NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette for Spring 2013

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow

NYX has some very exciting releases this Spring especially in the eyeshadow category. The new Rio Eye Shadow Palettes or trios if you will are a three color shade palette available for six dollars each.

Let’s take a look beauty budget lovers.

Debuting in the NYX Bow Compact the new NYX Love in Rio Trio Palettes are available in 22 different shade selections.

Shades:

• No Tan Lines (shimmery taupe, nude, matte black)
  • Mo Rockin’ Beats (matte white, silver shimmer, matte black)
  • Amazonian Babes (shimmery bronze, beige & dark brown)
  • Carnival Del Sol (purple, shimmery yellow, shimmery lime green)
  • Paraiso (shimmery indigo, sky blue, pink)
  • Segredos de Giselle (shimmery peach, beige, bronze)
  • Barefoot in the Sand (matte off-white, shimmery taupe, matte taupe)
  • En Fuego (gunpowder, plum, silvery lilac)
  • Sizzling Samba (shimmery gold, champagne, deep bronze)
  • Escape to Rico (matte toffee, dark brown, shimmery brown)
  • Nighttime in Rio (hot pink, bright violet, sparkling black)
  • Meet at the Copa (shimmery taupe, champagne, shimmery slate)
  • Sway with Lola (soft pink, shimmery light brown, baby blue)
  • Moonlit Skinny Dip (off white, toffee, dark brown)
  • Bossa Nova (shimmery gold, olive, forest green)
  • Voodoo Love Spells (matte taupe, medium brown, charcoal)
  • Cabana Boy (shimmery gold, bronze, dark brown)
  • Caipirnhas on the Beach (sky blue, teal, deep blue)
  • Bikini Bottoms (silvery pink, bronze, deep bronze)
  • Showgirls Exposed (slate, shimmery white, shimmery silver)
  • Life is a Cha Cha (matte lilac, shimmery light purple, deep purple)
  • The Brazilian (dark brown, nude pink, shimmery toffee)

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Trio

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 6

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 5

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 4

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 3

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 2

NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette 1

These will launch shortly at NYXCosmetics.com

• 1/7/13 16:24 Caitlin:

They’ve outdone themselves this year. They have so many good looking eyeshadow options, it’s absolutely crazy. I know I’m only going to be able to hold on until the first good sale!

• 1/7/13 16:36 Tennyoceres:

Okay, this is just insane. NYX is going all out this season, aren’t they? My husband is going to think I’m crazy coming home with 40 eyeshadow palettes from Ulta and still have my Christmas/birthday hauls to go through. My brain seems to repeat Golum phrases over and over with pretty, affordable eyeshadow sets. ‘We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.’

• 1/7/13 16:37 the Muse:

lol tenny hehehehehehe!

• 1/7/13 16:41 MILAGRO:

I want them all…

• 1/7/13 16:43 Caitlin:

You know, one thing that is really nice about all these new NYX palletes that I just realized is that they will also be easy to customize. There is such a variety of shades available in identical packaging that swapping pans in and out to make your perfect palette will be really easy (for beauty tinkers like me). I’m getting my glue ready. :D

• 1/7/13 16:54 Tammie:

NYX is killin’ me, I see so many of these I want/”need”.

• 1/7/13 16:57 Cindy Ramirez:

I completely agree, NYX is really doing great things this season! I love it, I’m completely sold. I’ve always had good luck with NYX shadows, I’m super excited for these!

• 1/7/13 16:59 Lisa T:

So far, I like the Love in Paris ones since it’s only $4 and you get 6 more eyeshadows than these for $6. Not bad to gift though!

• 10/30/13 19:11 Lindsay:

That’s strange. I was at Ulta today & the larger palettes were more pricey but not by much. On NYX’s site Love in Florence is $8 and “Love in Paris” is $10.

They’re all awesome value though. Multiple color palettes for $10& under is awesome. You can’t beat it!

• 1/7/13 17:02 Littlecreek:

1) Tenny, that was hilarious and just the laugh I needed on this dragging workday. 2) NYX really is one of the best collections this spring. Throw in a blush palette/collection and they will take the cake! Mmmm…now I want cake

• 1/7/13 17:12 Angela:

WOW these look amazing. It’s been quite a while since I’ve gotten excited for NYX launches. I’ll definitively have to check these out.

