Sneak Peek: NARS Seduction Blush for Spring 2013

NARS Seduction Blush Spring 2012 1

I’m always quite excited when NARS launches a new blush shade. Seduction Blush is a new shade released with the NARS Spring 2013 Collection that might be on your hit list.

Take a little sneak peek!

NARS Seduction Blush Spring 2012 2

Pretty intense shade eh? It’s a sangria punchy wine shade with hints of plum. It’s pretty darn intense for Spring as the shade looks more suitable for a Fall release. I’m looking forward to trying it out and seeing what I can do with it.

Is it on your Spring wish list?

Swatches and review upcoming shortly.

P.S. How’s your week treating you? I’m feeling better today. Almost completely over my cold! It’s quite like Spring here in New York, weather has been around 55 and climbing for the weekend I hear. I went to see Hyde Park on Hudson last night. Have I told you about my love affair with an aging Bill Murray’s indie films and the man himself? I didn’t realize my JBFC Membership expired (head desk! just renewed today PHEW!) so I had to pay full price to see it but it was worth it!

Hope all is well in non-makeup land and those fighting a cold are better this week. What flicks have you seen lately? Anything good?

• 1/9/13 12:08 JenJ:

Yes Gawd this will be MIIIIINNNNEEEE!!! \O/ Glad you’re on the up swing! ;)

• 1/9/13 13:07 Cindy Ramirez:

I agree, this is a Fall shade. But the whole 90′s collection confuses me because it so isn’t ’90′s’.

Happy to hear you’re doing better AND that the weather is nice! Its 70 degrees in FL and the little lizards are out today, I’ve missed them.

• 1/10/13 10:46 the Muse:

I agree this shade does not evoke 90′s to me ;-D awww lizards!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1/9/13 13:48 K.B.:

YAAAAASSSSS! I anxiously await your swatches! I have been obsessed with the Dolce Vita blush since I picked it up during NARS’ Friends and Family sale, so I’m hoping that this blush sheers out as easily as Dolce Vita does.

And my week is irritating me. It’s about 15 degrees warmer here than it should be this time of year, and it’s ticking me off. I need winter to be freezing (well, freezing for this God-awful jungle state I live in) so I can get through the summer/early fall. But I’m healthy and gainfully employed so I guess I shouldn’t let the stupid warm weather get me down.

I need to live somewhere where it gets really, really cold but doesn’t snow. Anyone have any suggestions?

• 1/9/13 15:50 the Muse:

same here kb unusually warm weather here but now it looks like snow wth!? ;-D Aw healthy and a job is all we need the rest is cake hehe ;-D Really really cold and no snow that’s a hard one ;-D

• 1/9/13 14:09 Tammie:

This blush is pretty! I am looking forward to the swatches :).

Funny how in NYC the temperature is getting higher but in CA it’s getting lower…I think it might actually be warmer there than here soon!

• 1/9/13 14:15 the Muse:

I think so too! I hope it looks ok on and not too dark! I spoke to soon! It looks like it’s going to snow now LOL! WTH? hehehe!

• 1/9/13 14:52 breyerchic04:

i have a mac shade very similar that I love.

• 1/9/13 20:10 Ash:

What is it? I’m lusting over this color!

• 1/9/13 15:34 AnnaCatherine:

I’m really loving this. Colors like this look best on my skin all year round so I think this just might be my first Nars purchase! I’m sitting at home off work all week with a sinus infection, strep throat and pnuemonia so keep the pretties coming muse! I need something to occupy my time since I don’t have cable tv!

• 1/9/13 15:46 the Muse:

OOO anna feel better!! I was sick last week *pats your back* I hope you get well too! a bunch of reviews are schedule for later today ;-D

• 1/9/13 15:50 AnnaCatherine:

Aww thanks so much muse! I knew I could count on you!!!! I’m gunna have so many lemmings after this week and I’m sure my extra tiny sick week paycheck will not be enough to cover it all!

