Too Faced Better Than Sex Love Your Look Kit for Fall 2013

Too Faced Better Than Sex Love Your Look Kit

Wanna try Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and get some extras? Check out this awesome Too Faced Better Than Sex Love Your Look Kit for $20 bucks!

I never technically had to pay for sex before but I’ll pay for this sexy kit!

This set includes not only a mini deluxe sample of the hot new Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara that launched for Fall 2013 but you also get the Too Faced Glamour to Go Palette (it looks like the Too Faced Spun Sugar Glamour to Go Palette) plus a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in perfect Black and finally the new Better Than Sex Mascara too!

And it’s ALL yours for twenty dollars!

Online only at Ulta.com

Nifty right?

I’m tempted to pay for sex.

• 8/6/13 18:39 breyerchic04:

That looks like the perfect set to keep in your bag in case you don’t sleep at home or something and need to change looks.

• 8/6/13 18:47 Aditi:

Is it just me, or does this palette look a lot like the Glamour to Go Spun Sugar edition?

• 8/7/13 9:18 the Muse:

yup :) mentioned that in the post….looks like it is that palette!

• 8/6/13 19:29 Esther:

Oh man, I have so many mascaras and eye shadow palettes…but this is such a good deal!! Thanks!

• 8/7/13 9:17 the Muse:

my pleasure! :D

• 8/6/13 19:55 Gina:

LOL! Love your post, this one especially! I might have to pay for sex as well, too attempting!

• 8/7/13 9:17 the Muse:

hehe gina glad you laughed!

• 8/6/13 23:18 Icequeen81:

I actually love this palette

• 8/6/13 23:32 dia:

“Better Than Sex”? I am side-eyeing this so hard. But it does look like a good deal for $20.

• 8/7/13 8:07 Powell:

I was on Ulta.com last night and saw this. I want it!!! <3

• 8/7/13 9:33 Ruth:

I hate that they put a lip product in the middle of the two powders, or in it at all. I have a couple of these pallets and have never once used the lippies because it gets really grungy from the powder kick up. I do like that they are awesome for va-ca’s because you get a lot of eye looks without hauling around a ton of pallets that may get broken in transit.

• 8/7/13 12:37 Madeline:

Uuuugh, I was wondering that that middle product was and praying it wasn’t some horrid lippie… I agree that they get so gross! Such a shame. But for $20… AND I get a deluxe sample sized Perfect Eyes Eyeliner (my FAVE) + BTS Mascara… SIGN ME UP. I’ll depot the stupid lippie :P

• 8/7/13 10:28 Celine:

I MUST have this!

• 8/7/13 12:17 Cindy:

I have a sample of the Better Than Sex mascara from Sephora. The first time I tried it, I thought it was OK, no big whoop. The second time, a big bunch of it came out of the container with the brush, similar to what happened to me with the new Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara. I also don’t like the brush on the Better Than Sex mascara, way too big.

• 8/7/13 12:48 Madeline:

SERIOUSLY. I tried it on with a spoolie at Sephora and my lashes were a mile long! SO I bought it and when I tried it at home with that giant brush… NO. Returned the next day. I’ll stick to my Benefit They’re Real or even better, Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black for half the price.

• 8/7/13 12:55 Cindy:

Benefit They’re Real is my favorite lately!

• 8/7/13 21:26 andrea murdock:

NNNnnnnnOOOOoooooo…..I want and Ulta doesn’t ship to Canada. Dang you Ulta!! *fist shaking in air*

• 8/7/13 22:38 Natalye:

I might have to check this out! I have had my eye on the Spun Sugar palette for a while now.

• 8/7/13 22:51 Nat:

I’ve got a few hentai titles in my dvd collection – I think that technically means I’ve paid for sex? LOLZ In any case, yet another darn Too Faced palette I want; my poor wallet! XD

• 8/8/13 9:40 the Muse:

LOL DITTO! guess that means we both paid for sex :D

• 9/18/13 13:32 Michelle:

I bought this and returned it. I LOVE the Too Faced palettes. Got this one, made in China, I don’t wear stuff made in China, just personal I guess? But I tried it anyway, didn’t think the quality was there like in my other TF stuff. Also, yeah gloss inbtw powder?? Really?

Didn’t try the liner, and my BTS mascara was actually EMPTY!! Yep, they never actually put mascara in it at all!!!