• 1/7/13 17:37 Caroline:

Cursed!! I was planning on a no buy this year and try to “rediscover” the current palettes I have. I went a huge buying spree 2012 and was trying to kick the habit in 2013. This doesn’t help!! Curse you NYX!! I smite you with more wonderful palettes, glosses and blushes to come!

• 1/7/13 19:14 Susan:

My feelings exactly! I may have to buy a few of these on the sly and hide the Ulta bag so my husband doesn’t see!

• 1/9/13 6:15 Angel:

Ditto! I carry a big purse so I always cram my new makeup purchases in there and ditch the bag. If I come home with ONE more tube of red lipstick, or a new eyeshadow palette, I think he might ship me off to the looney bin ;) You know you have a problem when you have to hide your habit LOL!

• 10/30/13 19:31 Lindsay:

Lmao I try this every year & it doesn’t work. Esp with companies like NYX that are so damn reasonable!

• 1/7/13 17:42 Mel:

Omg I can’t wait to try these! Do you know when they will be in stores?

• 1/7/13 18:23 the Muse:

no word yet mel sorry just know they should be launching shortly on their website.

• 1/8/13 7:55 Mel:

Oh good! I picked out a few that I want. Also do you know if they are permanent or limited edition?

• 1/8/13 9:13 the Muse:

perm mel :)

• 1/8/13 10:12 Mel:

• 1/7/13 18:09 Kimmwc03:

Wow!

• 1/7/13 18:28 Icequeen81:

so many great shades thanks for sharing

• 1/7/13 19:56 Phyrra:

Wow, Nyx is really puttin’ em out!

• 1/7/13 20:13 Sorchathorn:

Must.have.as.soon.as.possible.

• 1/8/13 0:25 Lorraine ER:

I still have and use some of their old three-pan palettes. I have four of them. These look even better.
    I wish NYX was still available locally!

• 1/8/13 0:57 Katie T.:

Good lord, that’s a crapton of palettes.

• 1/8/13 1:08 charlotte:

I’m all for variety.. but wow. Are they discontinuing every single one of their old shadows or something? LOL. Just so many to choose from.

• 1/8/13 9:57 Laura:

Alright, NYX, you win. Just take all my money now.

• 1/9/13 6:17 Angel:

These are up on their site. OMG, where to start? Or better yet, where to stop! I love these, plus the new 5 color palettes, plus those butter glosses, and the smokey eye kit. I want it ALL! Can’t wait to see swatches.

• 1/9/13 9:07 the Muse:

LOL angel tell me about it ;-D just wanna fill a bag and run!

• 1/9/13 17:43 Hannah:

I have my eye on several of these!

• 1/10/13 1:05 bibi:

omg my ocd just kicked in…..again.

• 1/12/13 3:34 Shirley:

They look so nice! I hope these come to Canada soon, I want all the brown ones LOL

• 1/16/13 17:48 Tinkibell:

Has anyone ordered these from NYX online?

I placed an order a week ago and although my credit card has been charged I have not gotten ANY information about when or if my order has shipped.

I sent an email to their customer service and haven’t heard back either.

I’m just wondering if this is how they always work with online orders or if I should be canceling my order. I was really looking forward to trying this brand, but I have to admit at this point I have a rather bad view of them.

• 2/27/13 15:25 Cleo:

Want them allllllll
    I hope they get to Germany soon :)

• 10/30/13 19:02 Lindsay:

I just bought “Showgirls Exposed” today. I am searching for the perfect metallic silver. I swatched the furthest right color & it’s close to what I’ve been looking for. Regardless, I’ll definitely be using this palette a lot! I swatched all the colors & they’re all lovely. If I build enough of the last color, it’ll be pretty damn close to what I’ve been looking for. The colors are very build-able. I will be buying more of these palettes and the larger ones (Love in Florence, Love in Paris) They’re very well priced & the quality is great!

• 10/31/13 9:46 the Muse:

happy to hear it lindsay :)

• 10/31/13 13:39 Tammie:

Just got No Tan Lines last night at Target (I love that Target carries some NYX now)! Love it it’s the best everyday trio, I can’t beleive I didn’t get it before, it’s perfect! Gorgeous shimmery taupe, perfect inner eye brightening light pink with shimmer and matte black for a liner, I love it so!