NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection

Word of the NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection launched today.

Excited?

Me too!

The NARS Spring 2013 Collection is all about being fresh and fierce, strong and sexy. The Spring 2013 Color Collection introduces a vibrant, ‘90s-esque palette that sets the tone for a season of audaciously feminine looks. Created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, the collection heralds spring’s arrival with shades ready to make a graphic statement.

NARS Spring 2013

NARS Mad Mad Duo Eyeshadow $34
Cyan and parakeet green

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Mad Mad World Duo

NARS Bouthan Duo Eyeshadow $34
Soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Bouthan Duo Eyeshadow

NARS Persia Single Eyeshadow $24
Matte paprika

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Persia Single

NARS Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil $24 (LE)

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

NARS Seduction Blush $28
Sangria

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Seduction Blush

NARS Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil $24
Soft metallic rose

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil

NARS Dressed to Kill Lipstick $24
Fuchsia rose with gold shimmer

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Dressed To Kill Lipstick

NARS Disco Inferno Nail Polish $18 (LE)
Iridescent silver green

NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection Disco Inferno Nail Polish

Available beginning January 15th at narscosmetics.com

• 1/4/13 11:00 Cj:

Wifeyyyyy! Have you seen/tried/recieved those new retouching powders by bobbi brown?

• 1/4/13 11:07 the Muse:

noooooooooooooooooo but I do want ;-D

• 1/4/13 11:14 Cj:

I’m trying to figure out which color I should order lol! I’m thinking of going with peach

• 1/4/13 13:32 the Muse:

I just requested some samples…hopefully I can swatch them for you so you can decide from there ;D!

• 1/4/13 14:27 Cj:

Ahh that would be awesome!! <3333 so much <3 lol. I live off swatches since we don't have sephora's or any high end beauty places where I live… But they do have 2 walmarts! 3 actually there building another one close to my neighborhood… I'm scared :(

• 1/4/13 14:41 the Muse:

omg get out of there get out of there now. the evil empire is moving in…! will send jedi backup! hold tight! don’t give in to the dark side whatever you do!!!!!!!!!

• 1/4/13 14:49 Cj:

Lmao your such a dork <3 ya :P

• 1/4/13 14:52 the Muse:

jesus you have no idea the danger of being surrounded by three walmarts….radiation, hair loss….god knows what else….Hubby please come to New York before the evil empire sucks you in! *hugs you to my bosom*

• 1/4/13 11:06 Aurora:

Do you know when it would be available in sephora?

• 1/4/13 11:07 the Muse:

no date yet unfortunately but prob towards end of Jan/beginning of Feb.

• 1/4/13 11:11 GREG’S girl!!!!!:

Love em’!!

• 1/4/13 11:26 K.B.:

I’m interested in the blue/green eyeshadow duo and the blush. And maybe the lip gloss pencil and the lipstick.

MUSE! I JUST said I was on a no buy! Can’t you post information about makeup brands that I can’t afford/are not on my list of favorites? ;)

• 1/4/13 12:22 the Muse:

LOL sorry girl! go read stop looking at my blog. Brian is waiting for you ;-D!

• 1/4/13 12:30 K.B.:

lol I’m saving that story for the weekend. It’s supposed to rain for most of it, so it’s the perfect weekend to catch up on my reading.

• 1/4/13 12:38 the Muse:

gonna do some catching up too I’m still sick so I foresee a weekend in bed with books/dvds to keep me company!

• 1/6/13 11:02 K.B.:

Aww, I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well. :( I’m replying a few days late, so I hope your weekend in bed has helped!

• 1/7/13 14:04 the Muse:

hey kb book rec in one of my posts today (forget which!?) you gotta read it, tattooed hero alert ;-D I’m feeling way better today, a weekend in bed is exactly what I needed girl! I was SO so tired and just really feeling craptastic. been ages since I just laid down and had a rest in bed ;-D was quite spoiling!

• 1/4/13 11:33 amy:

Pretty, but not me… I’ll likely pass on all the shadows, but we’ll see what happens after swatching, LOL. That blush looks promising, though…

• 1/4/13 11:36 Ada:

It all looks glorious and very pigmented – excellent for darker skintones, and lighter skinned women can blend and control their application. Good job Nars!