• 1/9/13 15:55 the Muse:

there are some really great goodies upcoming this week Anna ;-D Hopefully you like ‘em as much as me. Ha…believe me I know what you mean! I dropped some serious $$ at the drugstore the past three weeks ;-D feel better very soon!!!!!!!!

• 1/9/13 19:19 amy:

This is one of the few HE items I’m actually considering; everything else is DS, LOL. This will be my first NARS blush that actually has color. I’m swaying between this & Sin, but I want to see both together before I decide. I’m not really into blush, so I usually have only one in regular rotation at a time.

• 1/9/13 20:45 Jess:

Curious how this compares with Sin.

• 1/9/13 20:53 Courtney:

Can’t wait to see a swatch! Definitely looks more fall-ish, especially since Nars blushes are so pigmented. But gorgeous shade. And glad you’re feeling better!!

• 1/9/13 21:39 Amy Amethyst:

Glad you are feeling better! It’s been in the 60s here in GA so I’m liking that I’m not freezing my feet off! My friends wanna go see Silver Lining Playbook on Sat. I hadn’t even heard of it since I get so behind on all that stuff when I’m riding on the truck. I’ve been watching the Korean show Panda and Hedgehog on Hulu. It’s so good and cute! It makes me happy when I’m missing my bf and being pathetic. haha

• 1/10/13 10:06 the Muse:

thanks amy! much! it’s gorgeous today….from what I read it’s going to be close to 60′s here for the weekend. WT!?!?!??! ‘=D Silver Linings Playbook was good :) I haven’t started Panda/Hedgehog yet but reminds me a little of coffee prince story wise ;-D looking forward to starting it. AWWWWW <3! he’ll be back soon!

• 1/10/13 11:41 Amy Amethyst:

Coffee Prince is on my list to watch. I’ve heard a lot of people saying that one was good. The only thing about going to the movies with one of my friends is that she will talk during the movie and not whisper either! I always try to stick my best friend in the middle so I won’t be right next to her. haha Seems like we always get people to turn around and look at us :/

• 1/10/13 11:44 the Muse:

it was great! one of my all time favs! ;-D oh no! I have two friends like that lol! i hate people that talk through a flick ;-D

• 1/10/13 12:17 Amy Amethyst:

Well she doesn’t talk constantly, just here and there, so I guess I really can’t complain. But stuff like that just bothers me. She just doesn’t really have a censor button. haha The worst is like if they show an older man without his shirt on or something and she’s over there saying EEWWW so loud. I’m like is that really necessary!?

• 1/10/13 12:18 the Muse:

LOL oh no well I guess it’s just you and me if we ever go to the movies together….we’ll have to leave her out ;-D!

• 1/10/13 12:34 Amy Amethyst:

haha For sure!

• 1/10/13 12:35 the Muse:

:-D!

• 1/10/13 5:02 Eibhilin:

Lovely! Reminds me of theBalm’s Cabana Boy.

Glad to hear you’re on the mend. <3

• 1/10/13 9:21 the Muse:

hey you’re right it does look like cabana boy! ;-D aw thanks <3! doing much better!

• 1/10/13 7:41 Dawn:

I agree with you, the color looks more like a fall color but it is very pretty. So glad to hear you are feeling better as well!!!!

• 1/10/13 9:23 the Muse:

aw thanks dawn! doing much better <3!

• 1/11/13 1:59 Phyrra:

How lovely! My week has been insanely busy, but otherwise good.

• 1/11/13 11:05 the Muse:

me too me too me too! :-D hope all is well! <3! have a good weekend Court!

• 1/12/13 4:25 cat:

Glad you’re feeling better. :)

• 1/14/13 12:17 the Muse:

MUCH cat :D

• 1/14/13 0:11 Lizzy:

I always think of Sin as winter, but it’s so hot here year round. Since Spring make up comes out in Winter anyway Nars may have made blush we can wear now. A pink I buy in February that will look good in May is a drag.