I wish the new Bare Minerals Bring on the Night Set for Holiday 2013 was actually called “We’ve got tonight…” because I’d seriously consider doing a youTube video with me singing it….
No really I would.
Of course, in the video I’d be wearing everything from the Bare Minerals Bring On the Night Set ($49) and my rendition would include Bob circa 1978-1983 and me duetting the song like Kenny and Sheena with him!
It would be (slightly) epic.
It would go viral (in my dreams).
Shrug…SORRY! It won’t happen because it isn’t called We’ve Got Tonight, it’s called Bring on the Night and it’s available for your Holiday face looks this year….!
Take at this gift set after the jump!
Bare Minerals Bring On The Night is one of the first bigger Holiday sets I’ve seen BE introduce this year but no worries knowing the brand there are plenty more on the way!
- Queen Phyllis Matte Eyecolor (light matte buttercup)
- Ready Eye Shadow 2.0 The Late Show featuring Guest Star + Uncensored (sunset bronze/deep glittering indigo)
- Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
- Beauty Blush (blushed pink)
- Ready Luminizer The Daydream (soft pink sugar)
- Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
The set is available now at Ulta and Ulta.com
I’m pretty sure Bob Seger is sold separately but you can always contact BE for further info on that!