Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette for Summer 2013

Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette Summer 2013

Too Faced Loves Sephora (who doesn’t?) and to celebrate their Birthday this year they created they Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette ($52)! A Sephora exclusive palette chock full of delicious Too Faced essentials.

What’s inside? More pics after the jump!

Take a look!

Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette

The Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette is a handpicked collection of fifteen of Too Faced products to celebrate the brand turning 15 this year.

Each shadow was named for a a specific Sephora location or Too Faced iconic moment, person, and memory.

You get:
Eye Shadows:

• Piana Keys
  • So Cal
  • TF Loves the Cast
  • Jer Jer
  • 525 Market
  • Behind the Counter
  • Soho
  • Envy
  • David & Marg
  • 1998

Too Faced Blush in Who’s Your Poppy?
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil and Sun Bunny
Too Faced Flatbuki Brush

The 15th Anniversary Palette is available at Sephora locations and online at Sephora.com

• 5/6/13 10:31 cassie:

I LOVE Too Faced but this has too much purple for me, which sadly makes this a no buy.
    An emerald green or a gold neutral in place of two of the purples would have made this a perfect palette IMHO.
    Oh well.

• 5/6/13 10:38 K.B.:

I want but I probably shouldn’t buy it. I’ve grounded myself a few times and promptly gone back on that grounding. I just grounded myself again yesterday and now here’s this palette. Darnit!

• 5/6/13 10:45 the Muse:

i wish I can ground myself…! :-D

• 5/6/13 10:55 AnniLau:

I’m not wild about the color selection and I think the price point is too high.

• 5/7/13 0:34 Debster:

Yeaaaaaaaaah 52$ is too much to me too. =\

• 5/6/13 10:57 Caroline:

Ahh so pretty! But the price is a little too high for my liking. Also, why on earth is the shade called Envy purple instead of green?? Otherwise, looks like a great palette.

• 5/6/13 11:01 Amy Amethyst:

I like most of the colors but I would never use all that bronzer! My fair skin doesn’t need that.

• 5/6/13 11:10 diane:

man i really like the shadow colors in this and the fact its collectable! but i’m trying to not buy more eyeshadows til i find a better job..what to do..what to do..

• 5/6/13 11:27 Sara:

I think the Tarte aqualillies palette is a better summer pick and cheaper too:)

• 5/6/13 11:32 Shans:

I actually bought this yesterday. Ive been looking for a palette with pretty much everything so I can reduce the amount of makeup in my bag. This palette is amazing! It was well worth the 52 bucks! Considering you can pretty much do your face with this one palette sealed the deal for me =)

• 5/6/13 13:06 Cc:

Do we know price?

• 5/6/13 13:08 the Muse:

it’s listed right in the post :)

• 5/6/13 13:51 Liza:

I bought this palette, and let me tell you it is AMAZING. The eyeshadows are just beautiful. Especially TF loves the cast. It’s my favorite shade from the palette. It kind of reminds me of Urban Decay’s Maui Wowie, but more intense, more dimension and zero fallout. I am just supper impressed with the texture of these shadows. They seem different, more smooth than previous Too Faced shadows I’ve tried from other palettes. I actually did a comparison this weekend, and there is a noticeable difference in quality of the shadows here. Plus you get a nice variety of bronzers, the blush mini flatbuki and an eye primer. I’m just thrilled with this palette and think it’s one of the best Too Faced has come out with in terms of quality and value.

• 5/6/13 16:29 yelena:

agreed the quality of the shadows definitely felt much better than previous TF palettes I own. I would love to get this but I already own those bronzers and blush so I can’t justify the purchase just for the shadows. it is a lovely set for anyone who wants to try TF shadows tho!
      I went to ulta.com and ordered the LORAC glogetter set instead :)

(MUSE can’t wait to get your opinion on this one!)

• 5/6/13 19:55 Blee:

Well my next trip to Sephora I’ll Have to check this pallet out. Love the look of most of the shadows and face colors :D

• 5/6/13 21:11 Anna:

Considering my 15th birthday’s this summer, I might not be able to resist this one!

• 5/6/13 21:16 kiwikiwidragon:

Dear Glob I want this so bad, maybe i will get it once our refi goes thru and once the gov shoots down the furloughs. It will be my treat!:)

• 5/7/13 0:26 Jacqueline:

Too faced eye shadows and blushes are gorgeous but i think i’ll pass on this one as i don’t think i’ll use those colors often

• 5/7/13 3:05 Alice:

I want it! I rarely ever really want Too Faced palettes, but this has great colors (purple brings out my green eyes, yay), 2 great bronzers (I’m obsessed with the TF chocolate soleil, especially during summer), a travel sized TFSI, and the little flatbuki that’s basically perfect for contouring? Wanttttttttt.

• 5/7/13 13:49 Celia:

I got this over instead of the Tarte Aquarellas palette. I love it!

• 6/2/13 0:20 charlotte:

Bought it yesterday. Really wasn’t interested..until I swatched it. Hands down the best TF shadows yet. Every single one is smooth, pigmented.. and gorgeous. Lots of variety (whisper soft neutrals, super rich metallics, funky brights) while maintaining cohesion (not just a bunch of random colors), a mix of finishes, and everything you need to do a complete eye without having to pull in extra shadows. $52 is a lot.. but you are getting ten shadows, two bronzers one shimmery one matte, a highlight, a blush, and a primer (it’s super tiny though, even smaller than previous minis). I’m not much for eye/face palettes.. but worst case scenario it’s more neutral shadows. I REALLY like the new packaging direction TF has taken, the cardboard packaging is one of the main reasons I have been reluctant to buy in the past.

• 6/8/13 11:31 Denise B.:

I want this palette so much! But after reading a number of bad reviews about shadows falling out of the tin due to inadequate glue, I am on the fence. Especially after seeing it happening to the tester in my local store! The palette seemed really travel friendly before that. If they put it on sale I would be willing to depot it. But not for $52. :(

• 12/24/13 15:25 ORLENA L:

This palette is awesome! The price is great for all the product you get. 10 eyeshadows, two bronzers, a blush, an eye primer and a brush! Plus a bonus of 15 looks to try! How could you go wrong buying this? I love love love the pigmentation and the colours.

• 8/23/13 12:27 Maya:

Hi Muse,

Can you please give dupes to the eyeshadows? I am hesitating to buy this because I just have too many urban decay shadows that I need to use up. I also noticed that the blush is quite similar to TheBalm’s hot mama :)

• 8/26/13 13:31 the Muse:

i don’t have the palette maya so can’t really do dupes for something I don’t even own…sorry

• 11/13/13 22:26 Rachel:

i bought this online during the 20% off coupon last weekend. it was also on sale for $39! this is my first too faced palette and i’m very excited :) with double the discount, i had no choice but to get it!

• 12/2/13 7:46 daffri:

ou la trouvez cette palette merci