Bare Minerals Bring On The Night for Holiday 2013

I wish the new Bare Minerals Bring on the Night Set for Holiday 2013 was actually called “We’ve got tonight…” because I’d seriously consider doing a youTube video with me singing it….

No really I would.

Of course, in the video I’d be wearing everything from the Bare Minerals Bring On the Night Set ($49) and my rendition would include Bob circa 1978-1983 and me duetting the song like Kenny and Sheena with him!

It would be (slightly) epic.

It would go viral (in my dreams).

Shrug…SORRY! It won’t happen because it isn’t called We’ve Got Tonight, it’s called Bring on the Night and it’s available for your Holiday face looks this year….!

Take at this gift set after the jump!

Bare Minerals Bring On The Night

Bare Minerals Bring On The Night is one of the first bigger Holiday sets I’ve seen BE introduce this year but no worries knowing the brand there are plenty more on the way!

You get:

• Queen Phyllis Matte Eyecolor (light matte buttercup)
  • Ready Eye Shadow 2.0 The Late Show featuring Guest Star + Uncensored (sunset bronze/deep glittering indigo)
  • Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
  • Beauty Blush (blushed pink)
  • Ready Luminizer The Daydream (soft pink sugar)
  • Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

The set is available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

I’m pretty sure Bob Seger is sold separately but you can always contact BE for further info on that!

• 9/18/13 12:14 Cindy:

Love the blush!

• 9/18/13 12:19 JenJ:

Hmmm….

Patiently waiting on the November TSV dets. Well I have the dets but I need to see a pic LOL! :D

• 9/18/13 14:08 Kimmwc03:

I agree with Jen.

• 9/18/13 20:27 Angie:

What are the deets on the Nov TSV JenJ??

• 10/8/13 10:16 Robbin:

Any item number on the Nov. TSV yet? I’m dying here….LOL

• 9/19/13 6:45 mindy:

O Musekin, U just gotta “come out” of the Shower

• 9/19/13 9:10 the Muse:

i do too often LOL! I do karaoke night a little too often!

• 9/19/13 7:52 Telle:

i dont think i know the song you’re referencing (bright pink cheeks)….lol! Id totally help it go viral! ;) LOL!
    This isss amazing!!!! TOTALLY WANTS IT (shocker!!). Cant wait to see what elee BM rolls out….it always hurts me a little because there are sooo many sets and many of them are harder to get in canada (ex:this one at ulta….). Lucky me though, i have a pretty awesome sister in law!!

Will you be hauling Muse?

• 9/19/13 9:18 the Muse:

it’s an olddddddddd song :-D lol but thanks ;-D let’s do that lol! def need a muse viral video singing :-D me too! they always have great holiday sets! thank god for awesome sister in laws :-D I dunno yet to be honest…I’m waiting on Too Faced tbh as I love their holiday palette ;D

• 9/19/13 9:42 Shayne A:

Musey!! How I adore you <3
    I feel so old when "young-ins" say they don't know of certain songs, like this one. I also love Bob Seger's version better than Kenny & Sheena. Hey, instead of beauty, can you & I talk music?? I joke(kinda)! If you do a YouTube video, I'll do one too! I'll sing Survivor's "The Search is Over"! Do you remember that one??

Anyway, about this palette…I am completely unimpressed with this Holiday kit. I am tired of the Ready products and wish they would go back to their roots ~ loose minerals. I know BE is coming out with two sets this year with all loose items, and I am uber-excited for those. The only thing about this kit I like is the silver accents (I love those colored handle brushes better for some reason). I believe that Holiday Beauty 2013 is going to be phenomenal!!
    Hey, what are you doing this weekend? Has it cooled down any??

• 9/19/13 10:30 the Muse:

aw shayne right back atcha! ha I know what you mean and I agree Bob sings it best :-D but of COURSE I know that song :-D Total Journey fan! :-D gosh I really love ready not quite tired of it yet Shayne! loose minerals are sometimes a PITA to apply so I def feel a little happier to the ready products ;-D I can’t wait for more deets on what’s to come for Holiday…! METALLICA concert! \m/ saturday! can’t WAIT! weather has cooled down majorly, we are way into Fall now…! I had the heat on in my house the other night! cra! how about you?! :-D

• 9/27/13 16:31 Melinda:

“Bring on the Night” is one of my favorite KISS songs. I also think the collection is amazing.

• 9/30/13 13:19 the Muse:

it’s actually turn on the night :) Kiss Army fan girl here hehe!

• 12/26/13 18:13 Me:

U forgot to list the gloss under what u get wondering about the color description thanks