Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner for Spring 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner

Rimmel has launched three shades of Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner along with their new Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2013.

These are available in three shades for a mere $3.69 each.

Take a look!

Like the Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks I suspect these will become permanent and get introduced in more shades as we head deeper into Spring. For now the display contains green, brown, and black shades.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Hopefully they are as creamy as they look because at this price they’d be a nice budget pick! I’ll be reviewing them as soon as I test them out and of course, swatch. I picked up the brown and black shades as hey, can never have too many black and brown eyeliners eh?

I saw the display at my local Harmons and I imagine they’ll slowly trickle into mainstream drugstores like CVS and Walgreens shortly.

Saw them yet?

Do share where!

• 12/17/12 12:57 Libby:

I’ve been looking forward to this for ages now! I hear there’s a nude color that’d be perfect for the waterline :D I can’t wait to see your reviews of these and I’m definitely going to keep my eyes out for them!

• 12/17/12 13:14 BLee:

That is a great price for new WP liners. Yes, GREEN! Looking forward to your reviews, Muse. :)

• 12/17/12 13:47 katie:

I have been waiting for this! Some UK youtubers like the nude shade for the waterline. I always have trouble finding nude eyeliners in the drugstore.

• 12/17/12 14:12 charlotte:

I really like the old Rimmel kohl kajal liners, so soft and comfortable, and such a large color selection.. for the longest time they were my HG for WL. Hopefully these will be just as good but have better staying power.

• 12/17/12 14:23 Laura:

I’ve ordered the taupe and silver colors from ASOS and these are a dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencils. Creamy and pigmented, lasts all day. I really like them. I hope they will offer the Nude color in the US because I’ve heard that it is a great dupe for the MAC chromagraphic pencil in nw20.

• 12/17/12 17:34 Gabby:

Oooh….Taupe?! Sounds interesting…I’m hoping for the nude to be released in the US. It’s so difficult to find nude pencils in the drugstore!

• 12/17/12 18:50 Rachel:

I’ve been lusting after these so badly after seeing them on UK bloggers. Thanks for the heads up about Asos, just ordered the nude!

• 12/17/12 18:08 Jane:

well said, you can never have enough black/brown liners!!! I’ve heard these are pretty good, I’ll definitely be picking up the black and brown when I see them :)

• 12/19/12 5:57 Steph:

I have the black and the nude shade and I LOVE them. They are a really good dupe for the pricey urban decay version but they are just a touch less waterproof. The nude is amazing for the waterline and they make my eyes look far more ‘awake’ on early mornings! ~:)

• 12/20/12 15:38 Emily Groshek:

Hopefully they release more shades, when they were released in the UK, there was a nude shade that got really good reviews and I want it!