Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows & Eyes for Fall 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows and Eyes

It’s ok to lem the delightfully yummie Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows and Eyes this Fall! I know I am. From neutrals to bold sizzling shades this little compact features essentials for creating perfectly shades eyes and a few pieces for keeping those brows in shape too!

With eyeshadows named Rum Cake and Orange Soda it’s apparently speaking to my beauty lover side and foodie one!

Take a look!

The limited edition Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows & Eyes includes:
Eyeshadows:

• Mini Covet Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Mini Perfect Brow Pencil
  • Full-Size Tweezer
  • Professional-Grade Lining and Blending Brush

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows Eyes Fall 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Kit for Brows Eyes

As always with Anastasia’s palettes it’s marked at a reasonable under $40 price tag ($38 to be exact).

I think I just need a palette with a shade called orange soda…it seems like a must have right?

This little gem is available now at Nordstrom.com

• 8/26/13 22:34 Maggie:

Reminds me of the Lorac Pro palette for some reason. Maybe it’s just the square pans being spaced apart like that.

Will need to wait for review and online swatches before ordering. Have been thinking about getting the Anastasia tweezers but for another $20 if I can get some eyeshadows and brow stuff to come along with it, then by all means I’m going to go for it!

• 8/27/13 0:50 dia:

Ooh, this is really nice. A good balance between colors and neutrals. Not to gaudy, but not boring either.

• 8/27/13 1:06 Aditi:

Eeeee, okay, I NEED this. *drool*

• 8/27/13 9:26 Sarah S.:

I need a palette with a shade called Rum Cake <3

• 8/27/13 11:54 Majick:

I have the catwalk palette and now I wish I held out for this one. LOL
    I like that all the other components like brush, tweezers, etc. are in the bottom. Cool storage idea for a palette.

I would love to see swatches of these. (Ah, maybe not, I’ll just end up buying it.)LOL

p.s. Me thinks RUN CAKE is right up your alley Muse! LOL

• 8/27/13 12:13 the Muse:

and orange soda too :D

• 10/1/13 11:45 Moni:

If you had to pick between this palette and the tarte call of the wild palette, which one would you choose?

• 8/27/13 20:33 Phyrra:

Nice looking palette!

• 9/4/13 12:21 Natalye:

I just saw this on Sephora’s website and I’m curious about it but I need swatches first!