NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palettes for Spring 2013
More great goodies from the NYX Spring 2013 Collection today with their new Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palettes ($10). We have Love in Florence and the new Natural Palette to deal and now THESE?
Phew! Spring is getting good!
The NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palettes are a nine pan eyeshadow palette available in 12 color selections. As I mentioned before take note of the new bow style compact. How cute right!
With shades varying from shimmer to matte finishes these sets have a dual tip applicator and promise a pigmented formula.
- Pardon My French (Shimmery beiges, golds, browns & green)
- Let Them Eat Cake (Shimmery & matte pinks,browns & beiges)
- Merci Beaucoup (Shimmery & matte neutrals, gold & rust)
- Je Ne Sais (Shimmer & matte browns, cream, silver & plum)
- You Are Seine (Shimmery & matte neutrals, greys & indigo)
- Mon Cherie (Shimmery & matte plum, green, gold, cream, indigo & browns)
- A La Mode (Browns, shimmering silvers, black & white)
- Madelines and Macaroons (Shimmery & matte nudes, beiges & pink)
- Be Our Guest Maurice (Shimmery purples, beiges, black & white)
- Love Affair with Louis (Shimmery blues, silvers, black)
- Parisian Chic (Shimmery & matte neutrals)
- C’est La Vie (Shimmery browns, beiges & deep greens)
These launch Mid-January from www.nyxcosmetics.com
What do you think?
Love them all! Especially the nudes!