• 1/4/13 12:11 Tennyoceres:

This doesn’t look like a nice seas–[nail polish image]–okay, it will justify a swatch or two at Sephora.

• 1/4/13 12:13 Cindy Ramirez:

90s-esque? Have they run out of that many makeup ideas that they have to go back just 20 something years? I do love me some vibrant colors!

• 1/4/13 12:50 Tammie:

I’m interested in the blush, pink eyeshadow duo and the lipstick. Not sure if I’ll GET anything yet but yeah.

• 1/4/13 13:50 Nikki:

That blush is really pretty

• 1/4/13 13:52 Nikki:

I have a nail polish from Elle that I got from kohls that looks similar to that one. I believe the name is dancing queen

• 1/4/13 13:53 Courtney:

I totally want to buy the pink eyeshadow duo and use it as a blush

• 1/4/13 14:00 18thCenturyFox:

Totally bothered by Stella’s starved image. I would have bought Its a Mad Mad World for the name alone. Buddy Hackett heh heh..

• 1/4/13 14:57 KimMWC03:

I like this collection but I will wait for reviews before thinking about what I want. Nars’ new shadows tend to not be that great. That polish looks gorgeous and I love Nars’ Velvet gloss lip pencils but that one looks too metallic for me.

• 1/4/13 15:08 Suzanne:

wait a minute..whoa whoa whoa… Im an old person here and was in the 90s and it was all about brown undertone lipstick, and monochromatic face with one color story.. this is more late 80s. Am I missing something Muse?

• 1/4/13 15:14 the Muse:

suzanne, agreed, def not getting the 90’s vibe here ;-D lol I’m an old person too PS by the way ;-D

• 1/4/13 15:19 Tammie:

Muse!! You aren’t old!!

That being said, you know my age…I wasn’t exactly makeup age in the 90s but even watching movies/TV from that era you can see that it’s brown lipstick at LEAST like Suzanne said :)

• 1/4/13 15:20 the Muse:

aw I love you too tammie <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah I dunno where the entire 90’s thing came from as I’m def not seeing it. Maybe slap a plaid shirt on this chick and that could do it for me ;-D

• 1/4/13 19:06 Tammie:

<3<3<3

I can't pull off brown lipstick so I am very glad that it ISN'T but yeah, wrong. Plaid shirt would work though, I definitely wore that. See also: Tweety Bird apparel lol

• 1/4/13 15:23 Ruth:

me too! rocked the brown lippie with my coveralls, flannel shirt and chucks. my old azz is 36 and that model is so NOT how we did the 90’s.

• 1/4/13 17:11 Debster:

I don’t know about anyone else, but that promo pic makes me think there’s a lot of tape involved to hold everything together. XD

• 1/4/13 20:12 resham:

Blush and only Blush… muahh.. to the blush… :)

• 1/4/13 22:33 Peg:

Oh! that Sangria blush will be mine!!

• 1/5/13 3:21 cat:

The colors are a bit too aggressive for me. I confine color to lip products, apparel, and accessories. I don’t need to look like a clown.

Maybe I’ve watched too much Top Model but when I see an ad like that I question if that was really the best shot of the entire shoot.

• 1/5/13 7:20 Victoria:

Aurora & Muse, a little birdie told me The Nars Spring 2013 Collectiin will be available at Sephora late February & at Nars January 11th ‘ish!!!

• 1/11/13 12:00 the Muse:

thanks victoria ;D

• 1/5/13 11:27 Marni N.:

Seriously? Nars couldn’t come up with a better photo/model/outfit/CURVES to show off the new makeup? Haven’t they been seeing the news about overly skinny models? Sorry, that photo finds me getting on a soapbox. Love Nars, but sheesh.

• 1/5/13 20:10 OrangeLipstickBlog:

The blushhhhhh!

• 1/7/13 11:42 Nina R.:

Please don’t criticize Stella Tennant’s physique. She has given birth to 4 beautiful children, so she is not unhealthy, just naturally very slim. Let’s learn to love all body types!

• 1/16/13 9:49 Kat:

I want the blush, the persia eyeshadow and possibly the pink duo eyeshadow..ohhh and I was was supposed to be on a no buy..OH well LOL