Benefit Holiday 2013 Gift Sets

Benefit Holiday 2013

Ready for all the gorgeous Benefit Holiday 2013 Gift Sets and palettes? Do you think Benefit’s goodies will be ones you’ll be reaching for this Holiday season?

Benefit girls and guys get ready because some of these sets are rather brilliant.

Take a peek!

• Dandelion & Gimee Fever Cheek Powder Duo with Brush
  • 4 Shade Eyes Shadow Pallette
  • Double-Ended Sponge Applicator

Benefit Cosmetics Groovy Kind a Love Kit

Benefit Cosmetics Love At First Shine Gloss Set $26
Includes six Ultra Plush Lipgloss in the shades:

• A-Lister (bubblegum pink)
  • Kiss You (fuchsia)
  • Icebreaker (clear)
  • Lollibop (hot pink)
  • Poutrageous! (bright pink coral)
  • Fauxmance (soft berry)

• The POREfessional Mini

Benefit Cosmetics Show Me The Love Best of Benefit

Benefit Cosmetics It’s A Love Fest $36
Includes:

Benefit Cosmetics Its A Love Fest

Benefit Cosmetics Countdown To Love Advent Calendar $68
Want to ruin the surprise? Click here to find out the contents of this cute calendar!

Benefit Countdown To Love Advent Calendar

The Benefit Cosmetics Holiday 2013 Collection is available now at Ulta.com, Macys.com, and Sephora.com and will launch later this month in stores!

Any gifts you’re getting from this selection?

• 10/3/13 10:32 Katie:

I love advent calendars! I just got my kids the Lego advent calendars so I just might need my own calendar!

• 10/3/13 10:40 the Muse:

i won’t admit I get a lego advent calendar every year…I won’t admit I get two..one to open, one to keep as a collector’s item…not me, nope never me. :)

• 10/3/13 10:33 Renu:

I love these for the packaging alone, despite owning pretty much whatever is inside! Especially Groovy Kind-A-Love and Little Love Potions – wish the latter was also tin, though it looks like cardboard to me!

• 10/3/13 10:34 Dea:

Hmmm… I like the packaging but besides that it’s blah. What I dislike most about Benefit is that there isn’t really ever anything unique on offer. I love the brand, and I own everything in the collection that I like. So getting more of the same (especially when money is tight) just isn’t tempting no matter how cute the packaging is. I really wish they would do what so many other brands do and actually make products specifically for the holidays as one off limited editions. That would get me excited!

• 10/3/13 10:39 the Muse:

agreed dea…these holiday sets are more for the girl who never tried benefit before but if you already have a ton of benefit they aren’t as exciting!

• 10/3/13 10:38 Diana:

omggg! I’m going crazy with all these holiday collections!!

• 10/3/13 10:46 K.B.:

I AM GOING TO SCREAM. I JUST placed an order on Sephora.com this morning and I was looking for something else to throw in my cart and I gave up. I would have picked up that Little Love Potions set had I known it was available. Although I wish the mascara included was a mini They’re Real instead of Bad Gal Lash because I am not here for mascara wands that are the size of my thumb (except for Dior’s OverCurl mascara because that stuff is the bomb diggity).

• 10/3/13 11:45 Samantha M:

Tempted to get the Show Me The Love! set for myself simply for the cannister haha ;) I’ve said this before but the beauty advent calendar is a genius idea xx

• 10/3/13 13:11 Natalye:

The Groovy Kind of Love kit looks nice!

• 10/3/13 13:51 Cindy Ramirez:

Benefit kills me with these little sets. I have SO many little travel sized benefit products, but I don’t care. Must get them all!

• 10/3/13 22:26 ChristyMG:

Yup, 5 of everything, please :D

• 10/3/13 23:42 Jamie:

They have a bunch more versions of the gift sets in the tins, on their website!! :D

• 10/14/13 3:07 laura:

I was hoping for a set that included their new blush :/ can’t bring myself to pay $30.for.just the blush.

• 10/22/13 0:03 Melody:

I have to pass on the glosses I have a basket of glosses as is :P I think Best of Benefit and Love Potions is MUST for me.. Replace some favs and add some I’ve been dying to try! Love holiday kits but so hard to choose from all the brands it slays me!