Etude House Rose Collection for Fall 2013

Etude House Etude House Rose Flowering Eyes Palette

Etude House Rose Collection for Fall 2013 brings a selection of dusky rose, red, and pink shades together inspired by Sleeping Beauty. The collection launched in Korea on August 26th and rounds up with some lovely new eye pencils, matte glosses, nail polishes, and the most important piece of the collection in my opinion, the Etude House Rose Flowering Eyes Palette.

This I NEED!

I’m seeing a lot of reddish/pink eye looks popping up in Korea and Japan for the Fall season. I love the look but it can prove difficult to pull off sometimes. The Etude House Flowering Eyes Palette is one item in particular that caught my eye recently from this collection because it’s so rare that Etude House does larger palettes.

The palette includes 10 eyeshadows in a variety of cooler naturals and nudes mixed with some lovely reds, pinks, and dusky rose shades. Many of the shades appear to be matte in finish.

Shades:

• Falling
  • Fade
  • Innocent
  • Delight
  • Pure
  • Romance
  • Blossom
  • Petal
  • Gloomy
  • Poison

Etude House Etude House Rose Flowering Eyes

I will def be reviewing this palette shortly.

F2Plus1 on E-bay already has it or you can purchase from their new website at www.beautynetkorea.com for $19.99.

What do you think of rosy red shades for Fall looks?

• 8/28/13 10:12 auroragyps:

I was just thinking yesterday that I should wear my UD Gash eye shadow more, so I guess I’m very fashionable, but didn’t know it. ;-) Hard to find looks online using it though.

• 8/28/13 10:32 the Muse:

god gash is kinda my favorite can’t use shade ;D

• 8/28/13 10:48 Alexis:

I’m also inlove with this palette! I love blossom but it’s kinda difficult to pull off. I saw a review of a korean blogger (I actually just browsed the pictures hehe) and the color pay off is not that amazing :/ But, a good primer may do the trick! :)

• 8/28/13 11:11 Michelle:

I also love Gash by UD and I think I have worn it all of one time. I think I need this palette. I may have to make a haul from this site in October after my Sept no-buy, unless I am a bad girl and make the haul in the next few days before Sept begins so I am technically not breaking my self-imposed no buy for the upcoming month LOL

• 8/28/13 11:24 the Muse:

get it now! :D

• 8/28/13 11:42 Aditi:

I never know how to pull of pinks with my brown skin! It makes me look like my skin is irritated, lol. But still, the colors are so pretty… *tries to justify possible purchase*

• 8/28/13 12:26 Fannie:

Lovely palette but I agree that pink and red eye looks can be challening to pull off. Especially red! Eyes can easily look swollen or irritated. Still trying to get that bronzy redish look all the korean stars and models are doing lately but just seem to make it work/ pull it off. A liner is a must!

• 8/28/13 12:37 the Muse:

agreed seeing LOTS of korean actresses doing the red eye look and winning with it but I can’t do it without looking like someone punched me. I think their success stems from their eye shape and the fact they are applying it not as an all over color but a thicker line across the lash line! It’s gorgeous! Very Lady Vengeance! http://contemplatrix.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/ladyvengeance1600.jpg

• 8/28/13 12:30 Christina:

Wow, gorgeous palette! I actually wore a plum, wine, and pick eye look yesterday, so I guess I have the cravings for fall already. :)

• 8/28/13 13:33 Cindy Ramirez:

This is totally up my ally! Can’t wait for your review on this, I’m like dying to see Blossom and Poison swatched.

• 8/28/13 14:52 Mei:

Can’t say I’ve seen them release a palette this big ( if I’m remembering correctly). I’m super excited about the reds/pinks! As a huge fan of all things Etude House, I will for sure be hauling this palette and a few of the lip tints when I get the chance.

• 8/28/13 15:05 the Muse:

they had one that sold out FAST with the Aloha collection it was so lovely and I wanted it so bad but it sold out too fast :(

• 8/28/13 15:58 Mei:

I have such horrible memory! It took some time for that “aha!” moment to come but once it did I totally remember the palette, it was huge! I’m surprised they haven’t released anything like that recently considering how fast it sold out. Etude House needs some hints thrown their way, there are obviously tons of us who would buy a giant Etude palette in a heartbeat!

• 8/28/13 16:09 the Muse:

i kinda sorta like they don’t because it keeps LE stuff really fresh ya know? otherwise we’d be like “oh another palette? jeez!!” but I am sad I missed out on it the first time and agree I’d totes buy another a massive EH palette ;-D if you just wanna drool over it Cominca did a review a while ago that made me drool http://www.cominica.net/2011/09/etude-house-aloha-palette.html

• 8/28/13 17:41 Mia:

So fun that they have a website! I just threw an order at them right away without a thought! Woops.

I were in Korea last year through school and dang did I fall in love with their makeup and skin care! (I like, used about 50 dollars for a lot of things in an Etude House shop, and they almost threw samples at me! I even got a cup lol)

• 8/29/13 9:34 the Muse:

yay! the samples are very generous from Korea brands and everything is very cheap from skincare to awesome makeup :D

• 8/28/13 22:43 Bailey:

I’ve been really into rosey shades lately and this looks amazing! I’ve never used Etude eye shadow, but I might just have to order this…

• 8/29/13 0:12 Paula:

I live in Korea and I got to swatch these yesterday (I posted swatch pictures on a site called Reddit). Unfortunately…only 1 shade was matte and the pigmentation was not good!

• 8/29/13 9:21 the Muse:

lol paula “on a site called reddit” like no one knows how incredibly awesome amazing and brilliant reddit is :-D Hehehe :-D I spend far too much time wasting my life away on Reddit ;D Ohhhh that sounds crummy le sigh :(

• 8/29/13 3:41 Angel:

You’re killing me Muse! Waaaaahhhhhhh! I need another eyeshadow palette like a hole in the head, but these colors!! They are gorgeous. Man, I need to hit the lottery or something. Ok imma stumble away now and try to tell myself I don’t need this LOL!

• 9/2/13 1:10 mira:

I bought rosy tint&palette yesterday!XD It’s my new HG!

• 9/13/13 0:40 bebe:

What a beautiful palette. I would use “Blossom” and “Gloomy” as blushers, “Fade” as a foundation, and “Innocent” and “Pure” as setting powders…the possibilities are endless. And since I too missed out on the Aloha LE, I’m simply going to HAVE to grab this one!

• 10/15/13 16:33 kellly:

I LOVE pink and red eye colors but am allergic to something in them and can’t wear many of them. I love these colors but would hate to track one down only to find I’m allergic. I’m allergic to purples, too. (WAAAAAH!) These are such pretty colors.

• 10/28/13 15:11 PiqueDame:

OMG the colours are sooo beautiful! I think i`m gonna order them bec those colours are my favourite ones! Can`t wait to see your review and swatches, Muse!!!