NYX The Natural Shadow Palette for Spring 2013

NYX The Natural Shadow Palette Spring 2013

NYX the Natural Shadow Palette ($7) is one of two budget friendly palette options for Spring 2013 that features six shades of nude, natural eyeshadow.

If you love the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette but not the price this cheap thrill will def appeal!

The palette is available in both this Natural shade selection as well as a Smoky one. The color combination is a selection of natural hues for creating that no makeup eye look.

Considering NYX’s eyeshadow quality is on par with MAC I’m quite excited to check this little guy out.

I hinted at big things coming from NYX for Spring 2013 and there’s more to come! I’ll be posting the deets shortly.

NYX The Natural Shadow Palette

This launched mid January from www.nyxcosmetics.com

Do you like the looks of it?

Worthy of hauling?

Tired of naturals?

Do share!

• 1/4/13 14:47 kimkats:

“tired of naturals?” What are these words you speak? :D Naturals are what I’m all about! This looks very nice… And the price knocks my socks off! Waiting eagerly to hear deets of the other goodies coming out soon…. :)

• 1/4/13 14:52 the Muse:

haha that’s what I’m saying Kimmy darling ;-D

• 1/4/13 14:57 Bee:

this is something right out of my dreams…. I must have this! hehehe
    JAn will be my NYX mega haul month!

• 1/4/13 14:58 Liza Chung:

OMG yes! I am buying this!

• 1/4/13 15:01 KimMWC03:

I’m tired of naturals. Unfortunately, I cannot swatch NYX products so I’ll skip this unless it gets stellar reviews.

• 1/4/13 15:04 cas:

Seven Dollars?!? We thinks we could get it cheaper at Ulta, my precious. With their silly coupns ;)

• 1/4/13 15:05 the Muse:

*nods* I think you be right ;-D or cherry culture!

• 1/5/13 0:17 LINDARRAGNAR:

ahahhaahh I heard Gollum saying this in my head!! ;)

• 1/4/13 15:05 Icequeen81:

Tired of Naturals for eye shadow? Me Nope, Im a natural diva on eyeshadow. If I could get my hands on it I surely would take this one
    Byt like I once say . We don’t get everything here and NYX is one of the No list

On lips and nails I don’t like neutrals or naturals

• 1/4/13 15:49 Littlecreek:

$7!! Hells to the yes! Excited to see it in person.

• 1/4/13 15:54 Jennie:

This looks nice. Sadly, I have decided to take a break from buying neutral/natural palettes as I have way too many. Maybe in the future. :)

• 1/4/13 16:21 charlotte:

And the Naked Basics “dupe fest” begins!

• 1/4/13 17:04 Cindy Ramirez:

I don’t have enough nudes, especially if it’s 7 bucks.

• 1/4/13 17:09 primandpolished:

This looks awesome and what looks even better is the price. I will absolutely be hauling this! I can’t get enough neutrals.

• 1/4/13 18:22 amy:

I don’t need this. I don’t need this. I don’t need this… Maybe if I say it enough times, it’ll ring true? I doubt it, especially at $7…

• 1/4/13 23:57 reen:

want it!

• 1/5/13 3:24 cat:

I’m not sure if I love the colors (I’d have to see swatches first) but I love the idea of a natural eyeshadow palette that doesn’t cost a ridiculous amount of money. As much as I adore MAC Naked Lunch, that one shadow costs more than this entire palette.

• 1/5/13 9:07 Joanna:

Looks really nice. Waiting on swatches before I can determine whether to purchase!

• 1/6/13 8:01 Hannah:

So not tired of naturals. For $7 I wouldn’t mind purchasing this. However, I would like to see swatches first.

• 1/6/13 11:45 TexasMuse:

Can you tell if they are all mattes? I love, love, love neutrals and can’t get enough of them, but I want more matte neutrals. But for $7 (or less) I think I can afford to get this anyway!

• 1/7/13 10:12 the Muse:

it doesn’t actually say texasmuse but I’m assuming they are.

• 1/7/13 23:40 charlotte:

I have heard great things about the Sonia Kashuk eye on neutrals palette if you want a good selection of all matte neutral shades. It’s a bit more at $20, but it does have 12 colors. Also Physicians formula makes great neutral all matte quads, but nobody ever talks about them. I think there are 3 of them, but you will usually only see one tucked into the bottom corner of a display, like they are ashamed of them or something, lol. They are really nice though and you can get them really cheap on a sale. CVS has $5 off any PF product this week.

• 1/7/13 9:48 Caitlin:

Tired of naturals? You speak crazy talk, woman. It will be mine.

• 1/9/13 0:28 Catherine:

Wish it were all matte (Lord knows I’ve enough light shimmery eyeshadows), but still will probably pick it up. I like the inclusion of a peach and not-too-light yellow, reminds me of the orange and yellow in the Sleek Au Naturale palette