NYX Love in Florence Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2013
The new NYX Love in Florence Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2013 feel like a nod towards Japanese Eyeshadow Palettes don’t you agree? I’m loving these!
Not only are they gorgeous but they’ll be available in 10 different shade selections.
Me likey variety people!
The NYX Love in Florence Eyeshadow Palette will be $8 each and feature five color eye shadows to create smoky, sultry, or natural looks. Note the cute little bow closure on the palette!
NYX says they pack intense pigment in a range of shimmery and matte finishes to be used together or separately.
- Meet My Romeo (Shimmery & matte neutrals)
- Eat, Love, Be Fab (Shimmery & matte peach, browns, & green)
- XOXO, Mona (Shimmery & matte, light & dark purples)
- Cio Bella (Shimmery & matte peaches, taupes, & black)
- Sunsets with Sophia (Shimmery & matte beiges, gold, & black)
- Tryst by Trevi (Shimmery & matte nude, silver, white & black)
- Prima Donna (Shimmery & matte champagne, purples & black)
- La Dolce Vita (Shimmery & matte silver, blues, & white)
- Bellini Kiss (Shimmery golds, browns, & nude)
- Gelato for Two (Shimmery & matte grey, peach, & plums)
These launch mid January at www.nyxcosmetics.com
Any you see and must have?
Or maybe we just need them all!
Yeah, sounds like the better plan!