It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You QVC Today’s Special Value

It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You QVC Todays Special Value

Heads up chicas It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You Collection launches on as the QVC Today’s Special Value tomorrow, July 13th (more like tonight at 12AM).

It includes a Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (my personal HG concealer) as well as other lovely products.

You get:

This collection is available at special price on QVC for one day only of $72.50. You can purchase it once or you can sign up for auto delivery which includes another set shipped to you in January 2014.

You can snag yours at QVC.com.

Anyone indulging?

I’m sorry I don’t have swatches or a review on this set unfortunately!

• 7/13/13 3:20 jnee:

Hey girl!

Just a FYI – the collection is actually available for $59.96. I know this because I just made a purchase. My first ever with QVC – you’re such an enabler!! <3

• 7/13/13 8:23 Diana:

Watched the presentation at midnight. Love it cosmetics!!! I think the tsv is $59.96 though. ( even better!!) :)

• 7/23/13 16:44 the Muse:

yay glad you got it at the special price Diana :-D enjoy!

• 7/13/13 10:14 Majick:

Since I have everything here except the new gloss, I am safe from spending on this. The highlighter is a cream version of the highlighting powder in the vitality disk or jar. It applies nicely and is very sheer. The brush with it is great but I like all if my IT brushes. I’m struggling not to order the brush set. I DON’T need any brushes and I have to keep repeating that to myself.

• 7/13/13 14:47 Erin Parker:

Where do you get your Etude House products? Love the packaging

• 7/18/13 1:03 Carrie:

I bought one and it came in today. I paid a different price though-mine was $59.96-before tax and shipping. So it ended up being close to the price you stated.
    This is my first iT Cosmetics purchase and my 1st QVC purchase and I must say I was pretty impressed with the speed of shipping. They shipped out Monday and I received today.
    As for the cosmetics-the packaging looks nice but feels light. The brushes are soft, dense and no shedding. The feel well made but they also feel light and are a little short. I like a little more weight and length to my brushes. I’m a brush junkie so if I don’t use them ill just pass along to my daughter.
    The only thing ive tried so far is the lip gloss and I absolutely love it. Its a great color and is very long lasting for a gloss. Lightweight and not sticky or “goopy” at all.The color is fabulous.
    I’m looking forward to trying the other products-I’ve swatches them and they look great.

• 7/23/13 16:28 the Muse:

yay carrie! glad to hear you got it :-D I love the concealer in this set, kinda my HG so hopefully you like too :)