAC Stores and Online only at www.maccosmetics.com

• 12/17/12 20:44 Tammie:

I’m pale so it’s fine for me but wtf is up with that color selection @_@. It’s pale, pale and paler >.>

• 12/17/12 20:59 Renee:

I totally agree with tammie!!

• 12/17/12 23:54 karrie:

It sounds so promising, but I think the shade range might not work for me.

• 12/18/12 1:17 SJ:

Uh. So….. How pale is extra light pale alabaster? Sort of reminds me of how they name mascaras: “supermegamax9000″ or somesuch. An actual MAC shade would be useful. 9____9

• 12/18/12 8:29 Beda:

Hello Muse. Any word on why this pale color selection? I would like to see MAC expanding the color range (All races, etc..)

• 12/18/12 8:32 the Muse:

this is all the info they gave me Beda. Perhaps contact cs and issue a compliant about the color selection? Could get them to release more shades if they hear the feedback.

• 12/18/12 11:45 amy:

I’m under the impression these are meant to be used *under* foundation, hence “Prep & Prime”, so the shades can actually span more complexions. It could also be due to the high SPF; perhaps they just can’t do darker shades without looking “chalky”? I also agree with contacting CS; it could be they’re just test-marketing a few shades, and again with the high SPF, they may just think it would appeal to this end of the spectrum. I, for one, am paler than NC15, so I want to check out the Alabaster.

• 12/18/12 8:52 Melissa:

The fact that this is in a compact rather than liquid makes me wonder if it truely is a BB or just another marketing tactic that is using the name.

• 12/18/12 10:20 Cj:

*waits patiently for your thoughts before ordering*

• 12/18/12 10:26 AzSunshine:

I’d be interested in trying this if it came in a medium skin tone… Shade selection is horrible.

• 12/18/12 11:05 Danielle:

Reminds me of the SKIN79 BB pacts and the other brands that make these BB pacts (but they’re Korean brands :P). Maybe it’ll be something decent… I can definitely get a powder that will match me though.XD Pretty sad shade selection for anyone else though!

• 12/18/12 11:39 C:

Not sure if want. I’m not a MAC fan anyway but Skinfood and Innisfree make the same thing for cheaper.

• 12/18/12 12:09 Ada:

MAC what a joke. What about darker skinned women, do we not exist for this line? How hard it is for make up brands – especially mid to high range ones – to actually incorporate ALL COLOURS into their lines? I like makeup too you know.